Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Protec10

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others)

4 posters

Go down

Good Idea?

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) ByMYXTI17%My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) ByMYXTI33%My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) ByMYXTI17%My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) ByMYXTI16%My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Empty My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others)

Post by Britney Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Today I had an idea of how we should make a links section where you can post desent links to sites.
Admins please think of my idea and have it in mind.
If you think this is a good idea please write that
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Empty Re: My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others)

Post by gaby❀ Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

nice(:
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others) Empty Re: My Idea Admins and Mods Please Read (and others)

Post by Britney Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks I hope the Admins Like it and I hope that it gets used. So we can put links on here
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Probably a bad idea, could be innapropriate adverts or content, and people could easily get virus's and spam.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

yeah agreed with liz people could get carried away and post links to grown up sites *cough cough* and it can give people viruses and bugs and BP will be blamed
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:01 pm

I guess Can someone Lock
I thought it would be good for people to post links to other forum posts that they wanted to show
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down