Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) Protec10

Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :)

4 posters

Go down

Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) Empty Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :)

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 am

Hey guys, in real life I am writing a story, I may be young but I am hoping to be published sometime around my age around 14-18.

So here are my favorite parts, remember that they are nly PARTS so you may get confused.

There is always adedication in a story

Dedicated to Eden, for all that has gone wrong, she will always be my friend.

Last edited by OhHeyPoppyItsFleur on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) Empty Re: Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :)

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

I grabbed an oven mit and snatched the casserole off the platform. It was hot even through the mits. I heard some sizzling and realized I forgot to take the cheese off the pan. Now it was sticking and it was basically melted.
“Aw… Sammy!” Logan moaned and tossed a shirt on the ground.
“It’s still good! It’s sticking to the pan and it looks funky, but it will taste delicious!”
“Fine, go grab some lettuce from out back,”
“Got it,” I ran out the back door and as I was walking back, I saw a black hummer coming down the dirt road. I ignored it, it was probably lost. I grabbed some lettuce from a little strainer out back that was sitting in a rusty sink. I took the strainer inside to let it dry. I glanced back and saw the hummer coming towards our little house, maybe he was looking for directions. The person driving got out of the car. Nope, it was a woman. I headed inside and told Logan to lock the door, she looked dangerous.
The casserole had finally cooled down, and I took a great heap of it onto my plate. I dipped my fork in and was about to take a bite- when there was a knock on the door. Ugh!
“Go away! There is a map around the corner!” I accidently dropped my fork. “Seriously! I was about to eat and you made me drop my fork!” a bullet whizzed in through our thin door.
“Ok… never mind. Come on in!”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” the lady’s voice echoed.
“Open the freaking door yourself!”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” she said, more impatient and louder.
“It’s not that hard, it’s unlocked thanks to your bullet through the lock.”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” she said once more, almost screaming with her old voice.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :) Empty Re: Runaway- Parts of my story that I am writing right now :)

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:43 am

Sorry that it's confusing because I don't post all of it, maybe I will sometime... MAYBE. Long part:

“Logan?” I screamed out. “Logan?!” my eyes were getting blurry. “No! Logan!”
“Sammy!” I could hear Logan’s voice, faint.
“Am I dead?” I asked.
“No, Sammy! Wake up!” Logan was screaming, now.
I was sleeping? Was the lady fake? “What happened, Logan?”
“Well, that lady was knocking you against a wall, you passed out, so I snuck up behind her, grabbed her pistol, and shot her in the head!” he grinned.
“Oh… that’s good… I think… listen, Logan, there was something back there, when I passed out, in my little dream, part of a picture flew by, it was a picture of my parents, years and years ago, I ripped it up and flushed it down a toilet. This has to be some kind of sign!” I rummaged through my pack, to find the stitched pillow, ‘To keep you safe, -Mom’ there was another stitching, small, near the upper-right-hand corner. ‘The Water Is Calling’ I looked in the other three corners, to see if the other parts of that prophecy thing were on here. But, no- just the water.
“Logan, she recited this: The Water Is Calling, The Fire Is Catching, The Wind Is Killing, The Earth Is Conquering.” He looked quite confused, so I explained it all. “The old lady said this, in my little dream after I passed out, here, on my pillow, in this corner it says ‘The Water Is Calling’ that’s one-fourth of that prophecy. Logan, do you know what this could mean?” he shook his head. “Ugh. There may be other things- like this pillow. We need to find the other three objects that have the parts of the prophecy!”
Logan had a concerned look on his face, like I was going crazy, “Logan! Don’t you believe me? Why don’t you trust me? I do not think this is a coincidence! It was meant for me!” he shook his head. “Logan, I have to do something about this. Maybe I can stop the earth from conquering or something. Stop the wind from killing, the water may not sound bad, but people have been lured into the ocean, into rivers, lakes, gulfs, seas, even things simple as ponds, and they have died. Logan, I have to do something about this.”
“Sammy, this is crazy!” he shook my shoulders.
“Oh, seriously, Logan?! Why don’t you believe me? You have always trusted me, haven’t you?” I put on my sad face, and he turned away.
“Let’s say , I believe you.”
“Yay!”
“That doesn’t mean that I do, Sammy.” I put my sad face back on. “Samantha Anne Moore, listen to me. What if it is a coincidence? Or what if it’s a trap?”
It might have steamed me up, that he used my full first name, my middle name, and my made up last name, but I was still convinced with the prophecy to not care that much about my name, “It’s no coincidence, and so what if it’s a trap? I have to save the world!” I impatiently squirmed around in the sand. A piece of something blew by. I ran after it, and seized it up. I opened it. It was the same piece of the picture. “Not a coincidence.”
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 am

TEHE It's Good <3 Pulls you in o;
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 am

I heard something, and a bird fell out of the sky. I got wide eyed, and stopped moving.
“Sammy, move it!” Logan stabbed me in the back with a stick he found on the ground.
“Logan… never mind.” I picked up the bird by the tail, and headed to the black market to trade it for some water and some bread. I remembered that we never ate the casserole and goat cheese, and I snapped at Logan to go get it. Within a minute, he was back, and I was sitting on my log that I always sit on, eating the bread.
Without caring for plates or silverware, I took a handful of the casserole and stuffed it into my mouth. It was delicious, and I doubted that I could ever get something this good ever again, “Did you bring any plates?” I said, still stuffing parts of casserole and bread into my mouth.
“I was hoping that you’d ask.” He handed me a paper plate, a fork, and a big serving spoon. Just like earlier, I put a heap of it onto my plate. Logan was eating the plate I served myself earlier, but what I had now was still nice and hot. I ate quickly, and took another big heap; we wouldn’t be stopping for a while. We could eat the rest of the bread and goat cheese on our journey.
Logan and I finished up, and wrapped up the casserole in plastic and put it in a brown paper bag, and stuffed it into Logan’s backpack. We ran through the felt-like-never-ending-forest and at some point, I ran into a tree branch, where I was bleeding earlier from the woman thwacking me against a wall. But I was running, so it barely hurt. We finally made it to the end of the forest. I closed my eyes and squealed in happiness, but Logan grabbed my arm, and I stopped jumping.
“What?” I groaned. He pointed down. I looked down. It was a cliff.
“Oh… I see.” I moved my shoulders a bit, I sure needed a stretch. I looked around and saw a little red picnic table. It looked wet with paint; it was dripping onto the ground. I needed to sit though, so I sat down.
“Logan, you up to giving me a shoulder rub?” I asked, looking at him with my best puppy dog look.
“Don’t look at the eyes, don’t look at the eyes!” he looked away and covered his eyes. He turned back and moved his hand for a millisecond, and turned back again. “Glll… r… AH! The eyes are piercing me in the back of my head! The look is staining my eyes! Fine! Fine! I will give you a shoulder rub! Stop looking at me like that!” He walked over, looking dizzy.
“I’ve been working on that.” I turned on the table, and he sat behind me, rubbing my shoulders. I ate some bread and goat cheese, and then stuffed some into his mouth. Well, at least tried. I apparently stuffed it into his eye, but, hey! I wasn’t looking!
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 am

lol!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Smile Who wants me to post more?
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 am

I don't really get it..... but it is ok.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down