Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) Protec10

(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great)

Go down

(my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great) Empty (my first story on bp) Trying not to drown. (Plz read its great)

Post by Katie<3-2draw Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 pm

This is a story about a girl named Sarah who who would do anything for her little sister Mia.

Chapter one:
I woke up I looked in my sisters room to see my sister not there. I tiptoed to my parents room. There was Mia.
Curled between my mom and dad, are dog, Maxwell, at guard. Mia face was red. She must have been crying. A nightmare probably. She was 5, i was 13. I loved my sister like nothing else mattered. I walked here to school every day. Not caring i might be late for class.

It was the weekend. The sky was gray, the ground wet. I just waited down stairs for some one to wake up. I hear a cry. I go to my parents room. My parents waking and Mia crying. I sit on the bed."Shh"
"Sarah! Monster took me way! And he gots all mad a-and ate me!" Mia whined. "Its ok. No monsters now. Everything is ok... calm down."
Comment for more!
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

Back to top Go down