Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey Protec10

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

+6
Eden
anika_
Marcella~purple
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
AmyPie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey Empty The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 am

Hi I am Sara Gobbley. I live on an island surronded by the sea and has a huge forest in it. It is called Angel Island. Why am I here? Well because me and my husband well, let me just tell you the story. Comment for more!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey Empty Re: The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

Post by AmyPie Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 am

-wants more- Gimmie more!
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey Empty Re: The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 am

me wanna know da story!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 am

Well, first things first, I havea special power, well its to read minds. I was born with it my mother gave up her power to let me have it. so i have a secret, and it is that, well i will tell you, but it is a secret so don;t tell anyone! comment for more Smile
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 am

Smile awesome job i liked it
so me wanty more
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 am

morrrrrrrrrrrrre
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 am

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roar!!!!!!!!!! XD
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 am

Ok, here:

Well, the secret is I don't have a father, he turned into this precious necklace of mine. He turned into the necklace by an evil human name Borjues Maliyar. Maliyar never had a mother or father, so he wanted revenge on his child hood friend- my father. My father's name is Matthew R. Gobbley. My mother rescued this from where his work was, as a secret agent, my dad was really cool, but he had a secret... and that secret was that

Comment for more!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 am

MORE ZOEYYYYYY
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 am

He had a pet, that was a magical dog, thats where he and his wife got the powers from, and where i got them from but it only works on 2 people, so my mother gave her power up for me. My fathers power is in this necklace but i won't use it because it is too valuable to spare. My father gave me something, i discovered it in my closet, it is a safety pack with valuable items to use in an emergency like when there is no food on the island, But i never got to use but i had it with me when i ....

COMMENT FOR MORE (sorry about caps)
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

More Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 am

I had died, because of a car accident along with my mother. Then we continued our life together in the angel world. I had met my today to be husband on angel world, we continued our life from where we left off. I had a good life but then something struck me..... COMMENT FOR MORE (sorry for caps)
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am

More
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

My dad must be here.... That means i get to meet him! I can't believe i will see him! I must tell mother. -tells mother- lets go search for him! Well, but think this angel world is HUMNGOUS! Well, it won't be hard to recognize him, I might ask someone where he is.... . OH LOOK (sorry for caps) there is a man that looks kind of familiar! who is hee... he is....

comment for more!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 am

More Very Happy
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am

It is Josh! :O as in Josh Hutcherson?!?!? I love him!!! Oh yeah i remembered he died yestreday.... Mom! Look its josh Hutcherson! Hunny, go talk to him.... maybe he knows where dad is... Wait why is he taking off a mask....? Comment for more!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am

Oh my gosh that is..... DAD (sorry for caps).... Dad says, Hey Sweet girl, i knew that you would come up to me cause you thought i was Josh Hutcherson... Razz I need to tell you something.... Well you and your mother need to find a place to hide, and you know that pack i gave you... your mom has one too, it has all sorts of spy gear, and food, water, weapons, and a international phone, camera and a little device to get anything else you need, and one last thing which you need to know that is in your pack,.... my dog, he can protect you from anything. I need you to find camping ground. Go, to this place its called Cermania, its just accross this country but you can use your remote to get a car, so go ahead and start out your journey. I say, But wait! Dad when will you come with us! Dad says, I will be there soon enough and remember dial 1 to call me on your cellphone. Comment for more to start out their journey!

Last edited by Zoey<3KelseyTheDog on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:32 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:37 am

Well, dad said goodbye to us, and well lets start from the journey, the journey, well lets go ahead and start. Mom and I got a truck for our packs and we started driving but i found something else in my pack it is a spy gear necklace to see where our destination and a little pink heart is where dad is right now, mom said we better get to camp, and i am going to call dad right now, -calls- -hangs up- dad said we have a big camping tent/house that will protect us until he gets back, but now we arrive at the prettiest house ever, and something stands still in the yard, hmmm i wonder what it is.... comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 am

More!!
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 am

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 am

I am going to go take a look mom, she says ok. Oh wow it is the cover for the house... i guess safety of it? Razz it says put your name in -puts name in- Ok it just put the security on so thats why i see blue everywhere? mom i scream come on, lets go inside! -walks up to door- It says put your finger on the screen please, -door machine says authenticity success, the Gobbley's- Wow, this is great, this house is amazing, lets see its time to take out all of my gear, but first i need a bigger bag, and some clothes, spy clothes. -clothes appear and a bigger bag appear from the remote- I think i better keep this bag for other things. Time to put on the spy gear. I have to put both necklaces on, dad's necklace (the one he turned into) and the map necklace of where he is and the map of the whole country, and the world Razz. I better put my shoes on, they are nice brown boots, with nice laces, I have never seen a pair like this. And i have a nice half down arm shirt that is Camoflauge on one side, and blue and purple on the other. A pair of jeans, and some spy sunglasses, with a nice leather jacket that is water proof. Oh my gosh whats that knocking sound.... Comment for more!.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by i♥myhamsters Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:05 am

MORE MORE MORE MORE (sorry for caps) i love it!
i♥myhamsters
i♥myhamsters
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 am

-looks through pupe hole- Oh its just dad, there is no knob to turn the door so he has to put his finger on it, oh my gosh it isn't dad, i better get a weapon just in case, well, suddenly he breaks in, he takes off his mask, and there it is a cute sweet little puppy, but i better fix the door, randomly out of the blue it goes back to a solid door. There is a ribbon on it, it says 'Dear Sara, I sent you the dog to protect you, now you have 2 dogs, to help, i will send you a few more things so when you leave the camping ground you will be prepared for the events that will happen, see you in a few days, bye love you, love dad' Ok so this is our new dog named ButterCup? Well that's what it says on his collar, so lets see whats in the bag around his neck, another weapon, pepper spray, food,a picture of dad, a house key, a braclet, and sunglasses, but finally the last and best thing, an outfit, which looks like: A camoflauge shirt that is shorts sleeves and can change into long sleeves with a button, jeans that are very thick, a belt made of very thick leather, a hoodie, that is very thick and is camoflauge. and the braclet well lets see what this button does, oh a laser, and what does this button do, a cell phone and signal, wow. Well really another knock!, who is it? comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next