Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  Protec10

✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie

4 posters

Go down

✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  Empty ✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Hey Guys!
I am starting a weekly story called " Babysitting Roommates ". It's about two teenage girls who become roommates then quickly discover they need money to pay there rent. The two then agree they are going to start a babysitting business " Busy Babies ". Every week they will have difficulties with babysitting and there everyday teenage problems. This story will start this Monday. Enjoy the introduction and story!

Mandy Wilson- A 16 year old girl who is very lazy. She works at the local video game store. She has short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a pale skin.

Lindsey Lucas- A 16 year old girl who is very competitive. She works at the grocery store as the assistant manager. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

Selena Hall- A 16 year old who is very popular at school. After Mandy & Lindsey start there babysitting she then does too. She has curly auburn hair with hazel eyes.

Jenny Walker- A 16 year old girl who is one of Selena's BFF's. She helps with there new babysitting business. She has short black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

Faith Stewart- A 16 year old girl who is one of Selena's BFF's. She loves texting and not doing her homework. She has brown hair and green eyes.

Mr. Lucas- Lindsey's dad who recently lost his wife. He is very protective of his daughter. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

Enjoy!

SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  Empty Re: ✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie

Post by Jayle Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 am

this is such a copy of Sam & Cat but whatevr....

coul.
Jayle
Jayle
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie  Empty Re: ✄----- Babysitting Roommates ✄ ------- A Story By Sadie

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 am

^ This is not a copy of Sam & Cat.... I made this story up myself and it took me a long time to think of this story. I don't even know the plot of Sam & Cat. I try my best to make my stories unigue and enjoyable to read. Please don't take this the wrong way
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:00 am

This sounds amazing! I can't wait for the story!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:21 am

^ Thanks Maddie Wink
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

It's kinda like the Babysitters Club, hehe!Wink
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down