Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) Protec10

CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL)

+4
Maddie
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
ErikasGhost
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) Empty CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL)

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:41 am

Heeeey girlies and dudes, I am making a story called-
3 Girls Diary
My description of my story:
This story is set in the future, but in a time like the Great Depression.
The three main characters-
Kayla- Kayla is intelligent.
Kelly-Kelly nows how to survive in the woods.
Katherine- Katherine is really good at hunting.
STORY DESCRIPTION:

This is the "3 Girls Diary" this book is about 3 girls and their adventures together with a little twist here and there. These 3 girls are triplets but they dont look anything alike...
Katherine- Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
Kelly- Dirty blonde, brown eyes tan skin.
Kayla- less blonde more brown hair, hazel eyes, medium skin.
Main Traits
Kayla- Genius, navigator.
Katherine-Hunter, fighter.
Kelly-Survivor in the woods, good senses.
THESE TRAITS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE BOOK!!!
Their specialties-
Kayla-Brain
Kelly-Nature
Katherine-Bow and arrow (she is intermediate)
I WILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER TOMORROW TOMMOROW!

Last edited by Zoey+Hamster<3 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) Empty Re: CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL)

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

cool ♥
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL) Empty Re: CLICKKY <333 3 girls diary(AN AMAZING STORY LOLOLOLOL)

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

Excited cx Post it soon! c:
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:27 am

Zoey+Hamster<3 wrote:Heeeey girlies and dudes, I am making a story called-
3 Girls Diary
My description of my story:
This story is set in the future, but in a time like the Great Depression.
The three main characters-
Kayla- Kayla is intelligent.
Kelly-Kelly nows how to survive in the woods.
Katherine- Katherine is really good at hunting.
STORY DESCRIPTION:

This is the "3 Girls Diary" this book is about 3 girls and their adventures together with a little twist here and there. These 3 girls are triplets but they dont look anything alike...
Katherine- Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
Kelly- Dirty blonde, brown eyes tan skin.
Kayla- less blonde more brown hair, hazel eyes, medium skin.
Main Traits
Kayla- Genius, navigator.
Katherine-Hunter, fighter.
Kelly-Survivor in the woods, good senses.
THESE TRAITS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE BOOK!!!
Their specialties-
Kayla-Brain
Kelly-Nature
Katherine-Bow and arrow (she is intermediate)
I WILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER TOMORROW TOMMOROW!

Well this is the triplets diary!
CHAPTER ONE
Hi, Im Kelly, Im Kayla, Im Katherine. This is our diary. We live in the woods. We are not orphans nor are we longing to go back home. No. We arent get the idea in your head people. Our parents hated us, finally when we were 11 we had the guts to leave our small town, LandIo. Never heard of it? Good.if you heard about it you are wacko, or physco or a physco maniac. If you hear about it. DONT GO. There are some serious creepy people there.Our mom and dad tried murdering us multiple times, but we found ways to escape every single time. Since we have the brains of 500 college students put together. (Just the college school part not the partying stuff, etc.) Now this is our story
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am

OMG KEEP GOING!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:39 am

CHAPTER 2
(NOTE: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY AND LAUGH)

Our lives arent great nor are they bad they are intermediate. OMG. Kelly is a chronic complainer, Katherine and I (Kayla) call her The Chronicles of Complaining) She keeps on saying CAN WE GO SOMEWHERE. Even though we dont know where we are, she wants to "explore" We built this house on our own, no biggie. We are 14 for peatsake. I mean our mom and dad = gone, but that doesnt matter they are history. We used to have a German Shepperd but she died. Thats a different story. So, we have everything we need, food, eachother but the problem is... WE WANT LOVE. It is hard to find love because, so many boys are out at war. Wait is the war even still going on?!?!?! We are sisters, we want love! It is normal for 12 year olds to get married. We want love, and we want to be normal, but we have had a rough past. I am not talking about my parents. It is about getting to where we are now.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

Keep on going! This is a great story and I love how you puts diff perspectives of each character
just a tip; you might want to put a title of your story in the topic title. that way people would be more interested than just CLIIICCK xD
1 more thing, proofread your posts until you're sure that it's good. Look and see for any grammar mistakes, etc.
LOVE IT, i'd like to see more!! <3 c:
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

CHAPTER 3
Wanna hear our story? Well if you dont go get a life. If you do thumbs up. So you know 'bout our life and all but you dont know our DEEP. DARK. VERY DEEP. VERY DARK------- SECRET--------------------- Well, we killed- killed our parents, then left. I thought i could tell you since your only a diary. Well, we had to they were about to kill us. I am not going into details. It wasnt pretty.
December 9, 3020
Yeah we keep ttrack of days, we are not that dumb. Well forget about my parents they will never be mentioned again.. Well we are going huntin so byeee (;
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Funny, cute, epic

I love it soooo much

continue NAO
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Nice!!!!!!! more girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

zoey writes good stories c:

AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:05 am

Heeey girllies, home sick today again :/ but more story coming now (;
CHAPTER 4
We werent very sucessful for hunting today. We just caught a squirell. Hold on Kelly wants to say something. I AM NOT A CRY BABY YOU WEIRDOS. I AM COOL. I AM THE OLDEST. Here's Kayla. I am the oldest she is the youngest. She was the last one to come into this world. Well another surprise... There is a little camp sight around the corner, and I am kind of freaked out cuz there are a buncchh of HOT BOYS THERE!!!!!!!>,< Some family saw us hunting... and they came up to us and said Where are you parents? Are you orphans. Well we laughed then ran away. We are happy being alone. I mean seriously. Those cray-cray peeps. Well the suns setting so we are losing light by the minute. Peace out <3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 am

more(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 am

KK more story (;
Chapter 5
GUESS WHAT NOW!?!?!?! These social services people came to retrieve us and take us to somewhere! I DONT KNOW WHERE... they wont tell us. I am scared to death. I havee noo idea what the heck is going on. If you wanna know Say YEAHH <3 but if you dont wanna know. get a job. Well do as your told inside. These people are scary. peacee <3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 am

Amazing. More!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am

Chapter 6
It is morning. We are in little cots with nothing else. There are video cameras watching us... I am scared. I will report back in a few minutes....................................................................................................... 10 minutes later. FINALLY SOMEONE CAME IN AND TOLD US SOMETHING. Ready? Hold on let me find peace in myself. --- Ok---Here here here it is. My parents arent the ones back in LandIo. Those were our 'FOSTER PARENTS' because... we are.. are.. are.. ... PRINCESSES!. I mean seriously we like mud. Not dresses. We have lived in overalls our whole lives. Our REAL parents want us back. So these people are getting us ready to go back home.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 am

MORE!!!!!! Love your story. Super interesting!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:26 am

Chapter 7
I know this may sound weird but they are keeping us for a few weeks. They want us to be 'proper'. THATS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN WEEKS. I just wanna go home and see my real parents. BUT THE SAD PART IS... we have to live in a place we dont even know for 9 weeks. They made us a little suitcase with stuff in it and sent us off, now they give us 2 days to settle in. They gave us computers and the printer number and printer location so we could print pictures out and decorate our room. There are 3 cots. One has blue sheets, one has purple, and one has pink. I have the blue. The wall color is white. I am going to check out the internet and print a few pictures (if i can figure it out) be back in 2 hourse! Smile.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 am

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:50 am

I am doing MULTIPLE chapters this time
Chapter 7
Yeah so I decorated my room. It has a few pictures of the forest, animals, and royal stuff. I am not sure about this transition. Its a big step. I am kind of worried about whats gonna happen. Katherine and Kelly are asking our 'Butler' Mason to get them dolls. I started crying today. I want to be a kid. I want to be normal. I wanna be back in the woods. My sisters DONT.

Chapter 8
HEEEY THIS IS KATHERINE... Well I am getting something for Kayla. I am getting her a doll. I know she wants one, but i am scared she doesnt. AH KAYLA IS COMING IN HERE. ok new page. She wants to write. Its kayla. I asked Mason if he could get me a comforter and some milk with cookies so i could talk with Katherine and Kelly. he said sure. Well, i dont have that much stuff and it is the dead middle of winter. There is no heating in this building. I dont know why. I miss my blanket back in the forest. I have to go Katherine wants me.

Chapter 9
Well Katherine gave me a teddy bear and named it Forest. Ok things are getting weird around here. There are something like walls around our cots. I went into my 'private room' and cried. Mason gave me a picture of my mom and dad. I cried and cried. It is almost bed time. Goodnight
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am

moreeeee
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 am

Chapter 10
Good morning. Kelly and Kath are still asleep. Its 7:00 AM.I have good news and bad news. Good or bad first? Lets start with bad. Bad news- We have proper lessons today. Good news- if we do well, for the first 10 lessons then we get to go home. (we can go home sepratley fyi.) First I wanna show you around my room.
First off, my bed. My bed is blue, with blue sheets, and a blue comforter. My dresser is blue with blue and red flowers on it. Wait whoa! THERE IS A NOTE ON MY DRESSER. hold on.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 am

MORE!
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 am

Chapter 11
Luckily we are almost done with this school thing only a few more weeks. but the letter says:
Dear Kayla, Kelly or Katherine
Hello girls, its your parents.
We promise it will be soon that we get to see you. We miss you so much. First thing i want to you do. BEHAVE AND TRY TO GET THROUGH THE PROPEROZATION SCHOOL. We are going to fly in on January 13 (Today is January 10th!) We sent this letter to your 'Butler' Mason. I hope you like him. He is your uncle. We will arrive at the school around 6:00 AM. We want you to be packed and ready by 7:00 AM. We are the King and Queen of ... Melantarian. Melantarian is a nice little island off the coast of Brazil. Mason will give you 2 days to pack. I want you to be up at 4:00 AM so you have plenty of time to get ready. I have a present for you underneat your bed. It is very special. see you in a few days!
Love, Hugs,Kisses,
Mom and Dad <3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next