Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) Protec10

The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie)

+2
мιηтραη∂αχ
SnowySadie❅
6 posters

Go down

The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) Empty The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

It was a long day in the kingdom of Mariana. It was my little sister's birhtday! I can't believe Candice is already 6! It was a lovely but tiring day. Tomorrow I must find a dress for the ball. Fun.

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) Empty Re: The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 am

More(:

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie) Empty Re: The Diary of Princess Raquelle......( A story by Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 am

Well today I looked for a dress, and I didn't find one. There was pink one a blue one, but they were not for me. Candice of course found a pretty purple dress. My Aunt Eloise came in to see my dress. She was really disapointed when I said " I didn't see any I liked". Now I have to dance with my father at the ball in front of all those people! I'm so nervous! I must go now.

Raquelle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 am

more {:
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 am

more! Smile
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 am

Ok so dance lessons today didn't go as planned. Princess Isabel stepped on my foot! I don't like her. I did meet someone. Her name was Erica. She is the daughter of my dance teacher Mr. Lanson. She taught me many things, I invited her to the ball. I finally found a dress!!! It's light green with pearls!! Well I must go now. Bye

Raquelle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 am

more:)
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 am

Well Tonight is the ball!! Erica ( My new best friend) will be there and all of my family. My Father ( King Joseph), My Mother ( Queen Miranda) and my sister and her friends, my friends, my aunt, my uncle, my cousins and the kingdom!! No pressure on me. Beatrice and Jenny ( our maids) are here to get me ready. Bye.

Raquelle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:48 am

More! :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 am

morreee<33
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 am

What a night!! I am ever so tired!! Candice almost fell asleep while dancing with my father!! Erica had a wonderful time, we laughed, we commented, it was spectacular!!! I even danced well, everything is perfect!! And the best part....Princess Isabel wasn't there!!! I must leave now..I have to do a parade tomorrow...yay.

Raquelle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 am

moreeeeec;
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:40 am

Moree c:
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 am

Moooooooooore.
mooooooooooore.
moooooooooore.

you get the picture right?(;

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 am

The parade was grand as always.... horses, people, food, and more. I think later I'll walk through the palace and just look at things. Well there really isn't much to talk about. So i believe the is goodbye.

Raquellle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 am

moreeee c:
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 am

So as I was walking through the palace something caught my eye... it said Princess Chloe age of 2 months. But that was my mother holding her and my father holding me. Were we twins? What happened to her? Therem are so many questions! We both looked very much alike.... I'm going to search more and ask my parents.... this is very mysterious....

Raquelle
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down