Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Protec10

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

+21
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Spoon
Camryn
neomi
Amber!(;
ellieadorable1998
Daphne♥
-x-Hannah-x-
luvpie57
Frankie♥Vanilla
justice~loves~italy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
Eden
breegreen4
Chantelle
catfeet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
25 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Empty You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 am

Heres the story i wrote: Hi, My name is Olivia. i felt like today was the worst day of my LIFE. i had to run away from bullies and insults. i thought "no friends" thats all i could think of. Day after day . .same thing over and over again. Why? 'cause i have none. Running away isn't necesarily bad. .its just not safe. I can survive i thought. Get some survival books from the library, get some food from the frdge and take some blankets and load it in my backpack. ill surviver, i think. After school i came home still feeling sad as ever. I remember my thought "Running Away". I run upstairs and pack the warmest clothes i can think of, food from the fridge and some band-aids and medic care. I call my mom and tell her i'm going to a friends house and she says it alright. the thing is that i have no friends and i'm not going to a friends house . .I'm running away. To save me . .not to make me miserable.

*Post a comment if you like it.
*Post a comment if you want more of this story

Last edited by Sαяαh <3 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 am; edited 13 times in total
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

I like it and want more of the story! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Empty Re: You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 am

Second part of the story:

I take one last look at my home and step out the door and leave. Yes . .ill miss my comfy bed and pillow. But this is for good. Where do i go? i thought. Maybe the library? its nice and cozy there. Maybe my grandparents house? No. they will tell my parents everything. I guess i have no where to go. Maybe this isn't a good idea . .No. Snap out of it i told myself. I'll go to the library. There's nothing better then a warm, quiet and peacefull place. I guess peoples would call me homeless now . .I should quit school and catch a bus to Texas or something. I have no idea what to do. If only i could get some good luck for just one day . .

*post for more of the story.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Empty Re: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 am

awesome sarah:D:D:D
want more!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:38 am

Awesome, really grabs you in. I want more !
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:51 am

Glad you guys like it,

Heres more:

Maybe this hole running away thing might work. I learn fast and i can survive for a long time with some food and water.
So i live in the US and there is no forest were i can hunt and gather. I have my walet. I can buy a plain ticket to North America. I can join a tribute and hunt . .buy a house, make a family, go to school. Theres so many things i can do but not all of it is easy. Whatever. Enough about this. Once i get to the library its completely empty but still open. I pick out a book called "How to survive. Living 101". Maybe this book could actually bring me far . .You never know when Fait will catch up to you.

*Post for more (:
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:59 am

Rolling Eyes
more.!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:19 am

Lol, alrighty (: I hope you guys really enjoy it like i do.

Here's More:

There's nothing wrong with running away.
Hundreds of kids do it in america. So i open my book and imideatly tons of info comes up to me. "How to hunt 101 chapter one, gathering vegetables 101 chapter 2, how to build a camp fire 101 chapter 3"
Fait . .you're here with me now, please be with me for the night. i say to myself. I check my watch "12:05pm" its getting late and the library is not open all night. I feel a cold hand on my shoulder and i fall off my chair in shock. Wow, what a fail. its just the librarien. She's about . .65? Grey, brown hair and about 5 foot 7.
"Dear, go home . .i am closing up soon. Go see you're parents, they must be worried sick" she says. "I know, sorry ma'am. ill be leaving" i say. She checks out my book on my library card and i run out the door..

*post for more
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 am

Whoop! Great story (:
Chantelle
Chantelle
Royal bear

BearCoins : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 am

You should change the title.
To the runaway etc.
Yeah.
I want more btw. O.o
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 am

More, More, More!!! I love it so far!!! Very Happy ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by breegreen4 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

i want more Smile
breegreen4
breegreen4
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

You've never seen a girl like this before Story By: Sarah ♥ Empty Re: My little Tale: Story Written by Sarah (:

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 pm

awesome i still want more!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks for keeping up with my stories. I really like it when you ask for more. It makes me happy and it makes me more confident to write more (:

Here's more: Okay what now? I start walking past a few neighboorhoods and i see it. This is perfect! There's a matress on some ones lawn saying "Free or Garbage" i run to go pick it up. Hey, maybe faith has helped me. Everything is great so far. I can't just drop everything and leave now. I keep walking on the side walk. I made up my mind now, i'm going to buy a plain ticket to BC. I have enough money to buy a ticket. When i arrive at the airport its around 2:03am. There is still peoples with there luggage walking out and chatting about there flight. I head to a women in a navy blue suit that is smilling at me. I smile back and say "I want to buy a ticket to British Columbia" she frowns and says "Alright, pass port please". I have no pass port. What am i gonna do?
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 am

More! I looooove it!!!!! Very Happy ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 am

Urgh..

Sarah,

Really?
You really want me to say it.
Go on then! Wink
MORE!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks Everyone! I really love it when you ask for more (:

here's more: "Um, would you take a school photo?" i say and i try to smile 'cause i know she will say no. "I guess so, that will be 1000$ for the ticket first" she says while holding out her hand. I hand her the money and the picture. She counts the money and looks at the picture then approves. She hands me the plain ticket and says "Thank you for choosing Flying International, have a nice day". I walk away and slip the ticket in my pocket. There's a lounge area in the corner of the room so i go sit at a chair and pick up a magazine. I never really liked magazines but its worth a shot. I flip page after page and i still understand why i don't like magazines. Too many stars i don't know, do much over exageration and way to many photos. If only the day could go by faster i wouldn't have to deal with this problem.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

More!!! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm

moreee
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 am

Thanks Everyone! Your doing great!

Here's more: Well this problem can go on forever but i don't wanna make this last for hours. I open my back pack and try and find something usefull to do. I find a pack of homework at the bottom of my bag. Oh god. I think, the one thing i got away from is following me. Anyway the last thing i wanna be is bored so i stack the homework on the table and start writting. First its math, i'm good at math but its not my favorite sudject. While i keep multiplying my numbers, a kid about my age sits a seat away from me and watches me work. I turn around at look at him. "Whats your name?" i say. He sits closer and says "I'm Jeremy, whats your name?" i smile and say "I'm Olivia, are you running away too?". He frowns and says "Um, listen don't tell anybody but yeah i am". I smile even bigger and say "Can you come run away with me to BC?" . . .
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 am

MORE!!!!!! Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:15 am

More, more, more! ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:30 am

Keep it up you guys! <3

Here's more: "Um, i guess i could" he says. I smile and hug him, "Great, thanks" i say. I check my watch and its about time to go on the plain. I put all my homework back in my bag and i tell Jeremy to come along. Once we reach the tunnel that leads to the plain i grab his hand and i direct him to his seat. I sit in the seat beside the window and he sits on the seat beside me. I pull up the plastic shade that is hiding the window. The captain makes an announcement "Hi everyone, we will preprare for take off". A girl in a navy blue suit hands me a blanket and says "Its gonna be a cold flight to BC". So i spread out the blanket so Jeremy and i have some of it. Once the plain starts moving i turn to face the window. Then the plain takes off to the sky and my ears pop and i feel like throwing up. Ive never been in a plain and it doesn't feel good. When i look over to Jeremy he's sound asleep. But to make sure he's asleep i nudge his shoulder but he doesn't move.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 am

O.O
Shocked
I WANT MORE
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:09 am

Doing Great Thanks Girls!

Here's More: I start panicking. I need Jeremy. I can't just loose him. I just found him! I pull the blanket off him and there it is. I see the wound. He got stabed in the stomach. But who could have done this? "Jeremy . .?" i say but no response. I unbuckle my belt and stand up. "HEY! Who dare stabbed this boy?" i yell. I am so mad, i wanna punch some one in the face. A man at the far back of the plain stands up and i stare at him. I can't believe anyone would do that. "Oh so it was you, wasn't it?" i say. He smiles then steps forward. I reach into my back pack and pull out my knife. I run towards him and stab him in the gut. He falls to the ground and all the peoples in the plain gasps. I step back and start crying.
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum