Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 Protec10

boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165

5 posters

Go down

boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 Empty boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

my names Caitlin you can call me Cat for short Wink see heres a story about me,myself, and him... you must be wondering who's him? well him is Brandon the most cutest boy in our school!! of couse though brandon is probably the type of guy who likes popular/have glossy lips/ has a popular posse/and most of all is a DRAMA QUEEN girls . I'm exactly ALL of that except another girl here named tiffany is trying to steal my soptlight my sunshine my awesomeness my beauty! she is trying to be me! normally i would take that as a compliment but she is just so URGH!!! I MEAN LIKE YEAH! everyone does try and copy and i mean EVERYONE but there is just somethign about her tht make her copying me so URGH!!!! she copies me with EVERYTHING! she copies my hairstyle, lipgloss, the COMPANY i get my lipgloss from, my room, my clothes, like EVERYTHING! and anytime i enter a contest she enters it too! it's getting super annoying and it's like she's trying to take over my LIFE! what's going on? she nvr used to be like this.. comment for more! Smile
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 Empty Re: boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165

Post by ♥pínkíє♥ Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

♥pínkíє♥
♥pínkíє♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165 Empty Re: boys and girls (who's crazier?) a story by: princessstar165

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Awesome Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie♥Vanilla Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Nice story Very Happy
Frankie♥Vanilla
Frankie♥Vanilla
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 pm

More! rofl Razz
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:19 am

ok ok thanks guys chapter2: omg guess what? Brandon asked me on a date! EEEEP! so excited. Tiffany is freaking me out. She's copying me more then ever. She even LOOKS sort of like me. Ok so anyways i'm about to walk up to my posse until i see 3 people already there ok wierd my 2 friends are Samantha and Eden um.. ok? i can't see the other person their back is turned. All i see is them wearing the same exact thing as me. That's when it hit me. TIFFANY!!!!!!! i yelled. Samantha and Eden gave me an ugly look sneered at me and walked off wih Tiffany. Brandon suddenly came up tp me and said: stop copying Caitlin, Tiffany and i won't go out with you OR ask you to the christmas dance besides i'm gonna ask Caitlin shh though it's a suprise: I was in shock. COMPLETE SHOCK!! brandon thought i was TIFFANY! THT'S WHY EDEN AND SAMANTHA MUST HAVE GIVEN ME THAT UGLY LOOK! ok well i think i've solved part of this puzzle. Tiffany wants to take MY life and switch it with HERS. URGH! THAT TIFFANY!!! ok well it's too late to solve the problem today i gtg to my mansion now. Ok i'm at my mansion ringing the doorbell like crazy panicing (i'm not good with outdoors) ok FINALLY my mum opens the door and to my suprise she said: come on in Tiffany Caitlin's in her room. Ok now even my MOM thinks i'm tiffany. this is going wayyyy to far. I just hold in my tears and walk upstairs into MY room and not TIFFANYS! when i get up there i give the most meanest look on tiffany. Tiffany just gives me another mean look back. i start yelling at her saying: wth do you think your doing?!?!?! Tiffany replies: taking over your life not get out of my mansion wierdo. I reply: you mean MY MANSION i say. Tiffany suddenly jumps out the window. I run to window and yell her name. I look out the window. no ones there.I suddenly hear a scream it sound like my mom! I run downstairs to find-

comment for more!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down