Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ Protec10

Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮ ~ A story by Sadie♔

+5
♥!reland♥
maddie✩
Eden
Maddy
SnowySadie❅
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ Empty Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮ ~ A story by Sadie♔

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

Hello!

I am starting a story called Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮. It is a story about 4 girls who all meet at the Scrapbooking Club and then they become friends. This book will have a chapter weekly. I will do the chapters on Wednesdays. I really hope you enjoy the book! The first chapter will be this Wednesday!

Characters

Candace ✿ Jones~ A 14 year old girl who dreams of becoming a world known gymnast. She has short red hair, deep blue eyes, and freckles. She lives with her mother, father, and younger sister, Sophia.

Sarafina ♔ Mcormick~ A 14 year old girl who loves dress up and pretend. She wishes to become a fashion designer one day. Sarafina has long light blonde hair, green eyes, and a few freckles. She lives with her mother, father, 16 year old sister, Catherine, and her 6 year old brother Charlie.

Maxwell ϟ Carter~ A 14 year old girl who loves nature and skateboarding. She wishes to become a professional skateboarder. Maxwell is commonly known as " Max ". She has deep brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. She lives with her mother, father, 18 year old brother, Justin, and her twin brother, Joey.

Chloe ❥ Smithens~ A 14 year old girl who travels the world with her dad and mom. She dreams of being a phototagapher when she grows up. She has dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin. She lives with her mother, father, and to be her two new twin sisters.

The first chapter will be coming Wednesday!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ Empty Re: Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮ ~ A story by Sadie♔

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 am

It sounds good! I can't wait!
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮  ~  A story by Sadie♔ Empty Re: Scrap❥Booking❀Girls✮ ~ A story by Sadie♔

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 am

^ Thanks Maddy Wink
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 am

NP (:
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 am

^ I am very happy you are excited! It's going to be very good!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 am

sounds good!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:27 am

^ Thanks!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 am

I can't wait for the story!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 am

I am really happy!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 am

Tomorrow is story time
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 am

^ I know! Very Happy
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 am

Awesome!
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 am

I can't wait! Today's first chapter!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 am

Chapter 1

As Maxwell Carter parked her bike at the rack, she walked in to the community center. Like she did every year, she opened the door at the end of the hall. When she walked in she was greeted by the teacher, Ms. Maderly. Maxwell greeted her by saying " Hi Ms. Maderly". She then went to the " Supply Table ". She grabbed a bright green scrapbook, a glue stick, a pen, scissors, and a few sports magazine. She sat the table in the back all alone as every year past.
Then a girl with short red hair came in. She greeted Ms. Maderly also. Then Ms. Maderly showed her around and then she picked her items. She picked a purple scrapbook, a pen, scissors, and some gymnastics magazines. She then sat at the table with Maxwell. Maxwell then said " Hey I am Max ". The girl replied " Hi Max, I am Candace". The girls started talking about school and family.
As the girls started to get to know each other a girl with a orange sweater dress on walked in. She asked Ms. Maderly a few questions and then she was off picking her things. The girl picked a light pink scrapbook, a pen, scissors, and a lot of fashion magazines. She didn't know where to sit so Candace invited her over. The girl sat down and greeted both of them with a kind smile. As she continued, she said that her name was Sarafina and she was 14 years old. As they all started to talk Ms. Maderly said " Welcome to this-." In the middle of her sentence a energetic girl came running in. Miss Maderly said politely " Ms. Smithens you are late". The girl answered, " Sorry Ms. Maderly! We just got off the flight from Italy! The pizza was awesome and-." Ms. Maderly cut in " Ok please take your items and take a seat." The girl picked a bright blue scrapbook, a pen, scissors, and a stack of travel magazines. She then ran over to the table and said " Hi Girls! I am Chloe! What are your names?" The girls replied and smiled. When Chloe started talking about how she saw a famous designer in Paris once. We all thought that Sarafina was going to faint. Sarafina then scream " SHE IS MY FAVORITE DESINGER!! " The room got quite and the she apologized for screaming. Then they all started to laugh.
Maxwell then said...." I think this is going to be fun! "
The girls replied in agreement.

That is Chapter 1!
Thanks for the comments and I really hope you enjoy this book!

SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am

MORE!!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:17 am

^ I am really happy you like it! But sadly you will have to wait for next week and it's going be a energetic one! Very Happy
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 am

YAY! I CAN'T WAIT!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 am

^ I am so happy you like it! Next week the girls are having a sleepover!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:43 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

Chapter 2

As Chloe put the pizza in the oven the door bell rang. She quickly ran over to the door to great her friends. Everyone was there, Candace with her cupcakes, Sarafina with her fashion movies, and Maxwell with he radio. The girls screamed with excitement but then Chloe suddenly remembered they had to be quite since her mom was sleeping. She told the girls and they said that's fine. Chloe then suggested that they eat the pizza and they all agreed. Since Chloe's basement was finished with games, a mini kitchen, a TV, and a couch Sarafina thought it would be a good idea if they went down there. They girls got there pizza and went downstairs. Maxwell started up her radio, Candace opened her cupcakes, and Sarafina put in her fashion movie that everyone loved. As everyone was doing that Chloe set up the sleeping bags. Maxwell then said " Looks like everything is ready... let's watch the movie!" Chloe then said " Nope not everything... we need popcorn!" Chloe then went and popped some popcorn. Chloe came back with 4 big bowls of yummy buttery popcorn. Chloe then said " Ok now Max!" Maxwell then started the movie. The girls ate there popcorn and started laughing at the movie. Then Chloe then suddenly heard her dad screaming for her. She then suddenly ran up the stairs and didn't even tell the girls even why she ran upstairs. Candace then paused the movie. After that Chloe came running down stairs. " THE BABIES ARE COMING!!" Chloe screamed. All of the girls said " Wait now!" We are in our PJ's!" "What are we going to do?" they all said at once. Chloe told them that her parents already left for the hospital so they would have to go to her next door neighbor, Steph, to drive them there. Like a blink of the eye they were out of the door running over to Steph's house. Steph quickly opened the door when the knocked and asked what was wrong. Chloe then screamed " MY MOM IS HAVING THE BABIES!!" Steph then said " get in the car girls, Chloe you'll be up front up front with me." The girls all agreed and rushed to the car. After Chloe's longest 20 minutes of her life, they were finally at the hospital. They all ran out of the car and went to the front desk. " Do you have any information on Samantha Smithens?" Steph asked. " I do" the nurse replied " She is in room 346 and she is currently resting." Steph then said " Ok thank you! We will be waiting in the waiting room." They all quickly went and took a seat. Chloe didn't. She paced the floors while bighting her nails. Candace is a germaphob so she started telling Chloe facts about bighting nails. Steph then told Chloe that everything is fine and that maybe they should go to cafeteria and get something to eat. They all thought that was a good idea so off they went. Chloe then admitted that she was really nervous but her friends comforted her. They were finally at the cafeteria and saw lots of good snacks. Chloe grabbed pretzels, Candace got chips, Max got peanuts, and Sarafina got a granola bar. The girls paid and walked back. They opened their bags and started eating. It was now almost 2:00 o'clock in the morning and the were all almost asleep beside Chloe. Then a nurse walked over and told them that she had the girls and they are healthy and doing great. She also told them that they could visit them now. Chloe was very excited. They all walked in the room and saw that Chloe's mom was in bed with to little baby girls with a full head of curly blonde hair. Chloe's dad then told them that they were both around 6 pounds each. Chloe was very happy. Then her dad told the girls that they didn't have any names picked out and that her parents decided that Chloe and her friends should pick out the names. All of the girls looked at each other and smiled. Sarafina then said that they should go to the gift shop and look at name books. Soon they were looking at books. Maxwell then said " Hey... Hannah is a nice name." Chloe then said " Maybe but my parents said that they wanted the names to start with the same letter. " Oh yeah... " Max replied. Then Chloe said she didn't see anything. The girls agreed. They all went back to the chairs and then thought they would brainstorm. They did just that. Chloe then said " I got it! Tabitha and Taylor!!" "We love it!!" the girls all said at once. The girls then rushed to her mom's room and said we have the names. They all said together " We are pleased to announce Tabitha and Taylor Smithens!" Chloe's parents loved the names. They were all very happy to welcome two new Smithens. Steph then joked " Let's all hope they aren't like Chloe!" They all laughed and agreed.

Next Week is Chapter 3!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 am

more
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 am

Can't wait for next weeks chapter!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:09 am

moree!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 am

Chapter 3

As Candace got out of her mom's car she waved good-bye and ran in to see all of her friends. They all sat at the same table and talked about Tabitha and Taylor. " How are they? " asked Maxwell. Chloe replied to all of there with a kind and happy smile. Just then they heard Sarafina's cell phone ring. She didn't recognize the number so she quickly stepped out into the hall. " Hello?, Who is this?" Sarafina asked. " This is Jennette Oshaka, The famous designer and you are my winner! " WHAT!! " Sarafina shouted. Jennette replied " You and your family will be going to Paris on a private to meet me and the best part is you get to take 3 of your closest friends!" " I don't know what to say! " Sarafina exclaimed. " Well I will contact your parents with more details, have a good one!" Jennette said. Then the phone clicked. Sarafina was still in shock. She ran in and told the girls. The girls started screaming and then they told there teacher and she said that's fine so they left. They ran back home and told there parents the great news. Everyone said that it's fine that they go with Sarafina's parents. Chloe is a little sad though because she will miss her sisters but she said she will video chat them everyday. The girls knew they were going next week for a week so they had to pack everything they needed. The girls were all so happy that they were going Paris with everyone they knew so well. Candace already started making there bucket list. Everyone was very excited especially Sarafina.

I hope you liked it!! Next week they are going to Paris!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum