Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 Protec10

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

+8
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Tabi the Potterhead
Eden
anika_
Bear<3
Maddy
SnowySadie❅
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 pm

moreee(:

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Bear<3 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 pm

More now please!!Very Happy
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 am

More!!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

Chapter 10
My head was buzzing. What was Gabby's problem? There were several solutions forming in my head. Firstly, she thought I'd miss the supper and got to the party. Secondly, she really forgot to tell me. Thirdly, she did it on purpose. "Maybe she forgot" I said and laughed.
"That's probably it" her mother said, looking slightly embarrassed and looking at my mom weirdly.
I spent the rest of the night with Liam, we watched several TV programs, played way too many games of monopoly and ate supper together. I missed Jared's meals. He was such a good cook. I always used to think he was a chef when I was younger, Gabby had laughed hysterically when I told her my thoughts. He was an account. I smiled at the thought. Before I knew it, it was time to leave. "Thanks so much for coming!" Wendy said. "I thought Gabby would be home by now" I heard her mutter to Jared.
"She hasn't been out in a while, leave it" he almost whispered. I looked away quickly and waved goodbye. We were walking down to our house when I noticed Kendal's red car driving past. I will never forget the next few seconds I was about to experience. Gabby in the car with Kendal, laughing and giggling. She suddenly noticed me, I looked away quickly, pretending not to notice her, but I caught the look on her face. She had a smirk on her face. It looked like she saying, "Ha ha Madison, you treat me badly and I'll steal your friends from you. Karma." I shuddered at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 am

More!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 am

More!
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 am

More Please!! I love this story soooo much!!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 am

More! Wow. I can't believe she would just go use the popular people just to make her jealous o-o
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 am

moree(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 am

More!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 am

Chapter 11
I got into bed, with tears streaming down my face. I am not one of those girls who normally cries at everything, but I couldn't seem to stop the tears.
The rest of the weekend went by pretty fast. I didn't get a phone call from anybody from school, not even Rebecca. I was dreading Monday morning. What did Gabby say about me? Did they all hate me now? But why should they... A million thoughts were running through my head. Monday morning came too quickly. I sent Rebecca a message saying not to pick me up. I didn't get a reply. I rode my bicycle to school, grateful for the fresh air. I was there quite early, so I chained my bike up and went to the science lab to finish my homework. There were ten minutes before the bell would go. I started to pack up my things. I carefully balanced my books in my hands and bent down to put them in my bag. I heard footsteps coming into the room. I held my breath and peeked over the desk. It was Jade and Gabby! I ducked low, straining my ear to hear what they were saying.
"Your party was so insane" Gabby said, with such excitement in her voice.
"I know! I was so surprised. Thanks again for coming"
"Why wasn't Madison there?" Gabby said.
"She had a family thing" Jade said. "I wish she could've come."
"Oh.." Gabby said.
"What aren't you telling me?" Jade demanded.
"You didn't hear this from me, but Madison told me that she hates you" Gabby said. "I don't know why, don't take it personally." she continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 am

I really dislike Gabby...she's just trying to make her ex-best friend's life terrible! She better get that Karma that she deserves. More please:D
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 am

Chapter 12
"I can't believe she would say that" Jade said.
"I know" Gabby said stiffly. The bell rang and they ran out the classroom. I started to cry. The tears wouldn't stop coming down my face. I was not this girl, the type that cries over everything. "Control yourself" I muttered. The whole lesson went by and I remained sitting on the floor. My back was beginning to hurt. I was so grateful that no class had come in here. The next bell rang and I started to get up. I was in the process of wiping my eyes when in walked Brad. "Madison?" he said slowly and then ran to hug when he saw the tears. I hugged him and didn't let go. The tears wouldn't stop. About ten minutes later his shirt was completely soaked. "I don't know" I sobbed, "what's going on with me. My life is a complete mess" I cried.
"What's going on here?" Mrs Dumont shouted from the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 am

More!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 am

Oh my I feel SO bad for Madison!! Please add more wherever you have time! Wink
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 am

Chapter 13
Brad's arm quickly dropped from my waist. I spun around. "Why aren't you two in class" she said shouted again.
"It's all my fault, M'mam." Brad started saying. "Madion's cousin is very sick, her mom phoned me to tell her, but I had to tell her what was wrong with Nicole" Brad lied. "She was so upset, I had to stay with her" he said again. She nodded at my tear stained face and seemed to accept the story. "You may take the rest of the lesson off, clean up, but if you're not at your third lesson.." she trailed off. We got the picture.
He sighed in relief. "That was close" he said.
"Thank you" I said softly. He nodded and helped me up. He walked me to the girl's bathroom. We went down the hallway in silence. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand as I walked into the bathroom. I washed my face, reapplied my makeup and brushed my hair. I blew my nose and went to the bathroom. I popped a piece of chewing gum into my mouth and walked out the bathroom. I felt much better. He walked me outside to the grandstands. We had another 15 minutes until the bell would ring. "What's wrong? Why were you crying?" he asked. I could see the concern in his face. "Gabby." I said. I then explained everything to him, right from the start. All about her gran, New York and London, her coming back, the missed calls, Rebecca, the party. He listened and didn't once interupt. Afterwards I felt much better. He seemed to think about what I'd just said. "You know what this calls for.." he said.
"Revenge" we said together and smiled.

Last edited by Amberooni on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 pm

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:47 am

Ooooooo I'm loving it!! Please add more whenever you can!!! :O Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 am

Chapter 14
The bell rang and Brad walked me to my class. We passed Gabby in the hallway. Brad covered her from my view and we carried down the hall. It was Maths, my favourite subject, so I was quite relieved. I sat near the front next to none other than Jade. Luckily I arrived first. I raced to my desk. I quickly unpacked my books and sat down. "Madison!" someone whispered behind me. I looked around, It was Rebecca. "Yeah?" I asked, not looking directly at her.
"We need to talk" she sounded angry. The teacher then walked in the class. Jade still wasn't here. I scammed the classroom. There she was, next to Gabby. "Keep cool" I muttered to myself. After school I met up with Brad. We went to the mall for coffee and discussed our plans for revenge.

-TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS, I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN FOR A WHILE,BUT FROM NOW ON, I PROMISE TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER EVERY 1-2 DAYS. (: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 am

MORE!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 am

moreee

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincess♥ Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:38 am

more
SnowPrincess♥
SnowPrincess♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next