Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 Protec10

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

+8
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Tabi the Potterhead
Eden
anika_
Bear<3
Maddy
SnowySadie❅
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Eden Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:45 am

WRITE MORE NOW
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 am

More please!!!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:37 am

dont make us wait soooo longgggg.more!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 am

More!!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 am

Chapter 5
I was utterly shocked. How could Gabby say that to me? My mind was spinning. "Madison, are you okay?" Kourtney whispered. "What's going on?" she continued, looking very worried.
"Nothing" I replied, looking down.
"You look like you've just seen a ghost" she said, "Your face is as white as a sheet"
"Girls!" the teacher barked. "Am I interrupting you?" he said sternly.
"No sir" we said, embarrased. I tried to concentrate on the lesson, even though it was virtually impossible. I kept thinking back to what Gabby had said to me. Why should I be scared? What could she do to me? What was she capable of? The possibilities were endless. I was so relieved when the bell rang. "Okay spill" Kourtney demandeed. "I thought you and Gabby were best friends?"
"Things changed, we grew apart" I said, hoping it would satisfy her. I saw Brad and called him over. Kourtney gave me a look as if to say, "We'll carry on with this discussion later." Kourtney, Brad and I all had PE next lesson. Fun. We walked to the lockers and got changed into our sport uniforms. We were playing volley ball, which wasn't so bad. Luckily we got to choose our teams, so I went in a group with Kourtney, Brad and Brad's friend, Louis. We won every game, so PE wasn't too bad. The rest of the day until lunch passed very quickly. So far I only had one lesson with Gabby, Bio. Maybe I could switch subjects...

I walked into the lunch room with Rebecca. I followed her to the "popular table." Gabby and I always used to roll our eyes and gossip about the people sitting here, although I was secretly jealous the whole time. I looked around the room, looking to see if I'd see Gabby. I spotted her sitting at our usual table, all alone. For a second I felt a pang of guilt, which quickly passed. Our eyes met for a split second, just long enough for me to see her death staring me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:39 am

More!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 am

More!!!Very Happy
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Chapter Six
I forgot about Gabby for the rest of the day, trying to keep my mind focused on school work. It was a new year and I wanted to do well. Last year Gabby was the smartest girl in our grade and she'd always help tutor me. Now I had to do it alone.

Rebecca dropped me off at home. "Bye" I called, "I'll see you tomorrow"
"Bye Maddy" she said. I walked up the pathway and was about to open the door when I heard my name being called, I spun around. There was Liam. Great. "Madison!" he called again and ran up to hug me. "Hey Liam" I said cheerfully, looking around for any sign of Gabby. The coast was clear. "How are you?" I said.
"Good" he said and smiled. I missed Liam.
"I'm so sorry about your granny" I said softly.
"Its alright." he said. "How come you're never at our house anymore?" He asked. I could see the sadness in his eyes.
"I've been busy" I said, trying my best not to sound like I was lying.
"Busy with what?" he said.
"School and stuff. How was your holiday?" I said, trying to change the subject.
"Liam, its lunch time" I heard someone call. It was Gabby.
"Umm.. I got to go, bye Liam" I said and headed for the door.
"Bye" he said and walked away. I ran to the window. I saw Gabby talking to Liam. I could just hear them speaking. "Where were you?" Gabby said.
"At Madison's" he said, smiling.
"Don't talk to her, you hear me? Don't. She doesn't like us anymore" Gabby said harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

More
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 am

Amazing!! <3 More pretty please!!!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 am

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Chapter Seven
I immediately ducked down. What was Gabby's problem? Trying to turn her little brother against me? I loved Liam, why would she possibly think I didn't like him? I wanted to go over there and talk to them. To demand to know what her problem was. One problem, I was too chicken. I peeped over the window, they were gone. I walked upstairs, intent on starting my homework. I got as far as opening my bag, when my phone started ringing. It was Rebecca. "Hey Maddy" she said, cheerfully.
"Hey, what's up?" I said.
"Nothing much, I wanted to know if you were busy this Friday? I was planning on throwing a surprise party for Jade's birthday"
"Sounds great, can I help?
"Sure, tomorrow after school?" she said.
"Cool, see you tomorrow then. Bye" I hung up. Downstairs I heard the door open and close. "I'm home" my mom called. "How was school?" she said. I made my way downstairs.
"Fine" I answered.
"How is Gabby?" she asked.
"Okay. Can I go to Rebecca tomorrow after school? We're planning a party for Jade."
"Sure, when's her party?"
"This Friday" I said.
"I'm sorry, Madison, but we've been invited to a supper on Friday. As a family." she said.
"But mom" I whined. "She's my friend"
"Well luckily for you, its at Gabby's house." she said, smiling.
"Oh cool" I said, showing no emotion on my face.
"Are you and Gabby okay?" my mom said.
"Yeah fine! I'm just sad about missing Jade's party." I said, smiling. Please believe my lie, I thought to myself.
"Okay, I'll be in the study if you need me" she said and walked upstairs.
Supper at Gabby's house on Friday. Fun. I was doomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm

More
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 am

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 am

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 am

Please write more!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 am

More!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 am

Chapter Eight
"But Madison" Rebecca whined for the thousandth time today. "You have to come, can't you somehow get out of it?" she said.
"I tried, trust me. If I carried on moaning my mom would know something is up" I said.
"No offence, but she probably knows. You're never at her house anymore" she said.
"I'm a good liar" I said, trying to sound confident, which was failing utterly.
I took my lunch and headed towards our table. "Madison!" I heard a familiar voice call. I stopped and looked around. "Over here!" She called. I turned my head towards the voice. The voice belonged to a girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Gabby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am

More!!!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 am

More pleaseo:
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Please add more!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:18 pm

More Please!!!
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Chapter 9
I walked slowly over to her and sat down on the seat opposite her. I looked around awkwardly, I could see Rebecca staring at me, very confused. I shrugged and she walked to her table. "So, I decided that I forgive you" Gabby said. I raised my eyebrow.
"Excuse me? You forgive me?" I didn't know where this confidence was coming from, but I loved it.
"Yes" she said.
"That's nice" I said and started to get up.
"Madison, wait" Gabby said.
"No Gabby, you listen." I said. "You told your brother to stay away from me, you death stare me all the time like I did something wrong, you told me I should be scared of you and then you ignored me the whole summer break!" I said slowly and carefully.
"My gran died, you didn't phone me back and.."
"and I phoned you back as soon as I got home, but voicemail" I said, "You know what, I'm tired of this, go find new friends, I did. We may have been friends in junior school, but now we're in high school." I said and walked away. I felt really good. Whenever we had a fight, Gabby always had the last word, but not this time. "What was that about?" Rebecca said as I sat down.
"Oh, just somebody that I used to know" I said.
"Someboody" Jade sang and giggled.
"Now she's just somebody that I used to know" Kendal belted out and laughed.
Rebecca gave me a look, which asically said, this isn't over. I grinned and joined in the singing. Everyone in the school was staring at us weirdly, but we didn't care. I turned to look at Gabby, but she was gone.

I woke up early the next morning. I should be excited about going to Jade's party, but my mother didn't let me go, because I had to go to Gabby's house. Yay! Not. School pasted in a blur, the next thing I knew we were in the car driving home. I have to pretend to be friends with her, I told myself again and again. We were home just long enough for me to get changed, watch a quick episode of 90210 and then it was time to leave. I walked slowly out the door. I tried to look excited, but it didn't work. Their house was very close, so we walked there. My father knocked on the all to familiar door. Gabby's mom answered. "Hello, hello" she said warmly. "Hello Wendy" I said and smiled.
"Hi Madison" she said.
"Where's Gabby?" my mom asked.
"Oh she went to Jade's party. I thought you'd be there too Madison" she said.

Last edited by Amber on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm

More this is getting Good (Its awesome)
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 am

Oh my gosh!! Please add more!!!! :O
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next