Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 Protec10

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

+21
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Spoon
Camryn
neomi
Amber!(;
ellieadorable1998
Daphne♥
-x-Hannah-x-
luvpie57
Frankie♥Vanilla
justice~loves~italy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
Eden
breegreen4
Chantelle
catfeet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
25 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 am

More: i watch the car pull out of the drive way and leave, speeding to escape.
-Olivia's part of story now!-
Wow, i really needed to get out of that house. I turn on the radio and comes on my favorite song. I start dancing to the music and singing along. There's so much traffic today. I finaly keep my eyes on the road. I don't know exacly where i'm going but i have money and i just need a holiday. I know i'm married and running away is stupid so of course i'm gonna go back home after. Now i drive and drive until it starts getting dark out and there's more trees starting to form, later i see a giant rock wall starting and curved road. I drive and drive until i reach but there was gas leaks on the road and i spin out of control. I grip onto the wheel with all my power and try and push the car back onto the road but the car refuses to follow my control. It falls off of the hill. I unbuckle my seat belt as fast as i can and yet it wasn't fast enough. I land into a forest, i turn the key of the car and the air bag comes popping out. I rip out the air bag and re try the key. I hear the car trying to start but no use, so i open my phone and look for signals but no bars. I start walking, climbing, looking and calling but nothing. Then i hear noise coming from above, i think some one saw the ramp was broken and called 9-1-1.
"I'M HERE!" and a man in his thirties waves at me. I smile then he drops down a rope. I climb on and pulls me up, i skid my arms and legs against the rock. Finaly i reach the top and see the rescue team.
"Thank you" i say to every fire fighter and helper there. Usualy i would have to go with a police or ambulance but i'm fine. I did hit my head on the hood of the car but i'm fine. Then i ask the police to drive me home and he does.. Once i get home Adam is making dinner. Adam notices me and just looks away.
"Hey.."
No answer, just silence.
"Yeah thanks for ignoring me"
I knew i would get the silent treatment..
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 10 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Eden Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 am

MORE!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 am

This one is actually dedicated to: Fluffy, Winter, Eden and Justice (: ♥

More:
"You know just because i run off doesn't mean i deserve this.."
"I got a call, from your mom.."
"My mom?"
"She called to say she wants to come over and see you"
"I haven't seen my mother in 7 years, you think i wanna see her now?"
"No, i was just saying she-"
"Urgh, why do you even bother wasting my time?"
"I was just telling you she called.."
"Sure"
"You know i proposed cause i thought we were good together but you just seem to make it harder on me to treat you with respect"
I take off my ring and walk to my bedroom. I take all the clothes and stuff it into my suite case. I grab all the money and head back to the kitchen were Olivia is.
"You see this?" i hold out my ring. Then i curl my fingers around it and throw it down to the ground. A tear runs down her face and i just watch her fall to pieces. "That's something i don't wanna see again, sometimes i feel like you try and make my life miserable"
"I don't.."
"Oh right cause your not in trouble"
"Cause Adam i don't want you to leave"
"Do you even know how much trouble you cause?! Do you know why i'm leaving you right now?! Do you have ANY idea why i'm so mad right now?"
"Yes"
"You gonna explain AT LEAST?!"
"Um, no."
"Alright.." i whisper and i open the garage door then the front door. I jump into my sports car and drive away.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 am

MORE!!!!!! AMAZING CHAPTER ;OO
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 am

MORE!!!! awesome sar!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:25 am

Lol for you Ed Ed (:

More: Now i'm not going back to Canada nor am i going to get back to the house. First thing Olivia can't live, she can't pay off the house with what? 20 dollars when the house is more like 1 million dollars. She has no job, she can be a hobo for all i know. But um, where can i go from LA? Lets see, maybe Texas? Nah. Well i'll keep driving and see where i end up. Around 5 hours of driving until i see a real town, i drive forward until i see a sign with the town name. Compton, wow nice name. There's a lot of big houses, beaches, peoples walking they're dogs, joggers, cottages on the water and shops.

-Olivia's time to talk now-
He just left me? Just like that? I know what your thinking, wow she's stupid! Nah, i'm just mad.. Now if i call him, he'll either hang up on me, ignore my call or just delete me off his phone. Well, i can live in this house for about a month without charges being pressed for me to go jail for not paying the bills.. So i'll stay for 3 weeks, look up some hotels somewhere and leave this house behind. The bad thing is that Adam has all the money...

-Adam's turn-
Wow its just gorgeous here, i'm glad i came here. I think i'm gonna buy a house on the water, then the patio will be just the ocean. I see a women in a suite talking to peoples and making hand gestures to the house so i'm guessing she's trying to sell these houses. I speed my car until i get to the beach and head over to her. I hand out a wad of cash and say
"Now i want this house right here, ill want a maid too, fresh towels and all. Fresh bed, i pick the mattress"
She seemed stunned but happy, after she let out a deep breath of air and says
"Alright, you may go on in" She takes the cash and i head inside. Wow..its nice in here.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 am

MORE!!!! GIVE US MORE SAR!!! MORE!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Please add more whenever! Wink PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:57 pm

MORE RIGHT NOW!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by neomi Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Great Job! Btw, Compton is a ghetto area in L.A. It is not a good place to live.
neomi
neomi
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Neomi, in this story its a good place.. But thanks anyway Wink

More: Enough about the houses, i drop my bags on the bed and head outside. I need to call Olivia, see where she is maybe. I dial the numbers, she doesn't pick up t'ill the 3rd ring.
"Hello?"
"Olivia?"
"This is she"
"Alright, where are you?"
"Excuse me?"
"Its me Adam!"
"I'm sorry i don't know a Adam.."
"Your kidding right?"
"Um no sorry, i think you have the wrong number"
"No i'm your-"
And she just hangs up.. Wow, she really wanted to fake not know me. Just wow, okay
now i really have to straighten things out. I dumped her, left her, broke her heart.. Wait, so i'm single, rich, i don't know about famous though.. Maybe in the neighborhood in LA but so far nothing really good to say about what happened.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 am

MORE!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 am

more sar!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 pm

omg i haven't been on for ALONG time but now that i finally caught up...I WANT MORE!!! Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie♥Vanilla Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm

M.O.R.E. N.O.W.!!!!!!!¡!¡!¡!¡
Frankie♥Vanilla
Frankie♥Vanilla
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 am

Sorry! Ive been really busy!

More: I don't even know what Olivia will do after i broke the marriage, broke her and took all the money.. I actually don't know what to do, Sadly i think at one point i have to do something yet there's not much to do. Wait, i know.. So i have a house and everything, im good. I have shelter and money. I'll go on vacation! Okay so i go on the computer and book a flight to Alaska, up in the mountains i'm gonna go hiking. First thing in the morning i leave so i gotta go shopping. There is a street where they sell all kinds of stuff, ill go there. First of all my checklist is;
Hiking boots
Winter hat
Winter gloves
Hiking jacket and pants
A helicopter to take me there..
And yeah that's it, i'll get all this stuff today and pack up for the big trip tonight.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 am

more sarahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:17 am

More; I have no idea if these things always happen.. Maybe Olivia and i just weren't meant to be and we didn't mean to get engaged. I don't even think i'm gonna try and get another girl. Once i'm done packing and shopping i head over to the restaurant. I believe every relationship doesn't work out too well, if your lucky then it will. Time has brought me no where.. Most of you might say i'm lucky, i have fortune, a beautiful house and more but really i have almost nothing. You guys out there have a family that love you, i have no family at all. My dad was part of the army, he trained and trained yet he died the 2nd month in the war. My mother was shot when she was paying in her check from work.. And i'm a single kid. I finaly arrive to the restaurant, no i am not dressed my best.. I pick a table and sit down, i order and about 5 minutes later the food comes. Half way into stuffing food down my throat, there's this table of girls. I'm guessing they're on a girls night out trip. And they start giggling and looking at me. I randomly turn away and another girl comes and sits at the booth infront of me.
"Listen i'm sorry, my friends are... drunk"
"Alright, it's alright"
"Great, thanks"
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 am

more sarah!!!!!! he finds too many girls :L lol Razz MORE!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 am

Lol Diamond!! Plus add more whenever you are avaliable to Sarah!!! Smile PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Haha Diamond,thats cause he's hot Wink

Lol happy new years you guys (:

More:
"Hey can we chat for a bit?"
"No.."
"Excuse me?"
"I'm sorry but, i can't"
"Well why not?"
"I have to leave"
"No stay (;" She grabs my arm then i look at her in the eyes and suddenly the black circle in her eyes get bigger then smaller again and i fall into her control.
"Now your gonna stay and have a drink with me"
"Right, that was what i was gonna do"
Whats going on with me? Why am i doing this? I'm not sure but i can't get control of this.. She tells the bartender to order a beer for each other. She goes on about her life that i have no caring for. Then a t one point she drops the gaze and i get control of myself.
"Whats your problem?!"
"I'm a controler"
"Not another monster"
"I'm no monster, i know your ex was a future teller"
"Yeah she is, now leave me alone"
"Can't, im your own imagination. You'll see me everywhere"
"Okay well since your gonna see me everywhere. Here are some rules: Don't talk to me when i'm with a girl, when i get dressed you have to look away, don't sleep in my bed, Sleep on the couch, don't eat my food and don't steal my stuff"
"Fine, fine. Can i bring friends?"
"No!"
"Slow, slow. Okay deal"
I shake her hand and we both head out of the restaurant.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 am

more sar!!! and happy new year to you too Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

More; It must look weird to other peoples. I walk out giggling or a scowl, like this might make peoples think i am mentally challenged. I remember, there use to be this book about a girl meeting this guy. And so they're like soul mates, they are perfect for each other. But one day when the guy proposes the girl says yes. Next day when the girl is looking for him he isn't there anymore. He's out of town and everything, she starts getting worried then when she heads to the field where they use to meet up. He just popped up out of nowhere and then he told her he was just her imagination. Then she ran her fingers right threw him. It was really cool to read that book, I would recommend it.. But this isn't about books now, its about me. Wait that sounded selfish. Okay back to the story, I don't even know this girl's name.
"Whats your name again?"
"Margarit,whats yours?"
"Adam"
And after that it was just silence all the way home. Not even a cough or anything. Sometimes i wonder if anyone can see her. She probably controls it..
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next