Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 Protec10

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

+10
Marcella~purple
Eden
Justice♥boo
AmyPie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Bear<3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:14 am

Omg, more please!! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 2 Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:30 am

Chapter 11
What mission..? i thought to myself. Then i remembered. When i was at that lava place it said dad was still alive and i needed to do something in the real world..but what? Should i tell the police?..idk maybe..So i went outside and walked to the police station. WHAT DO YOU WANT KID? WE HAVE JOBS TO DO AND WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED BY YOU SO IF YOU COULD LEAVE THEN--Sir, i am here to say that My dad David Belle is not dead. How on earth would a kid like you know? We have investigators and we clearly found the dead body of David Joe Belle and further more kid-My dad's name isn't David Joe Belle..it's David Josh Belle. Listen kid. i saw the identity it looked exactly like your father and also how would a kid remember their dad's middle name? they could lose track of their father's name at any moment and replace it with another name. So further more you should leave. But sir--LEAVE RIGHT NOW KID. So i left but i couldn't just leave everything for it to become a mystery that nobody will solve. I had to find out for myself i needed to go to Iraq..but how?
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:33 am

MORE, please!!! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:40 am

more o;
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 am

OMG more!!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:58 am

MORE :]
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 am

Chapter 12
How would i get to Iraq without being killed? Or noticed..i thought to myself. If they saw i was a kid if i did somehow get there, they would start freaking out and call mom and then i'd be in DEEP trouble. If Only Lionel was here..i thought. Boom-In death Island. WHAT THE...i said to myself. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BE HERE?! Then Lionel started walking to me. Hello Katie. You called? Yes..i said slowly. I need to get to Iraq to prove that my dad didn't die, but..i need like a disguise so i don't look like a little girl, and i need to GET there..Well then Katie, what kind of disguise? like an animal disguise or..? ANIMAL WOULD BE PERFECT! is there an option for a cat? Yes..there's any animal in the whole world but i would think you would want to be like a bird or a camel if your going to Iraq..Can i be a bird? Sure thing..BOOM--i was a little bluebird. PERFECT! Now you can turn me back into a human at any moment..right? Only when it's 10pm-8am Katie..sorry. Okay well now how do i get to--before i finished my sentence i was flying over the sky with tons of guns going and armed men ready to fight. I must be in Iraq..i told myself. Now..how do i find Dad..? Before i could think i saw a bullet coming straight at me.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:02 am

More! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

Chapter 13
Almost instantly i flew out of the way trying to avoid the bullet. Made it. Then i thought to myself; "Wait..how will i recognize Dad? I haven't Seen him since i was like 4..8 years" Then i heard a voice in my head say "You will know Katie..You will know.." So i flew and flew and then i saw a weird looking tent. That's strange..i said to myself, "I haven't seen a tent like that the whole way here" It was shaped like a Cat or some sort. So i flew down to investigate it. What i saw was two men fighting. They were fighting about where they were to hide and such. But i recognized one of them..IT MUST BE DAD! I said to myself. DAD!! DAD!!! I yelled but all that came out was chirping..Uh ooh..i forgot! I can't turn back into a human until 10!! But what time is it now? KILL THAT BIRD!! Said the one guy who looked like he was in charge. But Dad Did nothing. DID YOU NOT HEAR ME DAVID?! KILL IT!!! But once again Dad still did nothing. Instead of killing me he put a hand out for me to climb on. I went on his finger but then...he put me in a cage. DAD NOO!!!I'M YOUR DAUGHTER KATIE!! But all that came out was more chirping. Okay..Said the guy who looked in charge. Very well..you may keep it David. BUT..If i hear ONE word from it when i'm trying to sleep in the other tent...then he left. There There little bird said Dad. You'll be alright they won't get you. Then he seemed confused at himself. Why am i talking to a bird..? he said. Then i tried to fly out of the cage..No use the bars were too thick. I saw a clock on the table it read; 9:50pm. GREAT! i said to myself. 10 more minutes..i just hope Dad doesn't leave or anything. But wait..When it turns to 10 i will be stuck in the cage and won't be able to get out until 8 when I'll be stuck as a bird. 9:55..Getting closer..i needed to find a way out without making too much noise. So QUIETLY i chirped and looked anxious to get out. Yes little bird? said dad. You want out? He Hesitated. Promise me you won't run away? Your my only company now that i'm in the war D:, I chirped in a way that sounded like i understood and i wouldn't run away. 9:59..he opened the cage door. I flew around and then boom-10pm i felt myself transforming.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 pm

MORE >:DDDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

More!!!!!!! Smile
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 pm

More!!! :DD
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Chapter 14
As i transformed back to a girl i saw a look of horror on Dad's face. DAD! It's me! i said. KATIE..YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! IT'S NOT SAFE. But Dad..i came all the way over here to see you! How did you get here?? he asked, And how did you turn from a bird to a human?! Long story Dad..i said. But you've got to come back with me! i got a warning just now saying that you might be killed by the shadow man! Shadow man..? WHAT IN THE WORLD KATIE?! YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. Dad..i can't..I stay as a girl until 8am tomorrow. Ooh no..he replied. If Sarge sees you i'm gonna get killed! DAD!! YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME!!! And leave my job? DO YOU THINK I AM NUTS?! Dad..Please! Why did you come here anyway? he asked more calmly. Police officers said you were dead but they got the wrong identity And now i see that your really alive!! Now please Dad..i worked so hard to come here and you are gonna get killed shortly soo pleaseee come with me!! HURRY WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!! Fine Katie..but after this you have to explain the whole story..So Dad ran with me and i called out Lionel's name but..Somehow we ended up at the Shadow Man's Death Liar. Umm...i don't know how we got here dad..sorry but-Dad Interrupted..i know how Katie..he said in the shadow man's voice. Then before i knew it the disguise of my dad was melting and..boom..there was the shadow man.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

MORE!! o:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm

More! Smile
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 pm

MORE CARLYYY
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Omg more more more this is amazing more!!!!!!!!!!! btw keep up the good work
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 am

sorry for double posting but r u like gonna continue?? thanks for reading
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 am

More :O
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 am

MORE!! xDDDDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 am

Sorry guys i wasn't paying attention to this thread. And yes Marcella i'm gonna continue x3
Chapter 15
SHADOW MAN!?! Yes Katie. He said Evilly. HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT MY DAD LOOKED LIKE? I just do. Now ready to be killed once and for all? NOOOO i gotta save my dad! Too late Katie. Your not gonna escape this time since i killed that dumb little sheep. Then i remembered something..When i was thinking how to save dad and i said Lionel's name i transformed to him and he was still alive. But when i called Lionel's name again when i was with "dad" I transferred to the death lair. Odd. AHEM sorry to interrupt your thoughts Katie..Said the shadow man, But i have to get to work and find your real Dad.(: OOH YOUR NOT GONNA GET HIM! i said screaming, Then i got out of his grip (because i must've startled him with my scream) and started running..running to the end of the death lair. But where was that in the first place? I saw a hole with light. I ran there and then i saw i was trapped by his guards coming to get me. So i called Lionel's name and POOF i was standing right by him. Hello Katie (: he said in a nice voice. hii Lionel! hey i was wondering..is your sheep outfit a disguise like mine? Katie..I can't tell you that. PLEASE LIONEL!! Fine. Yes it is. Speaking of Which you need to get out i'm gonna transform to myself again. Why can't i see? You just can't Katie..GET OUT! he said in a voice i recognized from along time ago. KATIE!!! GET OUUTTTTT! But..even if i wanted to get out i couldn't. There was nowhere to run. And besides i wanted to see what kind of thing he was. he transformed. Instead of a sheep i saw a human standing there. Dad.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 am

MORE!! :DDDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 am

Moreeeeeeeeee :OOOOOO
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 am

Chapter 16
DAD?! I yelled not believing what happened. WHY WERE YOU...HOW DID YOU...Katie. I was disguised as a lamb so the shadow man wouldn't know me. And i never went to the war. I had a twin that i never told anyone about and his name was David Joe Belle, my mom wanted us to have the same name. And i was born with this power to disguise send other people here, and make/send people to this island. I was shocked..I couldn't think of what to say. Why is the Island called Death Island? i asked after awhile. It's because of the shadow man. He kills everyone in this land and he can see everyone who ever comes here. Also i have power to send dead bodies from wherever all the way over here. Okay..Well now that i find out who you are..can you come home with me? Sure Katie (:. But then i saw something behind him..the shadow man. Then i remembered the warning in my head; "The shadow man is gonna try to kill your dad." I screamed. NOOOOO, DAD!!! LOOK BEHIND YOU!!! Too late. The shadow man grabbed him and was running towards his lair. I needed to save him..but how??
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 am

More! c;
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next