Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) Protec10

Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please)

2 posters

Go down

Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) Empty Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please)

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 am

Hey,
You guys probably want me to leave and sorry for coming back but i miss you guys. I know it was really rude what i did and its too late to even come back.. i just hope i'm not the only one who agrees that, anyways . .i heard i got unban, thanks for everything. The forum looks awesome and we are at 300 users! Its great! You guys made great progress. The problem is that when i log on i can't see the chat box even thought i'm unban..
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please) Empty Re: Any ADMIN please READ (only admins please)

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 pm

That's because what you did was innapropriate and EXTREMELY rude, and it all happened in the chatbox. I can't trust you with that priviledge anymore...at least not for a while. We'll see as the days pass by if I think your ready to socialize with people who have feelings. Consider that next time.
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down