Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x Protec10

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

+5
Tim Hortons ✮
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Bear<3
Eden
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x Empty Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 am

Hi, I'm Bill, I have a daughter called Macie, she lives with her mum and her step-dad, Sam, Macie Is 16 years old and wants permission to go on holiday with her 18 year old friend Jessica, Jessica can leave the country without permission because she is legally an adult.
They plan to go to Paris, explore the city, but, being an ex-international spy, I know just what the world is like and I don't agree that she can go travelling.
There are people out there who will try and take my princess, and I will NOT let that happen. I'm Bill and this is Macie's story.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x Empty Re: Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 am

;O MORE!!
INTERESTING..
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x Empty Re: Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:06 am

Heyy, I'm Macie and I'm 16 years old, my dad is being so annoying and he won't let me go with Jessica to Paris, any normal dad would, but no, he had to have some fancy job that I couldn't know about until I was 12, I'm meeting my dad at The Cafe today, to have a little chat about life, he always orders me the same thing, a Banana Rama Split Surpise!!
Mum drops me off outside The Cafe, so she can go park the car, as I walk in, I see dad, and my Split Surpise! Hi! I yell as I walk over to him.
I have something for you, he says hugging me with joy, he kneels down and gives me a sheet of paper, I open it confused.
I scream! PLANE TICKETS!! He's letting me go!! I hug him so hard. 4 days until Paris and I finally have permission, I can't wait!!!!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:32 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 am

Hi, I'm Mandy, Macie's mum, I was so upset when it came to dropping Macie and Jessica off at the airport, my little girl, all alone! We watched their plane fly off into the distance, little did I know, that was the last I saw of my darling.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:40 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:56 am

Bill
Before Macie left, I gave her an international cell phone, it has my number in speed dial 1, Mandy's in speed dial 2, Jessica's in 3 and Sam's in 4. I told her to call me as soon as she landed, she had a few basics in her purse, a pink camera, some candy, the red cell phone, and her wallet.
It's been 9 hours, she Must have landed! I told myself 1000 times before I picked up the phone and started calling.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 am

Lol, Eden is the only one, Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica
Whilst we walked out of the airport, a man called Jacob approached us, he said, 'The cabs here are soo expensive, let's share one!' So as we drove to the hotel, we were becoming friends with somebody who we didn't know, nor trust. Outside the hotel, Jacob offered to take a picture of me and Macie, Macie took out her camera and gave it to him whilst we thought of the wackiest poses!
Thanks! We called to Jacob, no your welcome, he said back.

Macie
A bit later I got a call from my dad, I went into the bathroom which opposite was the living room, I could see Jessica dancing, she was laughing, therefore I was laughing, dad was asking me all sorts of questions about France, out of the corner of my eye I could see black. . .
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:23 am

More!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 am

More Lady! Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 pm

MORE.
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Bill
I could hear Macies sudden pants, dad! Dad! What princess?! I screamed. Theres two men taking Jessica! Oh my goodness! I shouted, Ok, Listen very closely, Go to the nearest bedroom and get under the bed!! Stay on the phone with me. I could hear her quick movements.
She was out of breath by the time she got there. They're coming, I said, I could hear Jessica's distant screams, even by the phone.I could hear them coming down the corridor. I said to Macie, now listen, your going to let them take you, but when they do, scream everything you see about them, every tatoo, every scar, hair colour, clothes, EVERYTHING! Until Then Just stay silent. I heard them coming into the room.

Last edited by Tabithastarbear3 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....)
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

More!!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Macie
I hid under the bed, and when I saw the men coming in, I almost fainted, I covered my mouth with my hand so they could'nt hear my sudden, painful breaths. They were throwing things around the room, but finally, they left. I whispered to my dad, They've gone! Then, somebody grabbed my feet and pulled me out from under the bed! I Screamed, so loud I didn't have time to shout to my dad, I tried to fight the man and he ended up smashing his head in the mirror, he ran with me and pushed me into a car with Jessica.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 pm

More!
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 pm

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Sam
It was around 3am when Bill came banging on our door, I opened it sleepily and he charged in and up the stairs, Macie and Jessica have been kidnapped, I was on the phone to Macie when It happened, I'm catching the next flight to Paris. Mandy fell into heaps of tears! My baby! She cried, you have to save her!! Bill pulled out his phone and got onto one of his old friends, Jean-Paul, who lives in Paris, he has activations to every CCTV camera in the city.
Bill asked me, since you do buisness abroad, do you have any enimies? Anyone who would want to hurt you or a family member? No, I said. Bill puts down his phone, we have 22 hours he said. Until what? Mandy asked. Until never seeing her again.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

moreee
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 am

Bill
As I board the plane to Paris at 4am, I know that I only have 21 hours left and an 8 hour flight. I have no clue what's happened to her and I plan to retrace her footsteps.
8 hours later and only 13 hours, I have a spare sim card for Macie's camera, so I go to the Kodak photo centre, a little stand in the airport, I see recent photos of the girls when they landed in the country. They are posing and behind them is a mirror, I see in the mirror a man, I zoom in to see the facial features of the man and there Is a man stood outside looking exacley the same. I'm walking slowly watching the activity of the man when I see another man nod at the him and then see the guy in the photo approach a young blonde, saying, 'the cabs here are so expensive, want to share?'
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am

Bill
I chase after him and shout, 'WHERES MY DAUGHTER?!' his eyes shoot with alarm as he runs fast up the nearby motorway. I push the taxi-driver out of the cab and drive after him. I finally catch up to him as he is jumping of a bridge onto a lorry below. He lands the jump perfectly and walks in front of the lorry, Smack! He gets hit by a car. I ring Jean-Paul, we now have no chance in finding her. I'll be at her hotel room if you need me.
I arrive at the hotel and climb into her room through a window, I stand in the bathroom visioning her seeing Jessica dancing, then seeing the men and running to the bedroom, I climbed under the bed where she would have been, to find her international phone smashed up. I climb out from under the bed and look at the mirror on the wall, smashed, like I heard, but, there was a clump of hair on there. I picked it up and put it in a swab bag to be analysed. I found the hair came from Lucas Arabanas, a man from Azerbajin.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 am

Macie
Jessica and I are being taken to De La Paradis, a place on the horizon, it looks a dump!
We have our mouths covered and our hands and feet tied, we are put in some unflattering clothes and put a cloak over our head. They lead us into a small arena with 5 other young girls, from all over the world. I know then that Jacob set us up. He took our address, and sent the men!
I hear some French lanuguage but I recognise the next few words because they are in American, Place your bids on the slave girls, the men were getting payed to sell us!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next