Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 Protec10

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

+21
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Spoon
Camryn
neomi
Amber!(;
ellieadorable1998
Daphne♥
-x-Hannah-x-
luvpie57
Frankie♥Vanilla
justice~loves~italy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
Eden
breegreen4
Chantelle
catfeet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
25 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 am

Thanks Everyone! <3

Here's more: The thing is that i forgot to mentionne i grabbed on of my mom's kitchen knifes. A big man dressed in black comes up behind me and hand cuffs me. He pushes me to a seat right at the front of the plain. I cry and cry for hours. Once we reach Canada a women in a navy blue suit comes over to me and tells me to grab my stuff and leave. I do what she tells me and i am still crying my eyes out. When i walk out the airport i have a feeling i shouldn't leave. So i walk back into the airport and sit at a chair. All the girls in navy working at the counters seem to notice me and feel bad for me. One lady walks over to me and says "Hi dear, want me to take you home?". I look up to her and say "Okay . .". She walks over to a far door at the end of the airport. I follow her and once we reach the door. I am imideatly amazed what i'm seeing right now.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 am

Good Job Guys! Thank you SO much! <3

more: I step inside to what i see . .a room with everything i thought i would never get. I know i barely know this lady but man can she help some one out. So what i'm looking at is a hotel room. Not just a hotel room but its luxurious! I could never afford this place. 4 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 dinning areas. "Oh my gosh . .Thank you!" i say then i reach over to hug her. "Hey, not so fast . .there is 2 of everything cause its split in half. You get 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, one dinning area and 2 bathrooms" . I still feel like she actually helped me more then ever. I walk in and the first thing i want to is jump on my bed and just go to bed. Although its early to go to bed i am still so tired. Once i step foot in the kitchen i can smell all the delicious foods. Then the lady steps forward and says "We have our own gourmet chefs, i'm Alexa". I smile and say "Hi i'm Olivia"
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 am

MORE PLEASE Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 am

More: I open the fridge and there is nothing there. Then i frown and look back at Alexa. "Oh, about that you have to order what you want to eat before theres anything in the fridge" Alexa says. I'm fine with that as long as i get to eat. I only packed food that was portable like fruit bars, granola bars and juice boxes. I needed some real food in me. I snap my fingers and a chef with short brown hair and brown eyes comes in. I smile and say "I want chicken fingers and french fries please" and the chef foes right to work. Then i leave to check out my room. My room has light green walls and a bed with all white sheets. And i see a fresh pair of pjamas on my bed. I run and jump on my bed. I take off my old clothes and slip on my pjamas. Then when i think everything is going right . .its actually not. When i walk to the kitchen i see a little girl around 6 years old walk in. I walk closer to her and frown. She steps back and runs away to a door at the way end of the hall.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 am

Awesome, yet.. i want more Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am

Haahaa Thanks, even though i only have 2 fans . .i feel like theres 1 million (:

Here's more: So far ive opened one door and magic happened. Now if this door is something good then best of luck. I run to the door and twist the handle. But its locked. How can it be locked? That little girl just opened it! Urgh, i'm done with doors today. I walk back to my room and there is my dinner on a tray on my bed. I grab the tray and put it on my lap then reach for the remote on my night stand then i turn on the tv. This is the best. I never wanna leave this place. To make sure no body can find me here i walk back to the door and lock it. Alexa must be back to work so i'm alone with a chef. Well that isn't so bad . Anyways i keep watching tv for a couple hours until i hear a scream...
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 am

Love this
More!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 am

More!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

Here's more: When i heard that scream i knew faith was no longer with me. I put down my dinner and i unlock the door and i run to the kitchen. Then all i see is my chef grabbing onto a little girl's wrist. I titl my head onto one side and say "Why did you scream? I was worried!". Then the chef breaths hard and says "She is stealing food!" i smile and say "Its fine . .here take some". I open the fridge and hand her a pack of strawberrys and she runs over to the door at the end of the hall. I let out some air then i head back to my room. I pick up the tray of food but the food was gone. I laugh then i fall onto the bed and continue watching tv.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 am

I got bored so i decided to write some more! <3

Here's more: After hours pass by and i start yawning. I check my watch at its 8pm. So i decide to run a bath, watch some tv then go to bed. Then i get up and run a bath and its nice and hot. Then i find a tooth brush and tooth paste on a cup ontop of the counter. I brush my teeth and after that i felt so much better. I watch the last 30 minutes of my tv show then i decide to turn off the tv. I pull the covers over my head and i fall fast asleep. I didn't dream that night, i don't usualy dream of things. Anyway, in the morning i could smell bacon, eggs and toast. I open my eyes and pull the covers off my head. I look over to my night stand and there is my breakfast. I sit up and grab the tray and the remote and do my usual routine.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 am

More!!! Loving it!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am

More!!!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am

Here's more :Okay so as i watch my tv shows i hear a knock on my door. I get up out of bed and look thought the little hole in the door. Then i start breathing hard and walking stifly. The person i see is a police men. He knocks again and i run to my back pack. I pull out my rope and tie it to a ledge on the window. I let the rope dangle to th ground below. I slide down and i run out onto the streets. How can these peoples find me so quick? How do they know i'm here? I run and run for hours and hours. After a while i'm completely lost. I find myself in some kind of dried out forest. I walk around and i find this gun on the ground. I think wow this can't be good.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

More! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 am

Yay! Okay <3 :]

Here's more: I pick up the gun and point it to the direction i'm heading. I look all over the forest but no sign of anyone. I relax after being scared to death when a police men arrived. So i start walking back to where i got in but i have no idea where i even got in. I went way too far. I start sprinting to the end of the forest but it just keeps going on and on. I start screaming for help but no one comes. So i fall down to the ground and start crying again. I hate when this happens. I was doing so good and now everything crumbles in my face. I don't even know where to go anymore. I just lay there for hours on end. I can do anything but i just choose not to. I open my bag and grab my jacket. I put it on and push my self to get up. I need to go before they find me. I'm still crying but i have to be confident. So i get up and start running again.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

More, just keeps getting better and better!!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 pm

More Razz <3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 am

Here's more: Of course i still don't know where i'm going but its worth a try. I run and run for hours on end. Then after a while i have a feeling i will reach the end. Then i run faster and faster and i finaly meet the end. From tears i come to a huge smile.I run on the road to a place were i can hide. But then i think for a bit. It worked fine when i ran to the library so why not run away to library again?
Once i get there i see many colledge students. I run to the survival section of the library and i find a book. I run back to the sitting area and i start reading. After hours i decide to ask a librarien if they are open all day. So i get up and head to the counter. I ask the lady if they are, and she says yes. SCORE! I can stay here for the night now. Then i head back to my seat and i keep reading.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:34 am

It's sooooo good post more!!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 am

MORE!: Of course i love reading. But if its for 48 hours . .then no thanks. I have no where to go. I can't just go back to my family now. Ive done so well, leaving at the part where i have fun is just stupid. And the worst part is that i have no food! I'm hopeless. Unless i go to some one's house but the police will come for me. Then i get the idea that could almost save my life. I walk over to the librarien then i ask her the most akward question you can ever ask. So i look at her straight in the eyes and say "Does the library have an attic?". She smiles and says "Well, yes but-". "Okay thanks, can i um, well . .stay there for the night?" i say. She winks at me and i know that meens a yes. I run up the stairs until i reach a door. I open it and all i see is darkness. I touch the side of the wall to feel for a light switch. I find one and the light turns on. And i look in discust. This is gross.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 Empty RE: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 am

awesome sarah:D more more more:D:D:D your doing great i can't keep up with it lol;)
i got a little lost in the middle but i'm straightened up now rofl;)
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 am

More!!!!!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 am

More: When i see whats in the room, its really disturbing. Its dusty, dark and full of junk. Since ill be here for a while, i walk over to the janitor's closet and i grab a broom and a duster. I start cleaning but it takes hours. Then i push some of the stuff out of the room and into the dumpster. Then when i move one box my eyes widen and i scream. Step back and just watch. My nerves are shocked and i'm terrified. Ive seen alot of things but this is just akward. A boy about my age was sitting on a dusty bed in the far corner. He sees me but he doesn't seem to be scared. He has dark brown hair and deep sea blue eyes. He smiles and says hi. I smile and say hi back. Then after that i knew we would be good friends. Its only been a couples seconds and he just looks like a kind of friend.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 am

More!!!!!!! Grabs you in!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 am

awesome!!! mysterious;)
i want more:D:D:D
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next