Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Protec10

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Empty The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 pm

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Mily-miley-cyrus-and-emily-osment-4
(left:Gabby; right:Madison)

Prologue:

Gabby and I were inseparable, we were like two peas in a pod. We did everything together, from shopping, to sport to sleepovers every Saturday night. She was the best friend a girl could ever have, we told each other secrets, listened to each others problems, we were there for each other through thick and thin. I never thought anything could come between us.

At least I thought nothing could come between us...

Last edited by AmberGirlsRock31 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 am

More!
Sounds great!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Chapter 1: (last day of middle school)
"Madison, come one! We're going to be late" Gabby giggled.
"I'm coming, just getting ready" I shouted back.
"I can't believe its the last day of middle school, we're going to be in high school soon!"
"I know, its so scary" I replied. I ran down the steps, dressed and ready for school. We walked to the bus stop together, as we always had for as long as I could remember. We laughed the whole way there and got onto the bus together.

I didn't know it yet, but this would be the last time we would ride the bus together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 am

o: MORE!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:25 am

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break E63ca2b9ab14a94e40b5c73a3066153a_jpg_350x500_q85
(Kat)

Chapter 2
Gabby and I had all our classes together, so naturally we sat together in every class. I walked, arm in arm, with Gabby to Social Studies class. On the way we ran into Kat.(We called her Kat, but her full name is Katherine)
"Hi guys" she squealed. She was extremely hyper and very talkative, one of the many reasons why Gabby and I loved her.
"Hey Kat" we said together, then giggled.
Kat told us about her where she was going this holiday. Her parents, who were extremely wealthy, had just bought tickets for a cruise around the Caribbean Islands. I was so jealous!
"Where are you off to, Gabby?" Kat asked.
"My family and I are going to see my granny in New York and then we're off to London to see my cousins" she said quietly, keeping her eyes on me. I was shocked. She never told me anything about this, I thought she would come with my family and I camping, like she always did. I kept a straight face. We walked into class and Gabby and I took our usual seats in the back of the class near the window. "You never told me about going away" I said calmly, trying to sound cheerful. "Yeah, sorry about that, it was all last minute..." she starred out the classroom. "Gab, what's wrong? I can see you're upset" I said.
"My granny's really sick" she started to shed a tear, "So we're going up to New York to say goodbye to her" she said, looking down.
"Gab, I'm so sorry! You can tell me anything, you know that!"
"I know, I've been trying to stay strong, I know how excited you were about camping, I didn't want to see you upset" she said.
"Ah, Gabby. You're such a good friend!"
"Best friend" she corrected.
"Best friends" I replied, smiling from ear to ear. How did I get so lucky to have a best friend like her?

Apparently not so lucky, since in a few weeks time, we wouldn't be friends at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:50 am

Moree!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

Chapter 3
The day was almost coming to an end. Gabby and I walked slowly to gym, our worst lesson. The coach, Mrs Tanner, hated everyone. Gabby always joked that she would die alone and be eaten by her cats. She was forty and still single. To say she was grumpy would be an understatement. We got dressed in the locker room and walked into the gym. Today we would be playing volley ball. Fun. Mrs Tanner separated us into four teams. She separated us into four teams. Naturally she put Gabby and I into different teams. Gabby was very sporty, she was first team for volley ball. I on the other hand cheered her on from the sidelines. She always encouraged me to join, but sport was the one thing I didn't like.

I was sweating like a pig when we returned to the locker room after gym. "Well done again, Gabby" I said, panting.

We walked home together, so happy to be free of school. "I can't believe I won't see you at all these holidays" I moaned.
"Cheer up" she laughed. "Promise to call me everyday?"
"Of course" I smiled at her.
We spent the rest of the night packing her many bags and watching reruns of X Factor, drooling over One Direction. We slept, side by side, in front of the TV.

Little did I know, this would be the last sleepover I would have with Gabby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:10 am

MOREEE OMGG
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 am

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Flynn
(Liam)

Chapter 4
I woke up to the sound of Scooby Doo, something which I never thought I'd watch ever again. Ever. "Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you, we've got some work to do now.." sang Liam, Gabby's little brother.
"Turn it off" Gabby moaned, still half asleep.
"Morning ladies" Liam said, trying to sound like a ladies man. "Well good morning to you too, handsome" I joked. Liam was like my little brother. I don't have any siblings of my own, so it felt good having Liam in my life. We fought like normal siblings and spent a lot of time together. (Gabby took forever to get ready, so Liam would keep me company most of the time)
"I can't believe you're leaving today" I said.
"Go away, I'm sleeping" she grumbled. I threw a pillow at her. "Awake now?" I asked.
"Remind me why we're friends?" she whispered, sarcastically.
"Because you loooove me" I giggled.
After twenty minutes she finally got up and we got dressed. I helped her load her bags into the car. "Promise to call as soon as you arrive?" I said.
"Of course!" she answered. We hugged goodbye and off they drove. Down the road and off into the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 am

More More!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 am

Chapter 5
Briiiing I rushed to answer my cellphone. It was Gabby! I answered the phone.
"Hi Gab"
"Madison, hey gurl!"
"How was your flight?"
"Long. Boring. Long and boring. I was stuck between Liam and this fat man who fell asleep on my shoulder.It was disgusting"
"But you're there safely?"
"Yes, safe and sound. Well I got to go, we're arriving at my grandma's house now, talk soon okay?"
"Yes, of course! I hope you're grans fine."
"Thanks, bye Madison"
"Bye Gabby" I hung up the phone.

These holidays were going to be long and boring. Just like Gabby's flight. Only mine wouldn't be a couple of hours, mine would be months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 am

Moreeee!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 am

More!!!!!! Amazing story. I like how you post pictures of the characters. It helps me picture the story more

Last edited by tabi-ornaments on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 am

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Img-thing?
(Jessie)

Chapter 6
My mom had got a job for me baby sitting. I love little kids, so I figured this would be an easy way to earn money. The little girl I would be looking after was Jessie Ryan, Rebecca Ryan's sister. Rebecca was the snobbiest and rudest girl in our school. She had been rude to Gabby and I for years, so I wasn't looking forward to babysitting her, in case I ran into her sister. My mom dropped me off at their house, early on Saturday morning. Her parents were going to a charity event and needed me to look after her for 5 hours. Luckily Rebecca wasn't home. Jessie was the cutest little baby ever, she had blonde curls and was adorable! How did her parents make two completely opposite children? I put Jessie to bed for her afternoon sleep at about 11am. Her parents were coming home at 2pm. I had a few hours to myself. I decided to use my time wisely. Snooping. I found Rebecca's room easily enough and looked around. I found her diary underneath her pillow. What a silly place to put it. My nosiness got the best of me, I knew I shouldn't be doing this...
I opened her diary to yesterday's entry:

Dear Diary
I put on this charade to everyone, that I'm this popular girl with many friends and so happy, but I'm not. I hate my life and I'm miserable. My parents fight all the time and my boyfriend treats me terribly. I'm gaining weight by the day and I'm so scared I'll get dropped from the cheer leading squad. I don't know what to do.

"What are you looking at?" screamed Rebecca from behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 am

more!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 am

Add more!!!! It's wonderfully great!!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 am

The Story of Madison: Book One - Summer Break Tumblr_m8raw7inVK1rnfdtuo1_500
(Rebecca)

Chapter 7
"I.. ummm.. I was just" I mumbled. Rebecca started crying. It caught me totally off guard. I didn't know what to do. "Rebecca..." I said softly. I ran over to her. I gave her a hug. Yes, I gave Rebecca Ryan a hug. She didn't even hit me or scream that I had rabies. "I don't know what to do, Madison.. My life is a complete mess" she sobbed into my shirt.
"Why don't you talk to me about it" I said softly.
We spent the next two hours talking, about her boyfriend, cheer leading, her friends and even about my life. She even sounded interested. I felt so bad for her. She caught her boyfriend and her best friend together just a few hours ago. I didn't know how she was holding up. We were now giggling about Mrs Tanner when Jessie cry's broke the conversation. "I'll see to her" I said quickly, jumping up.
"Let me help" she replied. We walked together to Jessie's room. Rebecca was surprising good with her, bouncing her up and down and singing to her. An hour later her parents came home. "Thanks again Madison, we really appreciate it!"
"Your welcome. You can call on me whenever!" I replied.
"Bye Madison" Rebecca said, giving me a hug goodbye.
"Do you think we could do something together tomorrow?" she said.
I gave her a smile. "I'd love to, just text me when and where"
"Sure, bye" she said
Who would've thought that Rebecca and I would be friends. I certainly didn't.

Last edited by AmberGirlsRock31 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 am

Wow that's cool! More pretty please!!! :3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:18 am

more!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:28 am

Chapter 8
(phone conversation with Rebecca)
Rebecca: Hey, are we still on for today?
Madison: Yeah!
Rebecca: So whats it going to be? Stalking hot boys, movies, stalking hots boys or what?
Madison: haha, sounds like fun. Of course stalking, thats always top on my To Do List.
Rebecca: Cool! When?
Madison: The mall?
Rebecca: Yeah sure. Time?
Madison: My moms just gone to the shops, but when she gets back she can take us. If 11:30 fine?
Rebecca: Perfect! See you then!
Madison: Okay bye.

What to wear, I thought to myself. This was Rebecca Ryan, even though she had problems and was friends with me, she was still the most popular girl in school. I searched through my cupboard, looking for something cool. I eventually found a mini skirt and a tank top and pulled it on. I heard my mom arrive home.
"Mooom" I yelled.
"Yes honey?" she called.
"Can you please take me and a friend to the mall?"
"Sure, are you ready?" she replied.
"Yup" I called. I ran downstairs and headed out the door. Just as I was leaving I got a incoming call from Gabby. I thought about answering, but I was going out now and knowing Gabby she would talks for hours. I turned my phone onto silent.

The time at the mall with Rebecca was so much fun! We went shopping and she convinced me to buy so many cute outfits! We went to see a movie and went to Starbucks for coffee afterwards. The day had gone by so fast. Rebecca's mom picked us up and dropped me off at home. "Thanks again Mad" she called.
"Yeah, you too! It was so much fun." I said. I walked through the door into my house and checked my phone.

13 missed calls from Gabby.

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 am

Holy flippen cow 13 missed calls!! She's in trouble!! Razz Oh yeah btw MORE! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 am

Chapter 9
My phone was on silent for round about 5 hours, so 13 calls was understandable... if there was a serious problem. I immediately phoned Gabby back. It went straight to voice mail. I tried her again, but the same thing happened. What could be wrong, I thought...
I texted her after trying her a few more times.

Madison: Hi Gabs. What's wrong? 13 missed calls? What's up? Call me!

I waited a few hours and still nothing. I went onto skype. Gabby was always on skype. I checked and yes, she was online. I requested to skype with her, but she declined. What was going on? Still no reply on my phone from her...
I heard the door open, it was my parents. "Madison?" my mom called.
I ran down the stairs. Her face was pale and she looked very worried. "Madison, Gabby's gran had a heart attack last night. She passed away several hours ago" she said softly.
"She's dead?" I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 am

AMAZING MOREEEEE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 am

More pretty please! I can't stop thinking about it today!!! :3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 am

add more now. Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next