Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 Protec10

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

+8
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Tabi the Potterhead
Eden
anika_
Bear<3
Maddy
SnowySadie❅
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Bear<3 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 pm

More, please! Smile
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Chapter 15
"Nothing. I can't think of anything." I said for the about the one hundreth time that afternoon.
"Think about it" Brad said, "What is the worst thing that can happen to a girl?" Brad asked.
"Breaking a nail" I said seriously, then laughed.
"Close" he smiled, "We have to do to her, what she did to you, except we'll play it clean."
"Okay..I said, so no tripping her in the hallway?" I moaned.
"No" he laughed. "People must see how horrible she is, and that she lied to a lot of people."
"How do we do that..?" I asked.
"You may not like it" Brad said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 am

OMG MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am

moree;33
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 2:55 am

Chapter 16
"What..." I said slowly.
"One of us has to get close to her, and the only one of us I can think of, is me" he said causiously.
"And then what?"
"Simple. I get her to tell me the truth, just we make sure everybody else is listening."
"Isn't that a bit mean?" I asked.
"Got a better idea?" he said.
At that moment Gabby walked past the table. Brad whispered so softly, I could barely hear it. "Madison! What the hell, get a life and stop trying to.." he looked up at Gabby in surprise.
"Sorry, am I interupting something?" she smirked.
"Go away" I said.
"Just get over yourself Madison" Brad said and got up.
"Brad!" I called.
Brad walked away with Gabby. I could her that snarkly laugh of hers carry down into the next shop. "Get ready" I said and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 am

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4