Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 Protec10

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

+10
Marcella~purple
Eden
Justice♥boo
AmyPie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Bear<3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 am

LOL amazing story uber great more more MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

"A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly - Page 3 Empty Re: "A story of a lifetime" Story By Carly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Chapter 17
I needed to find a way to save Dad..I decided i had to go in the underground world myself. I tried to remember the way there. Let's see..i said to myself once i was in the underground world and there was a fork in the cave thing..Left or Right? I needed to hurry. I probably don't have much time..I'll take left. So i went to the left and i went the right way for i saw the shadow man in the death lair. Dad was being tied up to a rope. I needed to save him!! i ran up to the shadow man and tried to kick him. My leg went through him...Uh ooh..i said outloud. But if i couldn't kick him then how cold he grab me..never mind with that he's coming after me! i thought to myself. But i couldn't run cause i needed to rescue Dad. so i tried to untie the rope..no use D: it was soo thick then i felt something..i was being tied up as well. Me and my dad were about to be choked and thrown in the lava when..I was at home sitting on my bed. I started sighing from relief. Then i realized Dad wasn't with me
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm

More! xD
I love this story! :]
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 pm

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

MORE now!!!!! xDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 am

MORE!! I BEG YOU. xD
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:26 am

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! it's awshum :3
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:04 am

More!!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:02 am

Ahaha sorry guys i was on a trip x3
Chapter 18
I started Panicking. DAD?! DAD!?! I ran around the house. He was nowhere in site..I must've left him with that shadow..thing. I have to get back there! But how..Maybe if i call the shadow man's name..but what is his name? ooh well..i will just call him shadow man. SHADOW MAN!!!! i yelled. COME AND GET ME!!! Or Wait..Can you? I don't think your strong enough considering i got away 3 or more times..Right then i saw myself in his lair. HA it worked..i said to myself. Hello Katie (: The shadow man said. Nice to see you again, You're Just in time to watch your father melt in the lava (: he said while snickering. YOUR NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO MY DAD!! I yelled not realizing how loud that came out. SHHH dearie..Why should i listen to you?..Because i am the one who can kill you AND your dad..after that there was a long silence. Finally i started running to the shadow man's minions who had my dad. I pushed them down in the lava and watched them melt. Then i grabbed Dad's hand and started running for the exit. But then the Shadow man was there. I took a deep breath and ran through him. I ran and ran finally when the shadow man was nowhere in site i said to Dad; Great..now that we lost him how do we get home?(: Katie..Only you can go home. Not me.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 am

More
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm

More!! xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm

OMG MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am

More!!!! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 am

Sorry guys for not responding. Here is the next chapter (:
Chapter 19
"What?..But dad.." I protested. "Katie. My job is here and if i die i guess i die." Now i didn't know what i should say. There was nothing that i really could say. "Can't you get someone else to do your job?" i said after awhile. "Katie..it's not that easy to get another person just go to your mom and tell her what happened okay?" "But dad..." i didn't have time to finish, i was in the kitchen with mom. I told her the story and this is what she said, "Katie, Enough of this nonsense, There is no Such thing as a shadow man, And besides that there is no way your dad is a lamb. By Gracious Child i thought all those years that i taught you something might help, But i guess i was wrong." "But you gotta listen mom, the shadow man was there and dad told me to tell you that-" "Go to your room Katie i've heard enough." I went to my room and wondered what happened. I did exactly what dad told me. What went wrong? before i had much time do think i was in the Shadow man's lair. "Ooh Just kill me now.." I said not caring what would happen in my life and also knowing i would appear back in my room again. "Very well.(:" The Minions grabbed me dropped me in the lava, and i expected to be appearing in my bedroom, but no. I could feel the burn going through my skin.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg ive been wait for this more woman more!
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 am

More!!!!!!!Very Happy
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 am

omomre
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by i♥myhamsters Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 pm

MOREMOREMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT!!!! MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i♥myhamsters
i♥myhamsters
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:24 am

MORE! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 am

Omg...guys sorry i totally forgot about this story...
Chapter 20
I started moaning..wondering if i would ever see the light again..and then..i yelled without realizing it. The shadow man pulled me out "HA, you actually thought i would burn you.." I stood there looking into his red eyes confused. "Well..i obviously need you to tell me where your dad works." i was still confused...where my dad works..? i wondered to myself. "What do you mean...." i said slowly. "Well Katie, you obviously should know where your dad works to get all those powers like that lamb costume and such..." Then i remembered...Lionel..well..my dad gave me that bird costume..but...he never showed me where it was..and even if he did i would never in my life tell Shadow man. "Sorry, i don't know what you're talking about.." i finally said. "You should know what i'm talking about since you got to where your 'dad' was." I said nothing..then i realized there was nothing behind shadow man so i started running....as fast as i have ever ran before, but then..i bumped into something. Something round and weird looking. it had the initials 'D.B' David belle... i said aloud to myself. I wonder what it is...i pushed the middle button and then something appeared in front of me.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:10 pm

YOU better post more now!!!!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Chapter 21
It was a secret lab..I opened the door and walked in. Then the what appeared to be remote control thing that i was was beeping-It had a screen on it and said; 'ALERT! DAMEON DEON!'
Who is dameon deon....i thought to myself. Then i saw...the shadow man was running for the building. Panicking i just click the middle button on the remote control and it sent me underground away from view of Dameon. Dust was flying everywhere, for a second i couldn't breath, then i caught my breath. "WELL MR BELLE-...Who are you...?" said this very skinny looking guy. "Uhmm i'm....who are you?" i stammered. "I'm Steven Muttley, professor of the underground world." "The underground world....?" i said started to shake "Why of course, where all the shadow man are to torture people..;and i will NOT tolerate having ANY children in my office." he said. "But i-" i started to say, but then he looked at me, gasped and said; "What's in your hands...?" "Uhm..it's..." I couldn't think of an answer..i ran back outside only to find myself lost.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

I've been reading this whole story and wow.... It's like so interesting(: great jb, I like this story so much! (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 am

MORE!!!!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next