Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Hello! A new story! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Hello! A new story! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Hello! A new story! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Hello! A new story! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Hello! A new story! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Hello! A new story! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Hello! A new story! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Hello! A new story! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Hello! A new story! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Hello! A new story! Protec10

Hello! A new story!

Go down

Hello! A new story! Empty Hello! A new story!

Post by Nicolette:) Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 am

"Ok Ok, Settle down class...Todays lesson is on words..Yes yes I know that you are in 8th grade and don't want to talk about words. But this will be fun." said Mrs. Daisy.
Mrs. Daisy was the kindest person ever. She's my 8th grade Language teacher. And today I'm about to save the world from destruction. Why you ask? And how? Well, listen to the story of me, Sunny. I can remember it like it was only two minutes ago..

I raised my hand. "I know a word." The class stared. "Yes, Sunny. Go ahead." I stood up and wandered to the chalk board. Picked up a piece of white as snow chalk and wrote...

HELLO

That needed some explaination I assume. "Hello. Is just a simple word, right? Not for a lot of people though. People in the hostpital or nursing homes or just walking in cities, think that Hello is the most essential thing to life. It's a very kind word. You just see...hold on.." I saw a janitor on the roof top. I opened up the window and shouted. "Hello!!" He smiled wide and waved his hand. "Hello, Sunny Very Happy!"
I shut the window and smiled to the class. "See, I probably just made that mans day! Just these little things do so much for some people." I smiled from ear to ear and sat down. "Well, beautiful Sunny. Thank you. You see class, Sunny, has shown us the true meaning of life. Hello." That's when the bell rang for lunch. "Remember your homework!" I ran out of the room and outdoors. I really didn't have any friends. I usually sat alone. I guess no one really liked me because I dressed like me.

I wear these Spring dresses, with flowers and everything, I usually have something in my hair, and theres just something about me that makes me beautiful.
I sat on a table outside eating my chicken salad sandwich when SHE came up to me. "What has on a blue dress without any flowers?" She looked at me. "Not me obviously." Yeah that's another characteristic Brave and Bold. I walked away before she could pull of my flower. This is Lilian. Little Mrs. Lilian Perfect. I couldn't stand the populars. "Just back off will yeah?" We used to be friends, then we hit Junior high in 5th grade and I became a better sports person than her and she hated it. Her life was Win or Forget. Oh, another charactistic..Sportsy. I was captain of Volleyball and Tennis and Swimming. I also danced.
She looked stunned. Even though everytime she comes up to me now and days I just ignore her. "Sunny, That's not what I wanted..Truely. I didn't come over here to treat you like crap." She sounded serious so I had to ask. "Then, what did you want?" From that moment on I wished I never said a word. "I....hold on." She pushed her friends away. " I need help." I couldn't believe my ears. "You what?" "YOU HEARD ME! I NEED HELP I NEED HELP I NEED HELP!" That time I recorded it!
She screamed so loud that the entire lunch ground was staring at her. She decided to whisper. "I need help. You see, I'm trying to get a good grade on Mid-Terms. And my Grandma. is not letting me stay on the team until I get atleast a B on the Language Exam." If you are confused about little perfect living with her Grandma. It's true. You see her parents died only last year in a terrible shooting.
I gave it thought. "Give me a minute Lilian." I stood up and just stared into the distance. I felt bad for her. I know I shouldn't because she has EVERYTHING. The big, gorgous house, clothes that are expensive, she has friends. I mean I never really wanted any of that but it's nice to have the thought of it.
"Okay. Okay Lilian. I will help you stay on the team and pass this." She cheered. I haven't seen her cheer like this since 4th grade. I actually saw the real Lilian. She was so happy that she dropped her purse and jewelry. "THANK YOU. I mean it Sunny." She skipped away. Leaving her peach purse and expensive jewelry.

When I got home that evening and Grammy was cooking up some stir fry and cookies. I stole a cookie. "Hey Grammy, How was your day!" Guilty as charged, I was trying to butter her up. "I know you stole a cookie." She winked at me. "Guilty as charged." I said. "My day was just fine darling." She laughed a little and smiled. She leaned against the counter. "And your day?" "MY day? Oh my day was good. I'm tourtering someone for mid terms." Grammy knew by the look in my eyes that was all wrong. " OH really? Who?" I squinted my eyes. "Lilian." "You don't say? Mrs. Lilian. What did she do to make you help her? Pay you? Give you the popular key?" I slammed my hand into the air. "Grammy, no! She wanted to stay on the Volleyball team and her Grandma isn't letting her unless she gets atleast a B in Language." "Yes yes. Well, very well dear. She might have changed. Don't get your hopes up." SHe winked and went back to cooking.
I stormed up to my bedroom. I'm going to prove everyone wrong about Lilian. I'm going to prove that she isn't a girly girl. I'm going to prove and bring back Lilian. I'm not losing her ever again.
Captain Nibbles, my hamster was in my bedroom when I went up. "Oh hello captain! Are you training for the big marathon!" He was on his wheel running like a runner. "I have to get to work. I have some studying to do before Volleyball tonight!"
Yes, I as well live with my Grammy. My parents aren't dead. They just, didn't want me. I was laid on the streets when I was about 10 months old and one lady picked me up and brought me to a friends house. You guessed it right..The friends house is Grammy. Grammy isn't related to me. She never had kids and always wanted one. So here I am.
I heard the doorbell. "Grammy! Could you please get that? I'm doing some studying!" I screamed. "Yes My dear. I'm going!" That's when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hello. May I help you?"
"Grammy? It's me! Lilian Jillo!"
"Why, Lilian Jillo. I haven't seen you since Fourth Grade. Are you looking for Sunny? She's upstairs. Go on up."
"Thank you! I hope I remember which one is hers."
"Second door to the left, Just knock twice!"
I heard footsteps and ran to the door. I listened closer and closer. They were almost to my door. So I unlocked the door and Sat down nice and calmly.
One Knock...
Two Knock...
"It's open!" That's when I closed my eyes very tightly.
She took a long look around my bedroom.
"It's just like I remember, Sunny. The beautiful Spring Theme."
"Yeah, I really haven't changed."
I think at that point she knew it was aimed toward her.
"And, I have. I've been a really sucky friend."
"Yeah, You have. Look."
I walked over to my studying desk and opened a drawer. I pulled out two photos. One of Lilian and I at a field trip and the other of a BFF painting we drew together in 3rd grade.
I could see her eyes come back to me. Her mind went off in the distance and for the first time in 4 years I saw a smile. I saw feeling. I saw, Light.
"You remember. I can see that." I said in a soft voice.
"I do. Do you remember this?" She went over to her volleyball bag and dug out a locket. Not just a locket, our locket. She opened it up. Inside was the words, Sunny--Flower.
I suddenly remembered. "To make Flowers you need a Sunny day." I didn't blink for years it seemed. Flowers was her real name. When her Grandma took her in, she didn't like it and Lilian wanted a fresh start so it was changed to Lilian.
Now for the first time in years we regained ourselves. "You're back, Flowers. Welcome back. I've missed you." She blinked twice and ran and hugged me. "I've missed me too." "Come on, Grammy can take us to VolleyBall. Then, you can have dinner here." We walked downstairs into the car.
The girls saw us walk into the school and didn't say a word. Some giggled. Some gave dirty looks. Others just stopped and stared. Even Coach Mike kept his distance.
"Well, Girls. Because we now have a full team," he winked at us. "Let's play some volleyball!" And we did, we played and played forever! And when it was time to leave we all high fived. "Hey, Grammy says she's on the phone with someone important and cannot pick us up. We can walk. It's only a mile." "Okay."
That walk was fun. We saw a homeless family on the streets. I felt really sad, so I walked over to them. "Hello!" I waved and they double took me. "Hello." I saw their faces light up in joy.
We reached home and Grammy had just gotten off the phone. "Girls. Come Sit down." We sat down and ate a great meal. "That was great Grammy. Thank you." "Oh you are ever so welcome honey! Is Grandma coming to get you?" "I believe so. Let me ring her, please excuse me."
That's when the doorbell rang. It was her Grandma. Lilian knew that she was past curfew. Her Grandma didn't let her stay out past 9. "Come on, Dear! Get in the car. Thank you Grammy for feeding her and transporting her." "You are welcome."

I've been noticing a lot lately that I haven't felt myself. I've been turtoring Lilian and everything. So, today I told Grammy how I've felt. She took me to the doctors. "It's positive. She needs to go into it right now!" I had it. I had Cancer. I was rushed to the hospital and given intensive care. I missed Mid-Terms and school. About a week of school. Maybe more I couldn't remember. By the 5 week, the school was calling, so was Mrs. Daisy.
Grammy was hiding something from me. I knew it. I was getting things in the mail addressed to me. For charity events that went on for me! And I knew something went on when I got vistors in the hostpital.
I heard the Loudspeaker. "Sunny Rose, you have some visitors!" My door opened while I was watching SpongeBob. They said no word. Then a tape went on.
"WE JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO!"
I stood up. Happy Endings do really happen. "Thank you guys." We hugged and Enjoyed life.

Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Hello! A new story! Empty Re: Hello! A new story!

Post by Nicolette:) Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Is this not one of my better stories?
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

nicee(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:56 am

moore(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down