Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly Protec10

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

+10
Marcella~purple
Eden
Justice♥boo
AmyPie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Bear<3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly Empty "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:16 am

Woke up 6am With my mom screaming in my ear. "WHAT?!" I yelled back too tired to get out of bed. "YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!" she Replied. "IT'S ONLY 6 IN THE MORNING!!!" I yelled back still too tired to do anything. "I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW GET UP YOU LAZY BONE." So, I slowly got out of bed, went to her and said "Why do i have to get up so early..?" "Because. It's picture day!" DARNIT !!! I thought to myself; I forgot about the stupid picture day!! So i slowly went to my room and was about to pick a normal school day outfit when i saw a dress sitting on the bed. I looked closely at it. There on the dress was a note. It read: 'Katie, Please wear this dress for me so i can see you look beautiful in your school picture ~ Love Dad.' I went to my mom and asked "Dad Sent me a dress?" Mom answered, "Yes honey...he sent it in the mail. All the way from Iraq." "Is he still fighting there?" "Yes Katie i'm afraid he is and will be for quite awhile but --" Before she said another word i raced to my room and got the dress on; i wanted to look nice for dad and maybe i can send a picture of me to him. Cause i mean what a nice dad. Who would buy their daughter a dress when he barely had time to do anything. So i went to school after breakfast and then... Steve was there.

Heyy guys! I haven't written a story in awhile so i decided to make a new one. Please comment below if you would like more, thank you! (:

Last edited by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:24 am

More please! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 am

MORE!! >:DDDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 am

Tell Me More! Great story!!!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 am

Chapter 2
'AHHH not Steve!!' I said under my breath. He was a bully who used to always tease me and he got dropped down a few grades but now he is back. "Ahh...There's Katie..The girl I left on the ground trying to look like little miss perfect today (: LET'S SEE HOW WELL THAT GOES FOR YOU!" he snickered, came up to me hit me and then left. Ooh how i wanted to smack him sometimes he always gets in my way and thinks HE is the one in charge. After school we got our pictures taken mine...well it was all right but my hair was messed up from Steve hitting me D:. I got home showed the picture to my mom and she said "GRACIOUS CHILD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?! IT LOOKS LIKE A RAT GOT IN IT AND MADE ITSELF AT HOME!!" "A kid hit me.." I said slowly, then grabbed the picture out of her hand and started writing to Dad. 'Dear Dad, I got the picture from school but you probably won't like it a kid hit me and he always bullies me around and...' then I stopped, Dad doesn't want to hear all about my little hard times when he is fighting in the war against tons of people. I slowly started ripping the paper and just laid in my bed thinking what to say.

Once again guys, comment for more Razz

Last edited by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:25 am

YAY!!! more. xDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:41 am

Ahem, MORE!!!(sorry for caps Razz)
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 am

Chapter 3
"KATIE!!! Come here i need to tell you something!" I slowly walked out of bed. "Yes Mom?" "Well...I've been thinking. We can barely afford this house anymore and my job is really bad so..we gotta move." "WHEN!? WHERE?! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS!?!?" "Katie..Katie..Calm down. When? In a week. Where? To Virginia and..You'll meet new friends." "MOM!!! I'm not the type of person who just moves somewhere and gets along with people! You even know that !!" "Well Honey..We're gonna have to try. I already applied for the job and i got it..so..Please pack some of your stuff." "BUT MOM--" "NO 'but's', now do as i say!" But before I even thought about packing I ran to my friend Anna's house and started banging on the door. Anna answered it, "GEEZ Katie, your gonna shake the whole house!" then she started laughing. "ANNA THIS ISN'T FUNNY, IT'S SERIOUS. I GOTTA MOVE IN A WEEK!" she had a confused look on her face. Then she started laughing again. "AHAHA GOOD ONE KATIE I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU WERE FOR REAL WITH YOUR SERIOUS FACE BUT--" "Anna!! I AM being serious. My mom got a job in Virginia." "WHAAT??" she replied. "BUT THAT'S SOO FAR AWAY WE'RE IN CALIFORNIA RIGHT NOW!!" "I know..and my mom thinks i'm gonna meet friends there but who would want to be friends with me who doesn't have some weird looking face or something that I would laugh at?" "Aww, Katie. Come inside and we can talk about it." I walked inside. "I CAN'T BELIEVE STEVE HIT ME TODAY HE MESSED UP MY SCHOOL PIC AND MY DAD WILL THINK I'M REALLY UGLY AND I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO IMPRESS HIM AND --" "Katie.. Don't worry, your Dad wouldn't think you're ugly he would just be happy enough to see a picture of you. "BUT --" "KATIE!!! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND PACK." Mom found me. "Byee Anna, see you tomorrow." "Okay, bye!" I went home and in the middle of packing I heard the doorbell ring. "I'LL GET IT," I yelled, running to the door. Two Police Officers greeted me. "..Are You Katie Belle?" "Yes.."
"Your Father died."

Last edited by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 am

umm, Ma'm, MORE PLEASE!! >:DDDDD (LOL sorry for caps xD)
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 am

Moreeeeeeeeeeee!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 am

:0000000 Me wanty More!!! Lololo
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 am

Chapter 4
Can i see your mom please? Sure..i said trying to wipe away my tears Mom..WHY ARE YOU DOWN HERE WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO PACK?! Mom..there is People at the door who want to see you. OK FINE BUT GET BACK TO WORK. She walked to the door, i didn't listen to her i just stood there and watched. Karen Belle? Yeahh..? I'm sorry to say but we found David Belle dead from the war. WHAAT??? Sorry Miss. She slammed the door started crying and got more angry at Katie GO PACK RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS JUST BEING LAZY AND ANNOYING GET TO WORK NOOW!!! I went to my room and cried while working and i didn't get dinner that night and went to bed early..well minus the fact that i didn't get to sleep til 3am And then i woke up..something strange happened..i was sitting on a deserted island with a bed i thought it was a dream until i couldn't open my eyes..then a sheep walked towards me. Welcome to Death Island he said in a deep voice.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

Its good!
Me want more
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am

Chapter 5
Death Island..? YES DEATH ISLAND where you can see all the dead bodies for miles and you will become one soon too!(: Umm...Am i dreaming..No You were sent here By my Master. Master..? NEVER MIND just look around! there is nothing to look at..TRUST ME CHILD THERE IS PLENTY, NOW RUN ALONG! Is this where you can find EVERYONE who ever died? Yuup everyone even from the 1800's you just have to look for the first, last, and middle name. Now I was trying to think..what was my dad's middle name...OOH YEAH Josh! David Josh Belle! i looked around at the dead bodies and graves very carefully...No David Josh Belle..that's strange i said to myself. I went back to the sheep, Excuse me but i don't see my Dad's name here. Well then he never died..But that's impossible the police-the sheep disappeared. I was confused at first but then i saw why..There was a Tsunami on the Island coming right at me.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:37 am

OMG I need more this is AMAZING!! <3
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 am

Chapter 6
So without another word i was running as fast as i could. IT'S NO USE!! i said to myself. EVEN IF I DID OUTRUN IT I WOULD HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!! so i just kept running anyway, but it started gaining on me. I started crying wondering if this is really how my life is gonna end. Then before the Tsunami hit me..i was back at home crying. I laid in bed thinking to myself "Did that really happen..?" Then i saw a note on my door; it said "Remember what happened in Death Island my child" Omg..it must've really happened. But if it did..then..dad is still alive? But that's still impossible how could he be alive?! i ran down to my mom, told her the story and all she said was "CHILD. STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET INTO THE REAL WORLD. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN JUST DISAPPEAR INTO AN ISLAND CALLED DEATH ISLAND, SEE THAT YOUR DAD'S GRAVE ISN'T THERE, AND ALMOST GET KILLED BY A TSUNAMI." But Mom- NO BUT'S IT'S NOT LIKELY NOW FINISH PACKING! i went to my room. But yet somehow i ended up in Death island again.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 am

More! xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 am

Chapter 7
Death island again?? What on earth...The sheep walked up to me. Welcome to death Island my dear. But what brings you back? umm..i thought you sent me..This time i didn't send you Katie..Then who did? i asked. That Katie i don't know..my master didn't..WHO IS THIS MASTER YOU SPEAK OF? i asked angrily. Child..I'm very sorry but i cannot tell you. Usually when a kid comes back to here it means that they are gonna be killed..but i don't see you being killed cause your on a mission right? Mission..? i asked. oops.. i said too much you need to figure this out on your own Katie. he disappeared..leaving me alone on the deserted island.
What do i do...i said to myself after a little bit How do i get off this island?? Then i saw something. It was like a shadow you would seen in a haunted movie. umm...Sheep..is that you?? It came closer..SHEEP?!..It grabbed my neck and boom..i'm in some underground world.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 am

MORE!!!! xDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 am

More! I love the story, great job!! <3
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 am

Thanks Guys x3
Chapter 8
WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE YOU?!? no reply..he just kept holding me tighter and tighter as we got farther and farther down. All i saw was blackness drifting by me. Finally we stopped. HELLO KATIE. The shadow thing said to me. uhh..hi? WHO ARE YOU?! I will show you in a second dearie he said rubbing his hands together. Then after he did that he took off what appeared to be a robe or something on his face and...all i saw was this-Black face, Red beady eyes, and teeth that looked like they hadn't been brushed for centuries. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?!? i yelled. SHHHH Someone is gonna hear you! he said while grabbing me by the neck and going farther down under the ground. Soon we appeared to this place that was covered with lava. I hope you enjoyed your life..cause this is the end of it!! then he dropped me and i went down and down and then---i'm on my bed again. Screaming. WHAT HAPPENED?! this is soo confusing..why do i keep going there?! Am i like on a mission or something? Ooh if only mom would believe me..then she could help. I went in the kitchen to see mom. But..she wasn't there.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 am

OMG OMG OMG CARLY, PLEASE MORE!!!! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 am

Chapter 9
MOM?? MOM?!? Where are you...before i had a chance to look any farther, i was in death island...AGAIN. But this time i saw a lady and i walked over and saw it was mom. MOM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I don't know Katie..i was doing the dishes and then i appeared here and a sheep welcomed me here..i guess you were right. But how do we get out Katie?! i don't know mom..i answered. Whenever i'm about to die i just end up at home again. The sheep came over again..hello! i see you brought your mom, by the way i am Lionel the sheep. Please take a look at the graves Karen. How do you know my name? My mom asked. Just look at the graves please and don't worry how i know. So Mom looked at the graves..KATIE COME HERE!! Yes..? Look! here is George Washington! Mom..we're supposed to look for dad- FORGET ABOUT DAD. HE IS DEAD THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO SO WE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY THIS FIELD TRIP OF DEAD PEOPLE. Well then..said the sheep, i will have to go. Call my name if you need me! Then he disappeared. I looked at the graves again. There was a David Joe Belle who died on the same day/year they said Dad died!! MOM!!- i started but then something interrupted me..the ground started moving..Mom..what is happening...? EARTH QUAKE!!! She yelled and so we were running and running and finally i yelled; LIONEL!!!!!! no answer..more stuff crumbled closer to me and mom. LIONEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still no answer. Me and Mom ran and ran until we got to a cave and we went in the gave and then before you knew it..we were stuck. Blocked in by rocks.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

MORE, PLEASE! o:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 am

Chapter 10
MOM!!! WHAT DO WE DO?? Mom..? I looked around the cave and saw her just staring..staring at the rocks..She looked scared to death and she was shivering. Mom..are you alright? Katie I'm Fine But- She disappeared. MOM!?!? Then the Black shadow appeared. WELCOME BACK TO DEATH ISLAND DEARIE! Noo noo..not you. PLEASE NO. hahaha i hope you enjoy your death. Lionel won't save you now..i killed him (: WHAT!! HOW COULD YOU?! I'm me that's how. NOW enough blabing and lets go. WHERE?! You'll see darling..you'll see. I couldn't say anything else. for he had duck-taped my mouth so nobody would hear me. he went underground again. I thought to myself; "ooh no..is he gonna take me to that lava place again?!" but noope..when we stopped it looked like some place where people got killed..hard to explain but like there was people on the side being choked to death, or being tied up by ropes, And there WAS a tiny little lava place where people also died. The shadow man talked to someone but i could hear just fine. He said "This girl that i have with my needs to be tortured in these ways, Choked to death, Tied by the rope, and dropped in the lava. I started to panic under my breath. Then before anything else could've happened i was being tied up. And i was looking straight into the lava about to be choked. Then i saw something written into the Lava, it said; Your father is not dead katie. hurry back into the real world before it is too late. Then i was being dropped into the lava and...BOOM i was in the kitchen staring at my mom. Mom..i saw something on that island. Island? what are you talking about? The island we were just on..Death Island. Death Island?! Are you making up something?? noo mom..we were just there..ENOUGH OF THIS. GO TO YOUR ROOM. I went to my room and i saw a note on the floor. It said; I'm sorry Katie. I had to erase your mom's memory from the death island. You have to do this mission by yourself-Lionel.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next