Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY Protec10

Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY

+3
anika_
Maddie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
7 posters

Go down

Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY Empty Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 am

This is a draft to explain to you what the story is, who the characters are, and what else i tell you (:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Riley- Riley is an average teenage girl who is a major YOLO girl.She is 14. She is the main girl who shares lots of laughs and is a rebellion on what her parents want her to do.

Miley- Miley is Riley's BFF and loves YOLO too!She is also 14. She tries not to get into trouble but she always is with Riley. She is starting to change, but she is trying to be one of the 'pops' (popular girls) Riley hates the next character introduced...

Valerie and her gang- Valerie, Veronica, Kandy, Meg, and Tina are the 'pops'. They are the make up ratties (as Riley calls them) They hate Riley and Miley and would never accept them into being a 'pop'.They are 14.

Violet- is Riley's sister is 22 and whats she is doing. She has been an experienced teenager and knows who is good and bad, who is a good influence and bad influence.

Matty- Matty is a cute guy that not everyone likes. He is in love with Riley, but he doesnt want to tell her. He is cute and nerdie but is a great basketball and football player. He just sees himself as a nerd.

Danny- He is Matty's BFF and loves Miley, he is exactly like Matty!

Henry- Henry is the football captain, aka the Jock of the school. He is an upright snob and is dating Valerie.

Mr. and Mrs. Beldum- They are Riley's parents but they travel a lot so they keep Violet in charge.

Mr. and Mrs. Chestermel- They are Miley's parents. They travel with the Beldums so Miley stays with Riley while they are on trips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment to get the first chapter!

Last edited by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY Empty Re: Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY

Post by Maddie Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 am

WRITE IT WRITE IT WRITE IT!~
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY Empty Re: Who Cares YOLO. A Regular Life Story~ BY ZOEY

Post by anika_ Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 am

I LOVE THE CHARACTERS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 1ST CHAPTERRRRRRR<3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

"Yeah Yeah I KNOW MILEY" says Riley
"Your not gonna break your ankle.. Im gonna tell Violet!" whispers Miley.
"Oh no your not, YOLO!"
"Oh yes i am!" Riley holds Miley back... She jumps off of her bed and lands on her ankle. She screams, "VIOLET HELP!"
Miley helps her up and tries to get her down the steps. Violet comes running up the stairs.
"Whats wrong girls?" screams Violet.
"I think i broke my ankle!" yelps Riley.
"She tripped over her shoe Violet." says Miley
"Im going to call 911." says Violet
Violet sprints down the steps to get her phone and call an ambulance...
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 am

moooorrrreeee
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 am

Riley ends up in an ambulance in 2 minutes. She cries. Her left ankle swells.
"Honey, are you ok?" says Violet.
"No my ankle hurts, can you call mom and dad?" says Riley.
"Sure."
She calls and they say nothing important. I wait for the x-rays to be finished inspecting. The doctor comes back.
"You broke your fibula, tibia, talus, and calcaneus. You will be in a leg cast for 9 weeks. Then in an air cast. You also broke your knee cap but that will be better in 9 weeks. So thats why we will put you in an air cast boot not a full leg cast. We will give you a fiberglass cast so you can get water in your cast." says Dr. Kendall
"Well, ok -.-" says Riley.
"What colors do you want?"
"Pink and blue."
"Ok!"
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

More please ;D
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Please write more <3 Amazing Story so far!
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm

awesome!!! More more more more more moooore!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 am

Riley has to stay in the hospital over night just to make sure the swelling goes down. Miley and Violet return home for a few hours and then they pick up Riley at 9:00 AM. Riley has to stay in a wheel chair for 1 week and then crutches for the rest of the process. Before they pick up Riley, they drop by the drug store to pick up some pain and swelling medication...
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 am

More Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 am

They bring her back. Silence fills the car. Riley cries because she is in so much pain. Its Sunday... they head to a deli near the house. Riley orders a turkey sandwich so does Miley and Violet orders a steak sandwich with melted cheese. Riley and Miley head to the car really quick to get Riley's pain and swelling medication. When they come back Riley takes her medication and starts a conversation.
"Violet, after this can we go back home so i can rest?" says Riley.
"Of course. You need to eat some food to get into your system." states Violet.
"Riley, we can run to my house and get some games after you take a nap, so we can play a game!" whispers Miley with excitement.
"That might not be a good idea." whispers Violet.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 am

more more more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 am

Riley eats as fast as she can and falls asleep in her wheel chair. After they finish eating Violet pays the bill and takes everyone back home. Violet lays Riley on her bed and tucks her under the covers. Miley fixes some popcorn and watches a movie. After 3 hours, Riley finally wakes up. Miley helps her into her wheel chair and wheels her over to her house. Violet says, "GIRLS! Im going to work and after that im going on a date with my boyfriend. So i will be back at 11:00. If you need any help call me. Be in bed by 9:50."
"Ok!" yells Riley and Miley. Violet is a nurse and works from 3-6 and then hangs out with her boyfriend. They wheel over to Miley's house. Then...
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 am

Suspense ...
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 am

They get some games and they put them in Miley's bag, but all of a sudden Miley has an idea. Since Miley's house is on top of a hill Miley has an idea to roll Riley down the hill in her wheel chair, just for fun! Riley agrees to it. Miley gives Riley a push. DOWN GOES RILEY. And all of a sudden, Riley falls on her face and rolls down the hill. Her wheel chair - gone.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 am

Well i'll change some parts (;
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Riley gets a concussion, one of the neighbors comes screaming out. Riley is in a daze and can barely make it out. Is it Matty? Or is it Danny? Or is it. She blacks out. Miley screams "DANNY OR MATTY OR SOMEONE HELP ME!" She calls Violet. Violet cries and then comes speeding down the street with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is on the phone with 911.
"Miley why did you think that was funny! She probably broke the rest of her body! She is blacked out. Your crazy!" yelps Violet
"Im sorry YOLO" whispers Miley.
"WHAT YOLO. YOU WANNA KILL YOUR BFF AND THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS 'YOLO'?!?" screams Violet.
"Im sorry." cries Miley
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

Oh no! Please write more I wanna know what happens.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 am

"Riley" says Dr.Burgist.
"Whats wrong! Is she ok?!?!" yelps Violet.
"No she is still out cold." says Dr.Burgist.
"Will she be ok?" cries Violet.
"Maybe, we have to get her into Intensive Care Unit, ASAP. Maybe do surgery if she isnt awake in an hour. There might be some brain damage." states Dr. Burgist. Violet's Boyfriend, Kevin, barages in with Miley.
"RILEY! OMG OMG OMG RILEY!" screams Miley
"Shhh, she is out cold" whispers Violet. Kevin gets down on one knee....
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down