Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: Protec10

Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:

Go down

Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c: Empty Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:

Post by Hannahsaurus Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Wow, hello everyone! {aka hello the 3 members that come on here every month and a half LOL, including myself}

First off, I'd like to say how much Bearville Playground meant to me! It was my home and where I developed a deep love for forums! I was quite active on here, but I'm most commonly recognized as the founder of BT (Bearville Times) and for the record, I am currently active on several fandom sites (if you'd like details on this to catch up or just to join, let me know!). There were many bearville forums back in the day, so let me refresh your memory. My name is Lexi {but I've gone by MANY different usernames, *still do ahahah*, and my other most common name was Gabi} and I was an admin alongside Amber, Haili, Savanah, & Jalissa on Bearville Times (yes, the uber dramatic forum). Hopefully that will click Razz

Anyways, every now and then I like to log on here because it's the one of the only Bearville forums that hasn't been converted to a fandom site and there are soo many members that I once knew.

I really just wanted to say hey and ask how everyone was doing! I definitely miss all of the activity on bearville as well as the bv forums and I'm just kinda hoping that maybe one single person still logs on here and will see this message Razz

I miss everyone so much! I'm sure we've all changed soo drastically (thank goodness, bc I'm v happy to be different from my past self) and I always find it fun to see those changes within us all. c: I really hope someone sees this, and if you do, please reply! I'd love to meet a potentially old friend! Or a new one! c:

By the way, I posted a very similar message on Bearville Cities (BC) if you want to check that out!

xoxo
Hannahsaurus
Hannahsaurus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 192

Back to top Go down