Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) Protec10

Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :)

2 posters

Go down

Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) Empty Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :)

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 am

Well while I was looking for a picture for my profile since I am on my iPod, I can't make one, so I clicked the gallery of pictures that the website has for us. Well some of the pictures were really inappropriate and I am concerned because small children get online also Smile like I think I clicked cartoon girls, or something like that, to see if there was something cute but most of the pictures were of girls with weapons, or girls with little clothes on. So if someone who can change this is reading, I suggest you do something about it. Thank you for your time Smile
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :) Empty Re: Can an admin read this? Please and thank you :)

Post by Melanie♥ Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 am

Thank you Smile I was unaware of this. I just disabled the gallery! Smile
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum