Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 Protec10

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

+21
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Spoon
Camryn
neomi
Amber!(;
ellieadorable1998
Daphne♥
-x-Hannah-x-
luvpie57
Frankie♥Vanilla
justice~loves~italy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
Eden
breegreen4
Chantelle
catfeet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
25 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 am

Lol thanks girls xD

More: It seems a bit wierd that he doesn't talk. So this gonna be a stupide move but i lean in to kiss him. He doesn't move. Then i let go, he looks at me straight in the eyes. He opens his mouth and says "Whoa . .i don't even know you. But well yeah thats what i meant". I laugh and say "I thought you couldn't talk, anyway i'm Olivia. Do you mind if i stay here for the night?". He says yes so i fix the room up a little, close the window, push some boxes to the back wall and more. I check my watch and its about dinner time. When i finish i say "Hey, um what's your name?". He lays back on the bed and says "Adam". Adam . . .Thats a nice name. Then when it gets darker outside i assume its night time. So i ask the worst question ever.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:33 am

More please!!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 am

More!!!!!!!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 pm

more i love it so much i am printing it
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:40 am

Awww, thanks guys :]

More: So i walk over to Adam and say "Do you mind if i sleep in the bed tonight?". He frowns then falls to the floor. "Okay but tomorrow i get the bed" he says. As nice as he is, the bed is full of dust. So i slip into bed and i fall right to sleep. When i wake up i can't seem to find Adam. I look behind boxes and everything. But maybe he will return later, i open my back pack to find something to eat. I find a granola bar and i finish it in 1 minute. I am so hungry i can eat anything. Then i hear footsteps. I walk over to the door but not empty handed. I grab my knife and i open the door. Then when i see who it is i slow down.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 am

more!!more!!!more!!!! the kissing part was kinds weird...
did she kiss him to get him to talk?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:47 am

More! I am really wishing it was a book right now, lol!!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:13 am

Diamond- Yess she did ;] Lol sorry if it was wierd.

More: When i notice its just Adam walking into the room i put my knife down. He drops a pillow case on the floor and i frown. He looks at me and says "I got some dinner for us". I open the pillow case and its full of gourmet cheese, fancy breads, vegetables and fruits. I smile and say "This is great, where did you find all this?". He answers "Its left overs from the restaurant across the street, have some". I grab a piece of cheese, a vegetable, some bread and a fruit. This is the best dinner ive eaten in weeks. This is great! I can't thank anyone more. Meeting Adam is one of the best things ive done since ive left home.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:20 am

That was very nice for Adam to do that!! Oh yeah and more pretty please!! Very Happy ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:24 am

more
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 3 Empty Re: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 am

awesoome!!! more! more!! more!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 am

He he Very Happy

MORE: Adam gabs a bit of food himself. We eat in silence. Hours later i want to know more about Adam, since we are gonna be sharing a room for a while. I get up and say "Why are you here? All alone". He drags himself up and says "Well, i needed to leave my family for a while, you?". Drop onto the bed and say "Ran away". He nods and walks away. Then i start crying, i hate it when i have to think of my family and leaving. Then i start sniffling, Adam walks back in. He sits on the bed beside me and says "Why are you crying? Just 'cause you left doesn't mean you have to cry". But i'm not crying about family exacly. Adam reminds me so much of Jeremy i can't help it but cry. "I lost some one that meant alot to me" i say. Losing Jeremy was horrible, if i lost Adam that would crush me..
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

MOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEE
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 am

more!!Very Happy it's awesome so far:D:D'

mimi please don't post videos with bad words on here:/ there are little kids on here:D
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 am

I hope you guuys love it <3

More: Then i keep crying. I know crying won't help me or Adam but its the only time ill have to actually let it out. Then i let out more tears then ive had in months. I can't blame Adam for not doing anything, he doesn't know whats going on. I shouldn't be crying in the first place. Adam hugs me and says "Hey, don't cry, ive got my heart broken too. It hurt but i got over it, ill let you have the bed tonight". I smile then wipe my tears. I hug Adam then i fall onto the pillow. He puts the covers over my head and i go to bed. But i just can't seem to fall alseep. I pull the covers off my head and i look to see if Adam is asleep.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 am

mimitotallycute5 wrote:MOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEE
as cool as this is
THIS IS SARAHS THREAD MAKE YOUR OWN ):<
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 am

More! More!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 am

it's so good so far sarah:D
can we have more?Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 am

Yess you may have more ;]

More: I see Adam sound asleep on the floor. I feel so bad he has to sleep on the cold floor. Then i get out of bed and i walk over to him then i lay down beside him. I shake his shoulder but he doesn't seem to move or open his eyes. This is how i lost Jeremy . . No. I can't just lose Adam when i finaly got him to talk! "Adam seriously, no joke. Get up" i say. But no answer. Then i look at his face and its pure white. He must have froze to death or something. No . .Not again! "NO! Adam! Come back . ." i say. I miss him already. I need him. Jeremy was great and so is Adam, if i lose both then why trust another person? I walk over to my back pack, i grab my knife and i stab myself in the arm. If i lose him, he will lose me. I fall to the ground moaning. I know i will die. But this is for the ones ive lost and loved. This is the worst thing ive done but its for good. Then my vision goes black and i know i'm dead now . . . .

*Thank You for reading everyone! The story is now DONE*
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 am

:O i loved it!!!!!!! can't wait to read it when it is published!!!!!!!!!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 am

waaah:(SadSad i'm sad that you finished it:(
it was awesooome though;)
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

tell me the title so that i can look it up when it comes out:D
i hope it get'd popular:D
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 am

it will be called "The Escape Plan"
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Oh wow great story!! That's a very sad story and it's very sad that she died!! Sad I think if you wanted to add more books onto it the "The Escape Plan 2" then I think she should stay alive, but I guess some things sometimes have to end. ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Of course there will be more the one book, i know its sad she died . .but i have to continue writting so i can publish it Very Happy i will send all of you a pic of the cover when it does get published ;]
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next