Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- Protec10

The Real Me---New Story by Eden--

3 posters

Go down

The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- Empty The Real Me---New Story by Eden--

Post by Eden Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 am

I have wrote this story for about a month or so, I didn't finish it yet. I would love to share with you guys what I have so far (:

Description

I love to sing. Music. Music is my passion. My shower will turn into a stage and my shower head will turn into a microphone. I, Leah Smith, have a shot of the lifetime for a typical 12 year old. I aim to achieve this goal.

----------------------------

Eden's Description;

This is my story about a girl, Leah, who loves to sing. She also plays the guitar here and there. Leah has always been the shy type around people she isn't really friends with, But, when she has a chance to perform for her play at school, if she gets the main part, she will continue to Broadway. I hope you will love this story as much as I do!

Comment if you want more (:
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

The Real Me---New Story by Eden-- Empty Re: The Real Me---New Story by Eden--

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 am

More Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 am

I walked into the hallway of middle school. I was so happy! It was the last month of school! As I walked down the hallway to my homebase, I saw a poster. A poster that would change my life forever. I had a picture in my mind; a picture of me on stage at Broadway, singing my heart out. The poster notified that if you wanted to be in Broadway, you must try out for the school play and if you get the main part, you will go onto Broadway. My eyes kept on staring and staring at the poster, and imagining my dream, until I heard a snobby voice.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:07 am

more!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 am

Chapter 2: Vanessa

Vanessa is the rudest girl in school. She is also the most popular. Vanessa has tried to beat me in everything ever since the first grade, and she has. The only thing that she has never beat me in is singing, because, well, she never heard me sing before. My best friend, Christine, says its just because she is jealous of me. Vanessa walked up to me and giggled, "You..you, Leah Smith think that you can do that?" I was too nervous to answer. My eyes closed and I felt a tear. Luckily, Christine saw me and ran up to me. Christine spoke to Vanessa, "Shut up and move, Leah is the best singer I know, and she is gonna beat you." Christine grabbed my hand and ran to our homebase, she was afraid we were going to be late.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 pm

MORE Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 am

Chapter 3: Thinking

All day I have been thinking and thinking about whether to try out. I got up, out of my chair, and went to get a tissue. I just went there since the poster was next to it. I snatched it and brought it to my seat. The first day of tryouts were....afterschool TODAY! The bell rang, and it was finally lunch. I walked to my locker and then walked to the cafeteria. Christine was waiting for me and smiled. I trudged up to her and showed the poster to her. She pointed at when the first tryouts were and she yelled, "Yay, thats great!" Everyone stared at her and we laughed. I replied, "Actually, its not that great, it means that I have to deal with Vanessa today."
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm

M. O . R .E Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am

Chapter 4: Last Period

I was tapping my pencil on the desk and fidgeting. I was nervous about the first tryouts! My teacher came up to me and told me to stop tapping. I nodded.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 am

Oh my gosh, you should write more, t's sooo good c:
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

moreee eden! understand the word moreeee please!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 pm

more!!!!!!!!! great story
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 am

Chapter 5: This is really happening..

The bell rang. I ran out of the classroom faster than anyone. I texted my parents that I was staying after school and they said okay! It was a Friday anyway so they wouldn't care. I put all of my books in my backpack, and took out my phone and earphones. I started to sing, like I was in my shower. I even forgot that I was at school! As I was walking towards the auditorium {Where the tryouts take place} I felt a kick on my leg. Christine said, "Hey! You are really sounding amazing!" I smiled and laughed. Kids were looking at me, and even my crush smiled. When I see my crush, Robert Clark, I get a little nervous. Robert gave me a thumbs up and I giggled. Christine nudged me into the auditorium. I took off my earphones. I put it gently in my backpack, next to my phone. There were about, 40 girls there, on stage, waiting for the directer to get their papers together. I walked up next to a girl named Lily and we wished each other good luck. The director, Dr. Silverstein, told us what we had to do to move on to the main part, and then to Broadway.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 am

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:48 am

Chapter 6: The Judges

Dr. Silverstein directed in the 4 judges, and I was about to cry. Taylor Swift was one of the judges! She has been my idol since forever! Demi Lovato was the next one and I was getting even more teary! She is so strong and brave! In walked Simon Cowell. I hope he will be very nice to me, he's very tough! But, I know he just does that since he knows we can do better. L.A Reid was the last judge to walk out. I love him and his mini dances that he does, He makes me laugh! I was almost crying when they walked in. Dr. Silverstein explained to us that at least 3 people will not make it every week, but it might be less or more. At the same time, the four judges said, "The last spot will be on main part in the school years play, Broadway, and be known all around the world, doing concerts and such." I got the jitters but I looked out in the auditorium and there was Christine, doing funny faces. She put thumbs up and I giggled a bit. Dr. Silverstein said that we have to choose a song right here, right now. I think I had an idea of a song I am going to perform..
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 am

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:04 am

Chapter 7: It's my time to show everyone what I'm made of

Dr. Silverstein told us that we can think about which song for 20 minutes and practice for 30 minutes. She also told us something really scary...that people can go home today. The judges nodded and wished us all good luck. I walked down to Christine and I whispered to her which song I am going to sing. I chose the song, "You Belong With Me" by the one and only, Taylor Swift. (: Christine yelled, "Yeah! Smart thinking!" Everyone said shh, except for Vanessa. She gave us a dirty look. I told Christine to ignore her. It only took me 2 minutes to choose a song, so I decided to start practicing here. I took out my phone and earphones and starting humming a bit. I think Taylor Swift caught sight of my phone case, a picture of her, so she walked over. "Hey! Figured out your song already?" I was super nervous and nodded. She looked at my case and said, "I love your case!" "Thanks," I replied. Taylor Swift whispered in my ear, "So, what song are you listening to?" "Well, I am actually listening to You Belong with Me, and that is also what I am going to sing," I whispered back. She laughed. She patted my shoulder and said, "Good Luck! I will be rooting for you out there, alright?" "Thanks," I grinned.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 am

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content