Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 Protec10

Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33

5 posters

Go down

Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 Empty Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 am

First introduction.
Hi, my name is Katherine Mariabel Elizabeth VonswatzenHam. I am the main character in this story, I am the Princess of Mendosenham. Yes, a new country, It is the largest, MOST POWERFUL country. Now, you see my grandmother died a few years ago, I was 10, Barely knew her. She gave me one of her most treasured trinkets. It isnt a trinket, Its a necklace filled with power, and life, and death, and many more things. Just in one jewel. Trust me. I am 15 years old. We are in terrible war, 3 of my brothers (i have 4 in all) Are out to war. I only have my little brother, and my mother. My father is out to war too. I am becoming queen in exactly 10 years. Today is my birthday.. I just got a new thing from my grandma's inheritance
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 Empty Re: Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 am

More!!!! Cool!!!!!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33 Empty Re: Keep It Safe. A story by zoeeyy <33

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 am

Let me show you my family tree. Chapter 1
This is my family tree.
Mum- Kate 39
Dad- Carson 41
Brother- Samuel- 22
Brother-Carson II - 23
Brother- Charles- 19
Me- 15
Sister-Kammy 5 (twin)
Brother-Henry- 5 (twin)
This is my family. Seems pretty big. I know, I know. I am going to try to stop this war. Being a princess isnt all about dresses. Every princess has a secret something. I'll take you on my adventure. My secret.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 am

KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!! U MUST KEEP GOING BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 am

My secret is, a um. I know but I am a .... a...... a......... a..........a....... a. um. a................................. fairlana. A fairlana is a magical princess. Magical. Keyword. Its no big deal. Every royal person is a fairlana, or a mendona. A mendona is boy form. Now this is my life. (;
Chapter 2.
"Mum!" I scream
"Yes? Whats wrong?" she says
"Henry and Kammy are playing dress up in my closet!" i scream
"What's wrong with that? You dont even like your dresses." she states
"I know but there is personal things in there, that they can break!" i cry
"Ok Im coming dear."
That was my mum. Yes yes she is a little bossy. My little brother and sister are a handful and they love my closet. I have things that have been passed down from my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents. Its something valueable and my life.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am

Oh my gosh more plzzzzz its an amazing story btw
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 am

"Henry and Kammy, do you want to go play in the hall with the ball? Mum wont catch us since, I will distract her if i here here coming. I just dont want you to play in my closet." I state
"Katherine, when will it stop snowing and when will daddy come back?" cries Henry and Kammy.
"Kammy and Henry, calm down daddy and our brothers will be back soon. I will make sure they are home by Christmas. Now, Dont tell mum, but daddy is fighting for the county of Venswatzins land. I can kill them with something. All of them. I wont tell you because its dangerous. The snow will be over when it wants to be."
"Katherine we love you"
"I love you too guys, now lets go play!" i shout
We play for hours without getting caught and i shower them in my bathroom.
"Katherine, can we go hunting tomorrow?"
"No sorry guys, i have to put you to bed now. We can go hunting in April, thats when the animals are fresh and ready."
"Ok, love you."
"Love you too guys. Good night."
I go to my room and focus on killing the army so this war is over. I eventually get what I want. That means Father and my brothers will be back!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am

moree

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:35 am

keep going pleaseee c:
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:25 pm

mooore(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:54 am

Something goes wrong, Bombs scramble into the air like shooting stars on a windy night. I remember one thing dad said. "If someone attacks grab your little brother and sister along with mom and sprint to the safe house. Oh NO. I need my special safety bag, it weighs nothing but has supplies for 1 year. It also has my magic boxes. I am wearing my wring and my necklace so i head for the door and scream
"KAMMY, HENRY, MOM GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE TO THE SAFETY ROOM! I WILL GET THE KAMMY AND HENRY MOM MEET US DOWN THERE!"
I sprint to Kammy and Henry's room, i pick them up and sprint for the safety room, worried about mom.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:20 am

more :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 am

I sprint, keep on sprinting, we are in the safe house. Mum isn't there, but i hear her footsteps running. She eventually meets us in there. The safe house is quarter of the size of our castle, underground, with a window that is non-breakable by anything. I am the caretaker for my family. My Mum isn't my dad isn't nor are my brothers. The little ones trust me and only me.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm

More!!!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

morec;

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:48 am

There are seperate rooms in the safe house, There is 3 beds, 2 bunk beds, one with 2 beds and one with just a high rise. then mum and dads room, then the boys rooms. There is the kitchen and living area, and a play room for the little ones. Its about 9:30 PM. Yes its a little past the little ones bedtime. I bring them into the bathroom and wash them up.uck them both in and give them both a glass of warm milk. I read them a bedtime story and kiss them goodnight. Once, when i was 13, I came into the safe room without permission and decorated my top bunk, and i have a desk below me, with a bookshelf and some paper along with a few pencils and crayons and more art supplies. I have an alarm clock, it is set at 7:15 AM so i can bake the little one's breakfast. I worry about Dad and my brothers..
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 am

More! c:
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down