Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 Protec10

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

+6
Eden
anika_
Marcella~purple
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
AmyPie
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

Post by Eden Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 am

moremoremore
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of a Magical Girl, and her life by: Zoey

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 am

-looks through pupehole- Its just another present from dad Very Happy Wow, lots more clothes! :DD And a few pairs of jackets, a mini camera, lots more stuff. Well, the letter says, 'I will be home shortly, when you get this message it will take about 2 hours after you get the present.' So i guess that means start to pack up everything and get your real spy on. -starts to pack up everything- Then -the door randomly opens- Dad! :O.. i missed you! Are we about to leave? He says, Yes but remember disquise yourself as another person, -gives picture of a person- Who is is this? Oh that is the person that turned me into that necklace, we have to defeat him. But how are we going to do that? I don't know.. Lets head out, Christina (the mom of Sara) Lets go! Sara don't be afraid, remember this will work. Lets go pack up, and start our adventure Very Happy Comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by i♥myhamsters Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 am

more more more!!!!!!!!!! (please Razz)
i♥myhamsters
i♥myhamsters
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:53 am

We better get into the truck, lets go ahead out. Well where do we go first? First we battle a practice, but you have to do it by yourself Sara we need to see how strong you are, all you have to do, is make traps then they will be stuck, and here are the tools, but be sneaky. Well here we are, good luck sara. Guess i have to go... well this is a big building so, lets check out whats in the pack, rope, scissors, pencils, journal, and a lot more, so first lets just see what i can do, i have my safety pack, so lets take the camera and just place it around the building. ok now lets start the first trap, but me might trap me, so first lets check out the camera's oh he is setting a trap at the northend of level 7 ok, so can't go there lets set one in the middle of 7. -sets- so all i need to do is make him come here, let me call dad, -calls dad- -hangs up- he likes the smell of bubble gum so lets use the remote for some bubblegum perfume, here we go. -sprays it- better run into the lobby. -Runs into the lobby- well lets watch it, oohhh wow, he just got trapped, well let me take a pic from the little camera and text it to do dad, then tell him to come pick me up, i finished the battle so, now its time to be a real spy <3 comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 am

Its a super super good story i'd love to hear more of it Smile
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

So, first we need to track where he is, you know the tracking neclace there is a red X where he is, so we need to track him, but first we need to change into your new spy clothes, and you need to do you hair, and clean up before we battle him it could take weeks and weeks to find him and trap him and turn him into the police but the thing is you can't fall in love with boy that is your age that is coming, and his parents. So lets go to a hotel, and we can go ahead and start our real journey tomorrow, but we will be camping until we turn him in that means no shower, no anything, spys never leave till the mission is done. Well lets check in, -checks in- ok, go up and shower and I will set out you guy's clothes. Comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:45 am

moreeeeeeeeeeeee
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 am

Well I showered I feel so clean, lets do my hair in a stylish braid, i better get some water to take on the trip but only for getting the dirt out of my hair, but i need a canteen, where is the little remote? Oh good its right here in the bottom of my pack. Oh and dad set out my clothes it looks really nice. It is a camoflauge shirt the half down arm that can go into any type of shirt like a tank top or a longsleeve. A nice pair of jeans that can go into a pair of shorts, or pants or caprees. And some leather boots, with black laces. And the best thing of all a nice leather belt as a cute accesorrey. Wait what am i thinking! This isn't a fashion show, it is spy business! So first lets fill up the canteen then get into my necklaces and braclets and all the clothes. -fills up canteen and puts it into back pack- Ok, here we go. The shirt and the pants are a little loose but that is what the belt is for. And the shoes are a little loose too. That's ok Smile. -puts on the braclet and necklaces- these look good. Well lets gather some tools from around the hotel room and make a list of what we will need. lets see... Comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 am

Moreeeeeeeeeee
Loved it <3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 am

First off, water, food, clothes, gear, what else? Uh, a tent Razz. and lets see this is pretty much it, lets go! Very Happy sorry for it being short but it will get much bigger by the time they start comment for more Very Happy
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum