Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale Protec10

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

+5
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
Fleurtheorca
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale Empty The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

Post by Fleurtheorca Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 pm

I was watching the sun rise from the beach view of my small condo. I built it just seven years ago, when I was five years old, as a runaway. Logan and I met when I was six. He’d help me with everything. He caught fish every day, occasionally, he would sell to the marketplace and he would trade for fresh cookies and bread from the bakery. Every day, after trading and selling he would come home and sort out what he had. He’d take a fourth of his earnings of money and divide that into two. Half of the fourth would go into one jar. The other half-of-the-fourth into another jar. These jars were birthday savings. One jar with my name, one jar with his. He was four years older than me, he was raised in an orphanage but one day, he ran away. He was like my friend and my dad.
“Go wash up, Sammy.” Logan said and tossed me some new soap from the market place. I held it up to my nose and smelled the lavender.
“This is lavender soap! You must have spent everything on this!” I hugged him tightly.
“They were on sale! Buy two get one free. And there was already a sale on them! That is a double sale! Go wash up, now. We have a supreme chicken and noodle casserole, with some French bread and cheese on the side.” I was on my way to the bathroom but he mentioned all the food that we would have for dinner and I stopped.
“How did you get all of this? Did you rob someone? Logan, we may not have much food too often but you don’t steal!”
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale Empty Re: The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 pm

More please! xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale Empty Re: The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Moree o;
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

“I caught a big huge rare fish. I wasn’t sure if I should keep it, because it might have been illegal to take. But a fisherman saw me almost toss it back and said I could get a lot out of the fish! So I kept it and took it to the black market instead of the normal market place.”
“That’s wonderful! I have a fire ready; just slide the casserole on the platform like always! And don’t melt the cheese. I like to melt it myself.” I put on a big grin and headed to the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and turned on the warmest water we could get, which felt like fifty-six degrees Fahrenheit. I scrubbed the lavender soap into my hair and all over my body. It felt good to have deluxe soap, instead of some cheap soap that makes your skin dry. I sniffed in the lavender as I rinsed off, and I felt smooth, instead of some dying plant. As I walked away from the bathroom, I could smell goat cheese and the casserole cooking. I put on my purple bunny slippers and a robe and hopped out of my small room.
“That smells wonderful, Logan! Oh I could kiss you right now!” I squealed. He leaned his cheek in and I gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek. I snatched the goat cheese off the counter and slipped it into a fancy little bowl that we use only for celebrations. This was a celebration! We can have a full meal!
I took a little pan and set it on the platform over the fire next to the casserole. I let it sit, empty for about a minute and took it off. I dropped the cheese on and it sizzled with warmth. It was softer than normal goat cheese and definitely spreadable onto rolls.
“Hey, Sammy- you haven’t asked about what the drink is!”
“What is it?”
“ Nothing special. Just water,”
“You got my hopes up, Logan!”
“Yeah… well our chicken and noodles is done.” Logan said.
“Great. Let me get changed.” I headed back to my bedroom and tossed on a t-shirt and sweats. I rushed out and got the plates ready. Just last week, Logan got us four sets of metal silverware and I laid them out on our sturdy wooden table that Logan carved out of a tree that fell down.
I grabbed an oven mit and snatched the casserole off the platform. It was hot even through the mits. I heard some sizzling and realized I forgot to take the cheese off the pan. Now it was sticking and it was basically melted.
“Aw… Sammy!” Logan moaned and tossed a shirt on the ground.
“It’s still good! It’s sticking to the pan and it looks funky, but it will taste delicious!”
“Fine, go grab some lettuce from out back,”
“Got it,” I ran out the back door and as I was walking back, I saw a black hummer coming down the dirt road. I ignored it, it was probably lost. I grabbed some lettuce from a little strainer out back that was sitting in a rusty sink. I took the strainer inside to let it dry. I glanced back and saw the hummer coming towards our little house, maybe he was looking for directions. The person driving got out of the car. Nope, it was a woman. I headed inside and told Logan to lock the door, she looked dangerous.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Moreee (:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 pm

More!! xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 pm

More!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm

MORE PLEASE! Very Happy
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPie Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:41 am

It is great so far. Keep going Razz
LilPie
LilPie
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 am

more
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 am

The casserole had finally cooled down, and I took a great heap of it onto my plate. I dipped my fork in and was about to take a bite- when there was a knock on the door. Ugh!
“Go away! There is a map around the corner!” I accidently dropped my fork. “Seriously! I was about to eat and you made me drop my fork!” a bullet whizzed in through our thin door.
“Ok… never mind. Come on in!”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” the lady’s voice echoed.
“Open the door yourself!”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” she said, more impatient and louder.
“It’s not that hard, it’s unlocked thanks to your bullet through the lock.”
“Let me in. I must be offered in.” she said once more, almost screaming with her old voice, sending more bullets through the door.
“Logan… you wanna get that?” I said almost crying.
“I’m good…” he whispered back. “Go to your room, grab what you need, put it in your backpack, I will do the same. We are leaving, quietly and safely.” He whispered more.
I snuck to my room, grabbing everything I needed, including my cow Pillow Pet and some green Bubble Tape. I stuffed everything into my camping backpack, ready with matches, candles, glowsticks, sleeping bag, all that junk. I looked around my room, thinking I would never be back. I waved goodbye to my goldfish, Freddie. But I think he was already dead anyway. I waved goodbye to my bed, which was an inflatable mattress with inflatable turtles around it, and one inflatable horse. Just one small stitched pillow, made by my mom, and who knows where I found it! I was carrying it when I woke up in a hospital…
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 am

More c:
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 am

More!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:18 am

I woke up in a hospital, far away from my new home. I heard four words. ‘Kill’ ‘Her’ ‘Only’ ‘Choice’ I got out of the bed, no matter how much it hurt. Just that stupid nightgown, and a pillow stitched by my mother. ‘To Keep You Safe, -Mom’ tears were running down my face, I would never see my family again. I felt like I could hear the sad music in the background. I reached into my pocket and saw a picture of my mom and dad on the beach, they were a bit older than teenagers, my mom might have been twenty-one and my dad twenty-three. My mom was wearing a cherry-red one-piece; and a straw beach hat; she was holding her hand out to the camera, to show the world my dad had purposed. They were so happy. I couldn’t bear it. I dropped it onto the floor, but I realized that wouldn’t be enough to get the thought of my parents’ happiness out of my mind. I ran into my bathroom, no matter how much it hurt and ripped the picture into six pieces, and tossed it into the toilet; I saw the ripples around the photo, looking like the beach water. I flushed the picture and knew that was all I would see of them, ever again.

Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 am

more please c:
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 am

More please! xD
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 am

I heard Logan yelling but yet in a whisper, into my ear.
“Sammy, we have to go!”
“I’m sorry, Logan!” I grabbed the pillow and stuffed it, too into my overflowing camp backpack. We snuck out through the back door, but the old lady was standing there, with a pistol in one hand, a machine gun in the other. With those bony hands, I was so surprised she wasn’t tipping over by holding two guns. Not that they were THAT heavy, but the bones just shown through the skin almost, I was disgusted. The hand was reaching out for me! I also wondered if she didn’t have two hands on that machine gun, if she would blow backwards if she shot it.
We ran around her, her slowness not catching it.
“You must let me in, or I will die out in the sun. You will watch me die. Would you like to see this pile of bones give to the sun?” the old lady smiled a tricky smile.
“I’d rather see that, to tell you the truth.” She dropped her pistol and she held her hand out to the sun, then to me, thrusting it forward, but she wasn’t trying to touch me. She acted like she could control the sun. Maybe she could, a million sunrays aimed at me, I felt that I was melting.
“I can stop the rays, let me in. I must be offered in!” she snapped at me.
“Listen here, pile of bones! I am not letting you into my little villa here. Find somewhere else to beg and plead and use your magical melting magic!” and I guess she could stop the rays, she smiled, graciously.
“I am glad you realize what I am capable of. Now, will you let me in? Or let me melt.”
“Umm… melt.” She thrust her hand out again and a big gust of wind blew me backwards slamming my head into the wall of my house.
“Are you sure?” she asked, putting her smirk back on her face.
“Positive!” she threw more wind at me, sending me flying all around my house, slamming me into walls and the roof. I noticed my leg, arm, and forehead were bleeding but I wasn’t letting this sack of bone in my house that I built.
“Did you know, I can also control the water?” she pointed to a little pond, in the distance, almost dry, with some ducks laying around, almost sunbathing. She did exactly what she did with the sun, and I was flooded with water, I was rolled in the sand like battered shrimp, she pounded me against the ground, the sand getting into my cuts.
“The Water Is Calling. The Fire Is Catching. The Wind Is Killing. The Earth Is Conquering.” she spoke in a prophecy-ish way.
“Logan! Where are you!” I waited, no response.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 am

PLEASE MORE!!!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 pm

The old lady bit at her nails, like a teenager would, acting like the prophecy thing didn’t just happen. “Oh, the sunrays probably have gotten to him, my little shrimp basket!” she reached out her hand, almost to grab my arm and eat me. “I have one more power, but I’d hate to waste it!”
“One question, if you can do that with water, why don’t you go hydrate yourself?”
“I shall not do such a thing!” the woman’s hand flew to her heart. “If I was to do such a thing, what is the point of a power, shrimp?”
“What do you mean?”
“If I can walk over there, and get some water, why would I use a power?”
“That doesn’t make sense, oh whatever- then go get some water and leave me alone!”
“Afraid not, dear. I must get air and water from your little shabby hut!” she grinned and showed her almost-toothless mouth.
“Close your mouth, it’s disturbing.” She threw more wind at me and I was not blown as hard. She turned around to look at the sun, and I made a break for it, like being a runaway once again. She didn’t notice until later, when she ran into her black hummer, started the engine, and drove toward me. I couldn’t run anywhere, I would get lost. I couldn’t run back, she would get me. There was one thing to do, but I wasn’t sure if I could do it.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 pm

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 am

I ran back, toward the car, toward my doom. The hummer sped up, I could see the old lady chirp in happiness, she thought she could hit me. But I already had a plan. I ran faster and faster and the hummer was just five yards away, four yards, three yards, two yards, one yard… I jumped as high as I could, onto the hummer’s hood. Hoping it wouldn’t hurt, I jumped onto the glass. It didn’t hurt any less than being hit against a wall-made-out-of-wood-that-was-not-hammered-so-well-with-the-nails multiple times. Ouch! There goes the old lady. I just jumped onto the glass where my feet would land in her face. She slapped me, and tried to use her power, but I kept kicking her hands as I hopped with the other foot onto her face. It felt weird to do it to such wrinkly skin, but hey, she tried to kill me first. She was reaching for her guns, but I kicked it out the window, her foot was still on the gas, so I guess we zoomed on past it, I hopped onto the ground, and it hurt my feet pretty bad to jump off something going that fast. I ran toward the pistol, and the hummer made a fast U-turn, almost tipping over while turning around. She was no chance for my pistol, oh wait. She had the machine gun. She shot it and a bunch of bullets zoomed on by, I took my aim, she was far away enough for me to take time for me to aim, I pulled the trigger and it hit her straight in the neck, she immediately started to bleed, obviously. She had weapons, and I was about to get them. She was calling my name, for help. I ran close to the big jeep, and glared at her. As I saw her last plead, I saw my mom’s face flash on and off the lady’s face. “Mom…”
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am

More!!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 am

More!!(:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next