Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Host - A Story by Amber  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Host - A Story by Amber  Protec10

The Host - A Story by Amber

+3
Bunnygirl
Katara
ErikasGhost
7 posters

Go down

The Host - A Story by Amber  Empty The Host - A Story by Amber

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 am

This story is based on The Host by Stephanie Meyer.

It is about a species called Souls who invade the minds of living species in the universe, inclduing humans.

Prolouge:
"Rose" a voice murmered beside me. "How long has she been unconsious for?" the same voice said.
"About three hours"
I moved my slender fingers. "She's waking up" a voice said. It was a healer, I could hear the calmness in his voice. I liked him. I blinked my eyes and slowly opened them. "Welcome to earth, Rose" the healer said.

Chapter 1:
I looked around the room, it was square room with a cot, which I lay on and a table with the healer's medicine. The room was completely white. "I am Ford Driftwood" the healer said. He was from the land of the plants. I had never been there, but I'd heard incredible things about it. I had come from the Fairy World. I loved it there, but the souls needed me on earth. My calling was as a seeker. My duty was to protect the souls. I sat up slowly. "Hello" I said. I streched my arms out slowly. I liked this body. It felt comfortable, much better than being in the petite fairy body. The door opened and two seekers walked in. "Welcome Rose" they said together. "I'm sorry to interupt, but we need the information quite urgently. You see your host's body was running away from us. She knew what we were. We spotted her trying to steal food from the grocery shop. We chased her down to the river and she jumped off the bridge. We luckily saved her, but only just. We're scared there's more of them..."
"I understand, I'll see what I can find" I concentrated and looking into my host's mind. I saw a picture of a man, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She loved him, I searched for a name. I couldn't get through. There was a wall stopping me. I tried to get around the wall, but I couldn't. "Are you okay?" The seeker asked, frantic. I was gasping for air. "I'm fine" I huffed. "I'll try again." This time I went another way. This time I saw a girl, with bright red hair and emerald green eyes, her name was Sophie. No! a voice in my head said. A voice which didn't belong to me, but to my resistant host. I had heard stories about it, hosts which didn't fully disappear when us souls we put into their bodies. They stayed on. There was once a story about a host which eventually took control of the whole body and started murdering souls. I shuddered at the thought.

Back to top Go down

The Host - A Story by Amber  Empty Re: The Host - A Story by Amber

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 am

YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD KEEP GOING!!!!!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 am

Chapter 2:
"What's wrong?" the seeker asked, concerned. I hated admitting defeat. "There's a boy, a boyfriend I assume and a girl, which looks to be her friend" I said. The seeker looked disappointed. "I'll try again!" I said quickly. She smiled and walked out the door. I was left alone in the white room. I searched my mind for some memory, anything which could help the seekers. Nothing. I was about to give up when I saw something, a memory from my host's past.

"Kylie!" Sophie called from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and gave her a big hug. "Happy birthday to you" she sang and giggled. She handed me a brightly wrapped present. "Thank you!" I said, smiling.

The memory vanished before my eyes. I was gasping for breath. Her name was Kylie. She had a best friend Sophie. She loved Sophie so much, I couldn't help but hope Sophie was still alive.

I got up off the cot and walked into out the door. "Hello Rose" a kind soul said, "I am Star of the Sea" she said. She came from the Dolphin World, that was one of the first planets us souls had inhabited. "We have arranged an apartment for you in the city" she said and handed me a set of shiny silver keys. I took the keys, thanked her and walked out the Healing Facility. I found the apartment easily enough and settled in. The seeker had arranged several clothing items for me, stocked my fridge and placed out a few other necessities. The seeker had left me a note.

Hi Rose. I hope you have settled in fine. If you have found out any information concerning your host, please contact me immediately.

I went straight away to the phone and started to dial the number she had given me. I was going to tell her about Sophie, how I knew she was alive, but I couldn't. I wanted to protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

Moreeee
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

KEEP GOING PWEASIE!!!!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 am

Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 am

Chapter 3:
"I'm so sorry about your parents" Sophie said for the tenth time that day. I hadn't stopped crying.
We had been living in an abandoned apartment. My parents had gone on a raid for food and were caught, at least I think they were caught. I waited with Sophie and her little brother for eight days, but they never showed. Something similar had happened to Sophie's parents too and she was left with her little brother, Kyle.
We had moved since then, to an old warehouse. It was just Sophie, Kyle and I. Kyle was too young to know about the souls and what they did, but he knew his parents were never coming back. I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I'm fine" I said, trying to sound strong for Kyle. "We will get through this" I said, not sure of myself.
"Remember my Uncle Jimmy? He sent us that message about his hiding place, I think it's time we go there" she said.

Why was Kylie showing me these memories? I tried to piece them together. Sophie, Kylie and Kyle were living in a warehouse and they then decided to go find Sophie's uncle. I don't think they ever arrived at Uncle Jimmy's hiding place, well at least not Kylie. Unless she got caught afterwards, while she was out on a raid? I needed to find out more, I had to find Sophie and this mysterious boy. Something inside of me needed to find them.

Last edited by Amber on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 am

M000000RRR33!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:32 am

Chapter 4:
There was a knock on the door. I ran to get it and opened the door. "Hello Rose" the seeker said. I beckoned her in and closed the door behind her. "Nice seeing you again" I said politely.
"Any new developements?" she said smiling.
"Not at the moment, I'm finding it quite hard to get used to this new body. It's my first time as a human you know" She nodded as if to understand.
"There's been a robbery outside Atlanta she said, must be the humans." I felt Kylie flinch inside of me.
"Humans? In Atlanta? How?" I asked surprised.
Stop
Why? What aren't you telling me?
Leave them alone.
I need to see them, I have to see if they're okay.
Why?
I don't know...

She filled me in on how there had been several things stolen in and around the last two years. "We're sending a team there and wanted to know if you'd be interested?" she said.
"Count me in" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 am

more!
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 am

Chapter 5:
We were in a big black jeep on our way to Atlanta. The car journey was long and tiring. I had opted to take my own car, instead of going with the seekers. I knew they'd drill me with questions the whole journey there. I stopped at a gas station for petrol and popped into the shop for a bottle of water. We didn't have to pay for things, us souls didn't believe in another soul being superior to another in terms of wordly possesions, like money or fame. I smiled at the shop keeper and walked back to my car. It was another hour until I got to the motel.
What do you think you're trying to achieve by this?
You're back I see.
I smiled.
Yes. You won't find them, I won't let you.
When are you going to see that I'm not going to harm them. I want to, I need to see that they're alright.

She kept quiet after that, until we drove past the quaint shopping mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:22 am

More!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 am

I think you need to change the title, to something that doesn't say by you because copyright could find you and fine you..
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:08 pm

can someone lock this? Razz
-no more posting please-

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:55 am