Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly Protec10

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly Empty My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Chapter 1
I was eating my breakfast when i heard the doorbell ring, bye mom, i'm off to school with Elizabeth, Okay dear bye! I answered the door, Hey Alyssa, Hey Elizabeth i replied, Alyssa...I need to tell you, C'mon Elizabeth were gonna miss the School bus, I grabbed my friend's hand and ran towards the school bus, LATE!!! now we have to walk i said sadly, Alyssa i really need to tell you something, Not now Elizabeth we have to go to school before our teacher yells at us i said, as we entered in one of the kids (Russel) said loudly, Late again, AS ALWAYS!! he laughed with other big kids, Oh be quiet i said hurrying to my class room, Alyssa, Elizabeth, Your late!! said our teacher, umm sorry teacher i answered, we missed the...NO EXCUSES IN MY CLASS, she answered sternly now SIT DOWN!! okay Mrs.Rosie i answered making my way to my chair ~AFTER CLASS~ Okay sorry Elizabeth what were you saying Earlier? umm oh that! she answered, well this is hard to explain....well...My...My...My parents died!!

Chapter 2
Your parents died!?!?! I screamed really loud, SHHHHH i don't want anyone else to know, replied Elizabeth, Well when did they die and how? i replied quietly, Well actually they've been dead since i was two, my grandma said they died by a sickness because they tried to help someone else but they got themselves sick so yeah..Elizabeth said trying not to cry, Oh Elizabeth...At least you have your grandma and grandpa to take care of you:) Actually...I don't replied Elizabeth, they died of old age, and my mom was the only child in the family so there's no aunts or uncles that i have, and my Dad his brother died in the Navy..SO YOUR TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF?!? i whispered loudly, Well...Yeah Crying or Very sad replied Elizabeth, well i have to go home bye...i was gonna leave but then i got an idea, WAIT, i said before Elizabeth left, what? she said you could live with my family!! Well idk will your mom and dad allow it? she said, well i have to ask first, c'mon lets go home and get a few snacks and watch tv Smile i said pulling her hand with me, as we got home we watched our FAVORITE show, Family Matters, and then when my parents arrived at 6:00 I got up and asked mom and dad and came back into the living room, What did they say? she asked, well they said... Sad .....YOU CAN STAY !!!! Very Happy

Chapter 3
What your joking?! she said, nope they said you can stay, ask them for yourself, i replied, wow this is amazing, she said. Well time for dinner i said, Girls, called mom, Yes? we replied. Do you want Pizza and pop for dinner? OF COURSE, we screamed. After dinner we went and watched tv until 10:00 then we went to my room to get ready for bed. Then we went to sleep and the next day I woke up at 8:00, i forgot all about Elizabeth so i went downstairs to have breakfast, Cereal, and then before i went out the door mom said, Where's Elizabeth? Oh my Goodness i must have forgotten about her, i'll be right back! i ran to my room to wake Elizabeth up, But she wasn't there Shocked

Chapter 4
I searched EVERYWHERE i didn't see her finally when i gave up searching Elizabeth came downstairs and ate breakfast. WHERE WERE YOU?!?! i Screamed, i was taking a walk outside like i always do when i wake up. She replied, Oh...Well next time can you tell me so i know where you are? Sure she replied. Good, lets go to school before were late i said rushing outside, when we entered the school i sat down at my chair and learned about Lewis And Clark....After class i left with Elizabeth and I was running towards my bus when Russel stepped in front of me and said, Where do you two think your going? To my house i replied trying to get away from Russel, With her?!?! he said surprised. Yeah is that a problem? i said Frustrated, Well...yeah it is if she's spending the night he Replied, well she is so get over it i screamed. Well that's not allowed it's a school night and she needs to work on school not talking to you all day. Well she won't be talking to me all day, as a matter of fact she's going to be doing school with me!!! Well it's not allowed i'm gonna tell the teacher what your doing and she will be sent to her parents instantly! Russel Elizabeth spoke up, i'm staying with Alyssa because my parents died now can you just be quiet and GO AWAY she said. Oh okay..He said walking away.

Chapter 5
Soon when we got to school the next day EVERYONE was saying stuff like, Oh look there's Elizabeth and then they would point their fingers and start laughing at her. STOP IT i tried to yell, but they didn't listen they just ignored me and kept Teasing Elizabeth, Oh look there's the girl who has no parents!!! yelled Russel, RUSSEL!!!! i yelled i wanted to do something really bad to him but i kept my thoughts to myself and ignored him soon after class more people were laughing at us as we were leaving the school, well there goes another day. I muttered under my breath. When we got home i realized it was the day before Thanksgiving!! omg i can't wait to watch the Parade i said happily Smile when i got home dad greeted me and Elizabeth then he said, girls i need to tell you something...We may lose our home if we don't get 20 more dollars by Monday.

Chapter 6
What?! i said, you got to be joking!! Unfortunately i'm not joking Sighed dad. but how can i get 20 dollars? i said. Well that's what we were thinking dear, said dad, We were thinking that you could go to Aunt Margret's house and work for her. You got to be kidding!! She's the meanest person ever!! ALYSSA!! sorry dad...But you know it's true Sad yes i do know it's true i had to live with her, dad muttered. You KNOW she'll yell at me dad, like when i say Good Morning to her she says back, GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG CHILD!! how can i work for someone who says that to me ? I thought. But i replied saying Ok...I guess i'll do that but-I got stopped by dad picking me up and hugging me, THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!! dad said smiling. Okay but this is going to be hard Sad later i talked to Elizabeth About it. I bet she'll give me 50 Cents for cleaning her couch and maybe 30 Cents for cleaning her bathroom this will be horrible, and the worst part is i have to start tomorrow, THANKSGIVING!!! Man just horrible!! i said. Well if it makes you feel any better, said Elizabeth, i'll come with you and clean so i only have to earn ten dollars and you only have to earn ten dollars. WOULD YOU?! i said. Yes i promise i'll help! she said. Okay great we'll start first thing tomorrow Wink

Chapter 7
In the Morning (Thanksgiving) I woke up and went downstairs and had my breakfast (Patty Sausages, Norwegion Pancakes) Then I Realized that it was time to go to Aunt Margret's house and do chores. Oh man time to go to her house, i sighed. Mom did you call Aunt Margret and tell her that i was coming? Yes Dear, answered mom. Ready Elizabeth? Yeah, said Elizabeth. Well bye mom!! i said rushing outside, It was snowing, Well that's one good thing about today i sighed. Come on Alyssa how bad can your Aunt be? At least you have one to get money from unlike me. She said. Oh she's bad you'll see Elizabeth. When we got there Aunt Marget Greeted us saying CLEAN THAT SPOT ON THE FLOOR (where her cat Miss Kitty Barfed) Okay Aunt Margret i sighed. And you girl, Said Aunt Margret Pointing a finger at Elizabeth, GET THE VACUUME CLEANER!! Okay miss answered Elizabeth Rushing to the Closet. FINALLY after we were done We Went home in the Snow and we both had only gotten five dollars for working for two hours Sad

Chapter 8
When we got home i was SO tired, i didn't even want to eat the big meal! After we ate we watched Miracle on 34th St. and it felt a little magical, but i was probably just imagining it, When it was over we watched ONE more video, my favorite one EVER!! (Home Alone) After that i told mom and dad about the money i earned and they told me i have to work again tomorrow. I sighed but i said i would do it anyway. And Elizabeth said she would come with me, today wasn't TOO bad so how bad can tomorrow be?

Chapter 9
Man i was SO wrong yesterday it was WAY worse When we got to my Aunt's house she said, ABOUT TIME YOU LAZY BONE'S GOT HERE, man i was SOO mad but i did my work anyway, Vacuum, Did the dishes, Dusted, Cleaned the bathroom, And Cleared the table for dinner (which Elizabeth made) FINALLY it was time to leave. When we Went outside The snow was coming down SOO hard that when i tried to walk an INCH i would fall hard on my back so I sadly went back To her house when i Entered the house Aunt Margret greeted us with a "Friendly" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT! We had miss, Answered Elizabeth for me, But the snow was coming down to hard for us to walk home so we have to stay here until it goes away. It doesn't look like the snow will be safe to go in said Aunt Margret Sounding Pleased with herself. BUT WE CAN'T JUST STAY HERE! i cried. Well you can't walk home and i'm CERTAINLY NOT driving you home, Aunt Margret replied. So...so, i said afraid to talk, we have to stay here for a night?! Yes indeed Alyssa, She said Proudly. But i can't just Stay here without telling mom, i said, i have to call her! Oh didn't you hear? said Aunt Margret, Your parents had to cancel their phone because they couldn't afford the Phone Bill. what?! i thought man we must really be poor. So go put your stuff in the Guest room! Okay mam we answered we took our stuff upstairs and to the Guest room, i couldn't have felt more sad in my life!

IF YOU WANT MORE OF THE STORY THEN COMMENT PLEASE Smile also i will be putting my story in little comments because this is starting to get long, so yeah enjoy my story Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by Chocolate♥carly on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 14 times in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly Empty Re: My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm

it's good so far Very Happy
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly Empty Re: My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks Mimi Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 am

cute! write more winter! your doing great so far Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

i wrote a couple new chapters, please read them and tell me how i'm doing! Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Chapter 6 is up Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:20 am

ok!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 am

Chapter 7 is here Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 am

yup!!! just read it! good!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey guys chapter 8 and 9 are up, please tell me how i'm doing that would help me a LOT, also if you have an idea of how i should do a chapter you can pm me about! Thanks i hope you enjoy my story SmileSmile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 am

wow! really good so far winter!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 am

Thanks Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 am

Chapter 10
In bed i was crying, i knew my mom and dad probably was wondering where i was, and they might be calling the police. I talked to Elizabeth about it, but she just said, don't worry about it Alyssa everything will turn out fine. So i put my head down and drifted off to sleep. When i woke up, I smelled something really rotten, like it smelt like mold or something. When i climbed out of bed i had fur all over me, Great probably miss kitty's fur. So i went downstairs to see what that smell was, Breakfast....Hey Aunt Margret, what are you making? WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!?! she answered. Umm i thought hard because it was really hard to tell what it looked like, then i got it, The meal i hated the most, (especially now, now i'll really hate it) OATMEAL, yeah you my say, MY FAVORITE MEAL! but no not just oatmeal, oatmeal with beets and liver! So i quietly sat down i tried to eat my meal, i ate around the beets and liver but it still tasted rotten. WHY DON'T YOU EAT YOUR BEETS AND LIVER? Aunt Margret said, they have plenty of iron and other good stuff for you. But they taste horrible, i admitted. WELL YOUR NOT GOING HOME TILL YOU EAT THEM!! she yelled. Okay Ma'am i said trying to eat the horrible beets and liver. After i was done i couldn't get that horrible Taste out of my throat. When i went home i realized that i only had 10 dollars and it's Already Saturday!! two more days, i sighed.

I hope you like my story! and like i said before in my comment you can pm me of how a chapter or two can go Smile ~Winterfun
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

awesome!!! more!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am

Chapter 11
So after lunch, Mom and dad got home and said, WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!? We were worried SICK! Sorry mom, i answered. It snowed so hard we couldn't leave, and Aunt Margret said it wouldn't stop till morning, and she told me also that...that.. That we don't have a phone anymore so i couldn't call you! Oh, answered Mom, i'm sorry dear, We just couldn't afford it anymore. It's Okay, i replied. But only thing...I only have 10 dollars including Elizabeth's Money Sad Well actually, Mom said, Aunt Margret told me that you forgot your Journal when i came to see if you were there, so you'll have to go back and get it, and while your there i was wondering if you could do more work...Please? Okay sure mom, only if Elizabeth Agrees, i answered. It's alright with me, Elizabeth said. Then let's go to Aunt Margret's!! Smile Sad
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:35 am

lol!! good!! moooreeee!!! Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 am

Chapter 12
So when we got there Aunt Margret said to us, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING BACK?!?! Well...Well..I started, Well we came here to earn some more money, Elizabeth Finished for me. Well get started then, Aunt Margret Sighed. So I Went to the Bathroom, Cleaned the sink, The toilet etc..And after that was done I got the Vacuum And Started Vacuuming In the livingroom, Basement, Guest Bedroom and the halls. While i was doing all that Elizabeth was doing the dishes, Laundry, And taking all the little bits of paper laying on the floor and throwing it away, plus she made all the beds. After we were done we counted our money i have ten dollars! i told her, and i have ten dollars! she exclaimed.

Thanks for reading my story Diamond Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 am

np! i'm doing nothing but reading! your doing all the awesoome work!!! Very Happy moore!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 am

Thank you Smile
Chapter 13
When we got inside we nearly ran into mom and dad, Dears no running in the house, Mom said. Sorry mom we answered, We were just to excited, i continued, We got 20 dollars just like you asked!!! Mom's Face dropped wide open with surprise, SERIOUSLY?!?! she exclaimed. Yes mom! we answered, and gave her the money. For a minute there i thought we would be like those homeless people living on the street, but thanks to you two we won't end up like that! Thank you again!! No problem mom we answered. Soon later it snowed again this time 3 inches so we rushed outside and had some hot chocolate with a candycane. We looked at each other, then smiled knowing that we wouldn't be on the street.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 am

awesome!!! mooooorrreee!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 am

Rofl i'm running out of suggestions, can you pm me an idea? Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:34 am

sure!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 am

Thanks pm me the idea Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 am

ok once i think of one!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next