Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 Protec10

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

+21
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Spoon
Camryn
neomi
Amber!(;
ellieadorable1998
Daphne♥
-x-Hannah-x-
luvpie57
Frankie♥Vanilla
justice~loves~italy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
Eden
breegreen4
Chantelle
catfeet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
25 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Eden Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 am

more. now. right. now. sarah. more.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 11 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 am

MORE SARAHHHHH
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 am

MOREEEEEE
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

I love the story and please add more Sarah!! Wink PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 am

More: Oh dang i forgot the hiking trip is tomorrow morning. "Hey margarit i'm going on a hiking trip tomorrow"
"I'm afraid of hights"
"Okay"
"Adam.. i'm serious"
"I know"
"Please don't make me go"
"You have to go remember"
"Oh right, i hate you.."
"I know Wink"
The color drains from her face and then she sits down on the couch and just stares outside. I go to bed and fall asleep instantly. When i wake up, i brush my teeth and change into my hicking clothes. I walk into the kitchen and Margarit is already eating cereal. She looks terrible.
"Did you sleep?"
"No.."
"Why not?! Today's the big day!"
"I'm sick.."
"Well you gotta come"
"I can't.."
The limo driver knocks on the door and i hand him the bags to put into the car. When we get to the mountains. They strap me and margarit on the cords to go up. I climb and Margarit follows my lead.
"Don't look down, alright?"
"Okay"
Half way up the mountain the cord holder takes a lunch break, i nod and he leaves. Margarit watches the cord holder leave then looks down. She grips onto my backpack.
"Don't look down!"
"I'm not!"
"YES YOU ARE!"
"SORRY!"
And she lets go of my back pack and free falls down the mountain.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm

MORE xD
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 am

MORE SAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all his girl freinds//fiances seem to die/almost die
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Please add more soon! Smile PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm

More: I tried to grab her shirt but i was too slow. But wait, now that i think of it.. She is my imagination but she's not exacly real. So if she falls she won't get hurt. I just watch her fall and when she hits the ground, i cover my eyes cause its not gonna be a pretty image. I decide to look and she isn't there! What the heck.. Where did she go? I slowly jump off the mountain but not fully off.. When i reach the bottom there is small puddles of blood leading to behind the rock. Should i go over and see if she's there? I walk behind the rock and she's there breathing hard and her hand on her heart.
"Are you okay?!"
"NO! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!"
"sorry.. sorry, come on"
I take her arm and rap it around my neck and bring her to the medical center. I have no idea if i'm gonna see her again or even how long it will take t'ill the surgery is over.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:53 pm

More Sarah MORE!!! sorry i haven't been reading much but keep up the good work and....GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am

MORE SAR Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:11 am

Aw i'm so glad to hear you guys are back, i was getting really worried Dx

More: The dotctor said she was gonna be fine but she will be in surgery for days.. Maybe weeks, i just hope she will come back alive. The thing is, she is real but she is also my imagination. Long story. I'm gonna come back tomorrow to go suprise her. I leave the room and head home. I unpack and take off all my hiking clothes,eat some food and head to bed. Its quite late and i'm so tired. When i wake up she's there sitting at the counter eating her regular cereal.
"How did the surgery go?"
"Great"
"What happened?"
"I died, congrats now you can only see me"
"Oh god.. Are you serious?"
"Does it look like i'd kid around about that?"
"Um.. Yes.."
"Wow thanks"
"Well.. Tell me how the devil is"
"Oh so you don't think i'm going to heaven?"
"Nope"
"Then ill tell god to send you somewhere else"
"k"
"I'm serious"
"I really don't care, just... Try and stay away from me..
"Alright"
I never knew what i just did cause it changed a lot...
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 am

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

Sarah...I told you once and i told you twice, it's like it's dynamite, oh write more of your storyy. Rofl my point is....WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:00 am

MORE SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 am

More: That morning, the one i woke up from was the WORST morning in my LIFE. I yell in tiredness "GET UP". Not even a little move, not even a crack from the window.. "You up yet? Hello?" I turn around the corner and she's not there anymore.

*SHORT* adding more next time.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:20 am

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMMAND YOU
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 am

More: You know when peoples say that dreams don't come true? Well this one did.. After being through this tough life, its hard to see person after person leave. My family.. My family, i don't even know my own mother! But.. Hey there's a website and you type in your full name and it will say who's your mother, father, brother or sister and where you can find them.. I should try that.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 am

MORE sar Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Umm...More? oops i mean MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN MORE!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 am

I love the story so good!! :DD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am

More: I wait in the entrance, seeing families come and go with tears in they're eyes or happiness because the surgery went well. Then there's me. Waiting alone in a dark blue chair like a loner. Once i finish the news paper on a table full of magazines, i start to get seriously bored. How long can a surgery be? Wait, i won't ask that.. When i see a pair of bleach white shoes, i know its the doctor.
"Uh, hi"
"Could we talk for a minute?"
"Sure, sure"
He walks me over to he's office and i take a seat in front of he's desk.
"The surgery wen't very well"
My frown transforms into a small smile.
"But we found weird liquid in her blood"
Oh great, they found out she's paranormal.
"We're gonna have to keep her here, until the FBI will take her away.. Can you handle that?"
"I.. I.. I don't know"
"You can go visit her and ill give you a call what time and when you can"
He stands up and looks at me. But i can't seem to push myself to get up, i need to think. "Adam?"
"Sorry.. I was just thinking"
I get up and walk out of the office and into the emergency room.
"Margarit..?"
She's sleeping..
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next