Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST Protec10

Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST

Go down

Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST Empty Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST

Post by Nicolette:) Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 am

[i]Dear Melinda 5/5/12

I canot spel vary good. But, I ame, trying to write to u. I know this sownds crazay, but, mother crashd the car the othr day. and I was rushd to the hostepital and now I have to lern to red and writ again. I can stil do all the dailee tacks like walkin and breathn and talkin, and al dat good stuf. the only things I canot do are writ and red. I'm gona get betr, just wate. I mis you Melinda, I no you are in Colorado and I am in London, bout I want u too com and se me.
Lov your best frend
Krissy.

I walked to the mail box and put the envelope in the box. I tapped the box three times, signaling there's no place like home. I walk back into the house only to see....
"MOM! Why are you up?!?" I was only surprised because, its 7 am and she usually doesn't get up until 8 am. I was planning on doing something nice for her. like, cooking breakfast.
She stared at me. Bewildered. Brewing coffee at the same time. Her mouth opened. "I heard the door. And thought someone had intruded....or someone came in." I shook my head. "No, that was me. I wrote a letter to Melinda telling her what happened. I didn't mean to wake anyone." She nodded. "Well, that's quite alright. I was only woken. Lucy, Mark, Kaleb are all still sleeping. Dad is at work, and Grandpa went off.......somewhere."
"Somewhere?," I chuckled, "Where is somewhere?" She grinned. "Oh nowhere..." I guess it must be a surprise. So, I changed the subject. Onto, todays plans.
"What are we doing today?" I asked even though I already knew. She finished brewing her coffee and walked to the living room. Mom had turned out good in the crash, only a few cuts. She motioned for me to sit down. So I did, and cuddled up with a blanket.
"Well, at 9, YOU are supposed to go to writing and reading class..then, dad is going to meet us for tea and noon. Then, we end the day with a tour of the palace." The day sounded wonderful! Tea with father! That rarely happens. I was so excited. Oh, and the Palace. The palace is my altime favorite place to go. it's huge!
"Sounds wonderful mother. I have to go get showered and ready. I'll be back soon." I kissed her and ran off to shower.
The shower is the best place to think. So I do all the time. I undressed and got in. I have a pillow and everything in there. It's my bathroom overall. Mostly because I'm 14. So, I washed my hair then turned the water up hot. I stretched and sat down on the shower floor. One time I fell asleep on the floor. Everyone thought I was dead. @_@ yeah right LOL.
I closed my eyes and felt the hot splashes of water fill my world. I thought about all sorts of things. Boys, Love, school, music, family, what gurl I hated the most, what girls talk about, and me. I like to think of me all the time because, it makes me find me. I opened my eyes and saw my fingers were like rasins so I got out.
I had my own room too. it's large and beautiful in there. Neat and spot less. I picked out my favorite pair of clothes. A floral skirt, a jean jacket with a floral shirt under it and a big bow right ontop of my head. And I headed for the stairs.
Oh no I thought. All my relatives were up. I could hear them alright..bickering like there's no tomorrow. Lucy fitting with Mark, Mark fighting with Kaleb, and Mark, Lucy, and Kaleb fight with mom. Don't ask me what they fought about but it was something. So, slowly, I edged back to my room, but my mom obiously heard me. "KRISSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!! GET DOWN HERE!" Bingo, I thought.
I walked down tightly closing my eyes. "Yes mother?" Everyone went silent. They all looked at me. "Please, Please, I am begging you. Take Lucy, Mark, and Kaleb, with you to your class. I have somethings I need to do and I do not want to handle them." She never wanted to, and I didn't blame her for wanting to. I looked at them, they looked mad about it. I took a big breath. "Fine, I guess it won't hurt. Go get ready we leave in 10 minutes." They scattered because they knew I was angry. My mothers whole body dropped an intensity level. "Thank you" she winked and left to get dressed.
I hated the care ride. Hated it. Last time I was in this car, the crash happened. IT was really only me who barely survived. Mom just had cuts, Kaleb who is 11 just had some bruises, Mark the youngest, 9 had a broken finger, and arm, and Lucy who is 12 had a broken ankle and a sprained wrist. I don't understand.
We arrived at the class and I let all my brothers and sister out. Said goodbye too mom and made them link hands. I walked into the class and it was silent. I was so happy.
Kaleb wanted to sign in, so I let him. The doctor ask me a few questions that I knew from memory. I asked where I could keep my family, she laughed and said bring them over here and she'd keep and eye on them. I said sorry and left for class.
The teacher was real nice. She made the class right a letter to her telling her what we plan to do with life. So I wrote.
Dear, Mrs. Liko (Her name)
When I growo ap, I wana be a doctor. I wana be a pedi-trician. I thik it wold be rely fun.
Krisy

I tried to read somethings to her, but my mind wouldn't process. I didn't like it.
Mary had a little lamb book:
Mery, had a litl lam whohs slet waz wit as sno.

It didn't go well, but she said I'd get there one day. I thanked her and left the room. The lady at the checkout, HANDED me back the relatives. She said they are a bit crazy. No kidding I thought.
Mom met us outside and we left for tea. On the way there, Lucy said, "Mother. My 13th birthday is tomorrow! I am so excited. But, I do not want to become a teenager. I here it's a dumb time." My mother and I laughed. It was true, I did admit to her. Both the boys cringed and acted discusted.
We arrived for tea at noon. And I saw a strange site. A gurl, about my age. Hair golden as the silver, eyes blue as the bright summer sky, and clothes, Black as a midnight dog. She just stood there. Motionless. I almost said Mother who is that? But, I wouldn't have gotten an answer.
Father had already ordered our favorite teas! The boys acted all tough with him, and the girls just watched and laughed. Like you are supposed to when boys act like they aren't. I finished my tea and asked to please be excused so I could walk around. And I walked right over to where the girl was standing. I pretended to look in the other direction. She stand motionless still. I inched closer. Still nothing. I got mad. I walked away over to the fountain.
When I looked back, she was gone. I looked around. Around around. No strange girl. Then, I saw a black car. Then, another, and another and another!I didn't know what to do or to think. I screamed at the top of my longues. All the Londoners stopped and stared at me. Some made confusing gestures like, What in the world? Others like, Just walk away right now children.
My family came running over. "HONEY WHAT IS WRONG?" Everyone screamed at once. Then I saw her. The girl. I shoved my hand in everyones face. "STOP! HOLD ON!" I charged over to her. And looked her in the face. "EXCUSE ME." I tapped her on the shoulder. "PARDON ME!" I said tapping harder. "HEY GIRL!" I tapped so hard that the girl stood motionless but grabbed my finger and pushed me away. I screamed Ouch and my family didn't even move this time. Her mouth opened. "Hello, Citizen. I did not mean to hurt you. I was meditating you see. I do not like to be disturbed." Her eyes blinked. She stood up straight and held out a hand. She looked at my hand and saw what she did.
"Here, I can fix that. Sorry." She pulled over my finger and tapped it twice. IT felt better instantly. I looked, bug eyed. "Wow. Thanks. I feel better. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing." I started to walk away. But, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was her. I turned. Her hand was extended. I shook it. "Hi, My names Krissy. What is yours?" She looked at me for a moment almost to process data. "Emileta." Strange name I thought.
I asked her what went on with the cars. She said, "Oh. Yes, the cars. Not many people can see all those black cars, only certain people. It's a simple trick really. You see, I wanted to get to the other side of the Tea Palace Plaza, and I did not want anyone seeing me. So, I consentrated real hard. I felt the cars. One by one. And I walked. Right through them, they looked like they went really fast because I charmed them. It's a simple spell that you put Milk and Lemon on the tip of your finger and just tap the air. It puts things in fast forward." I thought, not another phyco.
Emileta and I hung out for a while and I found out some interesting things. She is 14 almost 15. She is originally from Indian, but grew up in London. She likes all sorts of mysterious things. She likes to tell stories. And the most interesting: She has only one friend. Me.
The next day I get up and I notice it's Lucys' teen birthday. So I ran downstairs, grabbing the gift I bought her, and I placed it outside her door. Well, the living room door. I hear wrapping paper. I got her something she might appreciate since it's her 13th birthday. A stress ball. I chuckled under my breath. She came over to me grinning. I said Happy Birthday and we walked down for breakfast.
Mom was cooking toast and eggs when I went down. The boys were calm and Grandpa was back. They sang the usual It's your Birthday song. Nothing went on that day really. Some of her friends came over and asked me questions. You know what normally teens do, and they gossiped too. Fun time. Then my day ended.
The next couple days were boring. Then, I got a surprise. Melinda got my letter! She wrote back! I'll try to read it out loud.:

Dear Krissy,
BEST FRIEND! Hey. I am so glad that nothing bad really happened to you. But, it's okay that you spelt somethings wrong. You're not dead so that is OK with me girl! SO, yeah your mom emailed me said she has a surprise for both of us. She said she's setting up a video chat when you are done trying to read this letter.
I miss you so much. It seems like it was only yesterday that I moved from London to Colorado. I like London better. I have to go. I'll be waiting at my computer. Smile
Love Melinda.

And she was right. Mom set up the video chat. I screamed when I saw Melinda. I haven't seen her for a year literally. She has this gorgous red curly hair that shines in the light, and blue eyes that make you want to think she is a ghost. She is so pretty. I want to be that girl.
"MELINDA! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR! HON! IT LOOKS SO CUTE!" Melinda smiled her normal sweet smile. "Thanks. I just got it done. So why did your mom want us to chat?" She sounded like she wasn't to happy to talk. "What's the hurry," I said,"aren't you happy to see and talk to me?" She just looked at me. "I am, but....we are supposed to get a large snowstorm, and..." Momm walked in with two pieces of paper. "Melinda, dear. Hello!" They waved...and, suddenly I got handed a piece of paper. Melindas' mom came in too and handed her a paper. We knew what it was. We stared in Ah. Slowly opening it at the same time. careful. Our eyes grew large.
"AH! OH MY GOODNESS! MOTHER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I said. Melinda was already bursting into tears, of joy. It was a plane ticket for Melinda to come to London for an entire week! And, her plane left in 12 hours! "Melinda!," I screamed, "GET PACKING!" Her and her mom ran off to pack.
The next day we cleaned and cleaned. Emileta came over and we danced and whirled. I told her about Melinda and she stopped. "Oh. So, what am I going to do when she is here?"
I hadn't thought about that. I had to think, AND FAST. "You could hang out with us. We are going to do lots of things, you're welcome to drag along!" She seemed happy. "Okay, I would like that. I wouldn't want to intrude. I have things to do this week anyways. Thanks anyway." She then left and I felt bad. I didn't even think about it.
So, Melinda got here today around noon. SHe unpacked in my room and we partied. We were going to have a sleep over for 7 days! She was worried though. Even though she is on Holiday Break, she was worried about the snow storm. But, she forgot about it and carried on.
4 days after she came we went to the Museum for Animals and Creatures. It was so interesting. I couldn't read anything so, Melinda read all the captions for me. We saw Emileta there and I introduced them. She left and so did we. That night, everything went wrong. Grandpa went to the doctors for a cold and My brothers and sister were everywhere! Then, we got a call. Melindas mom answered. "Hello?, Yes..Oh I see. He what? And is where?," I didn't know what went on so Melinda and I edged closer. "ok, we are actually in London right now, But will be there in the morning. yes, Very well, good bye." She hung up and looked at us. "Come on, pack your stuff Im going to book a flight back to Colorado." She didn't move for a second. Then, she was gone. She had bolted for my room. We didn't say a word. Once they left and were on their plane I asked my mom what happened. "Her father got caught in the large snow storm and crashed his car." My mouth went open and my hand fell on my mouth. I finally got a piece of paper and began to write.

Der Melinda,
Bya the time you get this, it wil be to days. how is uar fathr?

Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST Empty Re: Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 am

My story is nearly finished....I'm gonna enter it in that story contest. So, please give me your thoughts on it, and DO NOT put stuff like more, more. Please just thought it out
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST Empty Re: Emileta-A british tale DO NOT POST ON HERE YOU MAY READ BUT DO NOT POST

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 am

This is very good(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down