Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! Protec10

CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT!

+6
♡Lucky Bear♡
Fleurtheorca
Daphne♥
иЄѲиGiRℓ
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Tim Hortons ✮
10 posters

Go down

CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! Empty CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT!

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 pm

hey guys im gonna stop playing bearville for a while because im rlly bored with it well i might stop playing. anyways here are the rules on how to win

1.write a story
2.make a picture
3.make a video

those are ur 3 options on how to win good luck to everyone and yes im maybe gonna sell princessstar165 but for now im selling keshacuddles63 and wintergirl20(wintergirl20 has bears keshacuddles63 doesnt) good luck to yall! <33333
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT! Empty Re: CONTEST FOR MY ACCOUNT!

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

What does the video, picture, or story have or be about??? ~PearlHearts14 <3
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by иЄѲиGiRℓ Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I choose....STORY!

Emilene was 5. She was born with a serious condition that the doctors couldn't make out what it was. She aged very quickly. By the time it was her 6th birthday, she had thrown all of her toys mommy and daddy had bought her. Most of them were found written on and ripped. But why? Why would Emilene do such a thing to her toys. Mommy and daddy had worked so hard to make them. Day and night it took them. As the months passed, Emilene's face has been rearranged and she looked like a grandma. She was quickly taken to the hospital, and found out the problem. Emilene had been diagnosed with Progeria. "It is when a child is born normally but ages quicker then it should and only lives up to about 13." The doctor said as Emilene's mother started to cry holding her hand. Emilene didn't understand. Her parents scared to death, that each day may be her last. She was taken to the hospital monthly for check-ups. "I can't. I can;t lose my baby. I couldn't live without her." Said the mom. But as the years passed, Emilene became more older on the outside. Her classmates moved away from her. No one liked her anymore. It was her 16th birthday now. She was doing pretty well for that age with her condition. She invited everyone in her class to her party. She waited, and waited, and waited. No one showed up. Surprised, she later passed that day. R.I.P , Emilene.

You shouldn't judge people for what they look like on the outside. It matters only on the inside <3
иЄѲиGiRℓ
иЄѲиGiRℓ
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 pm

ok well i pick story Smile

Once in 1907 a girl named lola had a favorite doll.It meant the world to her and one day her mother needed her so she ran outside and when she came back the doll was gone.She looked everyday for it first it ways days, then weeks,then months,now it was years it was 1909 when she finally forgot about her doll but in her heart she was still sad.One night she seen a shouting star and wished for her doll to come the next day she hoped and dreamed all that night.The next morning poof it was there!She was the most happest girl in the world she played all that day with the doll.It was late winter and lola cought a bad cold so sick in bed holding her doll tight in her arms she fell a sleep.The next moring the cold was even worse,day after day it got worse.3 weeks went by and then she fianly was able to get up and do some things.She drew and talked to her doll.Winter was finaly over and was 1911 now it was May in spring and it was the 18# it was her 13 birthday.She got 3 gifts for her birthday a jump rope,art kit, and a book she was very happy.Days went on and she was busy playing with her gifts and she started to forget about her doll.Summer now and school was out July she got sick but this time not a cold.She went to the doctors and was very ill she finally on September 20 1913 she died of a very bad disese that no body knew about yet it was cancer and she was barried with her doll the doll she loved. The End!
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Story:

I leaped out of bed and looked out the window. I thought I saw something wave at me. i laid my head back down on my pillowless bed. There it was again! I opened up my window. It was a puppy! It sat in the flower box of my window. I scooped it up and pet it behind the ears. Soft! I ran downstairs to the family room, of course. Ray just had to be playing games on the computer. I would be video chatting Chelsie about my new puppy!
Ray Sneezed on the puppy.
"Watch it!" i said.
"I'm allergic!" he sneezed again.
"Ooh! you ruin everyything!" I ran outside the front door. I ran to Chelsie's house and showed her the puppy and told her about Ray.
"I can take him! You can come over everyday!" Chelsie said.
"Thanks!"

Later that week during school...

I love your puppy! It's so cute! everyone would say to Chelsie.
"You got a puppy?"
"Yeah, the one you gave to me."
"He's my puppy. Not yours."
"Well now he is mine."
"Epic Dog." said Parker, the popular boy who i had a huge crush on- well i mean who doesn't? His red hair, green eyes, smart, nice, funny, and talented.
"What kind of friend are you?!" i ran down the hall to my locker.
Parker looked at me as i went about 3 yards away.
"So, where did you get him?"
"I rescued him. From a tree."
"Wow, Chelsie! That's great!"
I was so sad.

The announcments boomed: LOST DOG, LAST SEEN: CHELSIE CHAD'S BLOG.

"There goes your dog, Chels." I sighed and walked to my first class.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:54 am

PearlHearts14 wrote:What does the video, picture, or story have or be about??? ~PearlHearts14 <3
it can be about anything. and please choose what account you would like to have if you say princessstar165 im gonna have to think about that because im maybe gonna keep it or sell it so yeah. contest is up until october 21st! i need a long time to think Smile may the best girl/boy win!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:57 am

I chose to write a Story about my Furry Friends from Build-a-Bear Workshop, but first I will write character descriptions.

Juliet: Scruffy Puppy (Retired)

Callie: Zooriffic leopard (Retired)

Wendy: Westie (Retired)

Penny: Zooriffic Panda

Claire: Springtime fun bunny (Retired)

Cookie: Champ-A champion for kids

Lizzie: Cool kitty Smallfry

William: Longhorn

Cocoa: Fudge pup.

Pearl: Sassy kitty Smallfry

The Furry Friends

"Quiet down, Lizzie. It's not time for noise right now." William whispered into Lizzie's ear as she spoke across the table. "Hold on, I have something to say." William took a deep breath, then glanced at Juliet, who was right across from him. Lizzie started speaking again. "So anyway, then me and Pearl walked up to the dog and the dog said hi!" Everyone started to laugh in amazement of Lizzie's true story. "That Lizzie is quite a keeper." said Juliet. Lizzie raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I'm part of the family!" Juliet stopped laughing. "Oh, Lizzie I was just playing around. We would never give you away." Juliet giggled once more, then returned to her Soup. Claire looked at Penny, who was right next to her. "But of course, I was considering my cousin as a new owner when Lizzie was just a few days old. I thought she would be quite a handful, but I think she's okay." Penny giggled. "Lizzie is a handful, but she is good enough to handle, I suppose..." She said, trying to hide the smile coming out. Cocoa spoke up. "I think Lizzie is a wonderful pal. She is the only 'Little one' here besides me, so I could use her as a companion." Claire looked at Cocoa and rolled her eyes. "Cocoa, we didn't say she wasn't loved or anything!" Cocoa took a quick glance at Lizzie, then looked back at Claire. "Okay, that's good to hear." Right as Cocoa had finished speaking, the clock rang the bell. It was Midnight. It was finally bedtime, and Lizzie had a lot to dream about. That is, because of the discussion at the dinner table. William tucked everyone in bed, as always, so he finally got to Lizzie. "Lizzie, just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. Not that it was that rude or anything, but I know I hurt your feelings, so I am sorry." Lizzie blinked and then smiled as she opened her eyes again. William gave a slight smile to the adorable kitty, and Lizzie forgave him soon enough. "It's okay, William. I am a loud mouth, I know I am. So..I forgive you. And thanks - A lot." William was surprised. "You're very welcome, Lizzie. Now try to have sweet dreams, and stay calm. And-" Lizzie completed the sentence. "Don't let the bed bugs bite." William smiled. "Yes, please don't." Lizzie nodded her head. William kissed her forehead and walked away, to his room. Lizzie stared at the ceiling and remembered that she hadn't told Pearl goodbye after their playdate, so she got out of bed quietly. She tip-toed out of the room, at least she tried to. And then all of the sudden, Penny opened her eyes. 'Oh no. I'm in deep trouble!' Lizzie thought to herself. She was right, indeed. Penny started yelling. "Lizzie! What do you think you are doing?" Lizzie was scared inside. "I am getting some water!" Penny sighed. "Then you'd better hurry and get back in bed. I was in deep sleep and then you woke me up!" Lizzie had a mad look on her face. "I'm sorry! Okay?" Penny lied back down. "Yeah, okay..." Lizzie ran out of the room to the hallway, then rushed back. She decided not to sneak out, so she pretended to get water. She laid back down, then closed her eyes, and fell asleep. The next morning, William and Juliet woke up at 7:00 AM to pack for College, since it was their big day! Wendy happened to hear them and so she opened her eyes and realized what was going on. "You two must be really prepared." She said with a morning voice. "At least we are trying to be..." said Juliet. She had a voice like she had been awake for a long time, a voice that surprised Wendy. "I see you two have been awake for a long time, too, huh?" Wendy said. "Yeah, ever since 7:00. It's what now, 8:00?" William said. Wendy looked at the clock on the wall. "Just around there." Juliet sighed. "That's everything!" She had just finished packing, which made her start to cry. William went over to her and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, we will see them a lot. They'll hardly notice that we were even gone, Juliet!" He said. "How could they not realize? I have been with them for all of these years." Juliet said, as she started to cry a lot more. She looked up to his big eyes, and he started to cry, too. "My life will never be the same, Juliet. I'm going to miss this place, and everyone in it!" He said while swerving around the room with his hooves in the air. Cocoa noticed him and woke up, seeing the sunrise. "What time is it? And why are you two looking so prepared?" She asked. "We are getting ready." William answered. "For what?" Cocoa said. Juliet and William looked at each other and nodded. "College" Cocoa immediately had a sad look on her face. She couldn't just let them go. Not at all. "Everyone, it's time for us to go!" William yelled through the wooden room. Everybody got out of bed after wiping their eyes, and then went to the bathroom. "But first we'll eat Breakfast." Juliet said. William looked at her. "Well, yeah!" He said. Cocoa got up and walked straight for the hallway and walked toward the Kitchen. As she sat there waiting for everyone, Juliet and William talked quietly about leaving. "I guess we won't be seeing this place often." Juliet said with a sigh. "Well, probably not as much as you told Lizzie you would!" William replied. Juliet's eyes widened. "You're right. I don't want to break the poor kitty's heart, but I don't think I'll be visiting that often.." She said, very worried. Everyone else joined Cocoa at the table, so Juliet and William followed after them. They ate and discussed them leaving, and soon it was time. Juliet and William went to their closets and changed into more proffessional looking clothes. Everyone else were still in their PJ's, though. They walked outside to the car and everybody took turns hugging their friends. Juliet had finished hugging Wendy, and now it was Lizzie's turn. "I guess this is Goodbye." Juliet said, looking down and seeing Lizzie's tears. Lizzie looked up. "Yeah...Bye, Juliet. I thought this day would never come." She said. "I'm afraid it did. But remember, I will visit you." Juliet said. Juliet kneeled down. "But maybe not as often as I told you earlier..." She continued. Lizzie wiped her tears, even though that made her more sad. "I will always love you." Juliet said. Lizzie nodded her head. William and Juliet got into the car and opened the windows. "So long!" They yelled. "Goodbye!" Everyone else responded. As they drove away, shoes hung from the back of the car as if they were 'Just married'.

I hope you liked it!

Last edited by Lucky Bear on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 am; edited 4 times in total
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 am

I'd like PrincessStar unless she's not available for this contest. If she isn't...Well...What furry friends do WinterGirl20 have?
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerbreadStella Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 am

I pick story, and um, don't mind me asking . . what do the accounts have? And if we win, can we trafer your items to into own main account?

Early in the morning, skipping down the quiet streets in my red velvet coat the perfectly matched my sun-kissed, light brown hair, I came upon Buckbridge Park. Buckbrige park was the heart of the city. Right in the center. Even though most people preferred to be at the shops, I preferred to be here and sit by the creek. I took of my black ballet flats and gently started soaking my feet in the shallow water. The water only came up to my ankles. There was a deeper side but most people fish there, not soak there feet it and I do the same. Soon enough I got back up, and brushed myself off. I didn't seem to notice how messy I had gotten. I had tiny dirt fragments in my fingernails, and a dirt stain on my coat. "Mom is so going throw a fit. " I thought slipping on my ballet flats. Right as I was about to skip back to my cottage, I stopped. I heard a scratching sound. I turned, examining the park. Then I saw none other then Seth Johnson. Whom always seemed to find a reason to sleep in. He looked as if he was digging or craving something into the Blossom Tree. I hid behind the rusty fence of the park. Seth lived two cottages away from me, I remember when we were the best of friends then we got in this fight and our friendship ended, We stilled talked but it wasn't the same. He probably knows me better then anyone else, and I probably know him the best. But still it was abnormal to see him this early in the morning. I shrugged him of, he would probably get on mad if I got in his business so I started walking back. I would see him at the mid-day supper today anyway. Then all of a sudden I turned, and walked back to the park. I wanted to know what he was doing. But, Seth was gone. "Oh well." I sighed. As I walked back I took a peek at my watch, It was 10:02. Seth usually woke up around eleven. I couldn't get my mind of him. Before going to my cottage I stopped by the Johnson's cottage. I didn't dare go inside, at least not now. I peeked in the kitchen window, only to find Mrs. Johnson making tuna sandwiches for the picnic. No sign of Seth. I skipped back to my cottage to shower myself in the sweet aroma of Mother's famous apple cookies. The apple cookies were also for the the mid-day supper. Before I knew it mid-day supper had arrived. The Johnsons and our family were going to have a picnic by the creek.We all took our seat and began to pass everything out. I was about to request where Seth was to his mother and father but to my surprise they asked me. That's when it hit me. Something was wrong, I just didn't know what. "I'm not sure, probably adventuring, you know Seth." I spoke out nervously. Everyone chuckled. "Yes, that certainly is Seth. " Seth's father said taking a bite out of his tuna sandwich. I quickly ate my supper, a tuna sandwich like Seth's father, some cranberry juice, and a few apple cookies. "Mother, may I be excused?" I asked politely, while slipping a tuna sandwich in my bag for Seth when I find him. "Yes, darling." My mother responded wiping her mouth. I thanked her and said my farewells. I spirited to where I first saw him this morning . . . under the Blossom Tree. I searched for a sign to where Seth might be. The I found a note, nailed into the Blossom Tree. I pulled it from the tree, and memorized every word. It read, . . . .

Dear Annebeth,
Please don't come to find me, it's going to
be better this way. Don't find me! Don't
risk your life for me! Farewell.
Sincerely, Seth.

I crumbled the note in my hands. "Not a chance, Seth. " I paused. " I will find you." I looked up and began to wander into the ancient forest.

Let the journey begin . . . .
GingerbreadStella
GingerbreadStella
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

Lucky Bear wrote:I'd like PrincessStar unless she's not available for this contest. If she isn't...Well...What furry friends do WinterGirl20 have?
she has the pawlette bunny and the high school musical bear
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 am

ZippyLou wrote:I pick story, and um, don't mind me asking . . what do the accounts have? And if we win, can we trafer your items to into own main account?

Early in the morning, skipping down the quiet streets in my red velvet coat the perfectly matched my sun-kissed, light brown hair, I came upon Buckbridge Park. Buckbrige park was the heart of the city. Right in the center. Even though most people preferred to be at the shops, I preferred to be here and sit by the creek. I took of my black ballet flats and gently started soaking my feet in the shallow water. The water only came up to my ankles. There was a deeper side but most people fish there, not soak there feet it and I do the same. Soon enough I got back up, and brushed myself off. I didn't seem to notice how messy I had gotten. I had tiny dirt fragments in my fingernails, and a dirt stain on my coat. "Mom is so going throw a fit. " I thought slipping on my ballet flats. Right as I was about to skip back to my cottage, I stopped. I heard a scratching sound. I turned, examining the park. Then I saw none other then Seth Johnson. Whom always seemed to find a reason to sleep in. He looked as if he was digging or craving something into the Blossom Tree. I hid behind the rusty fence of the park. Seth lived two cottages away from me, I remember when we were the best of friends then we got in this fight and our friendship ended, We stilled talked but it wasn't the same. He probably knows me better then anyone else, and I probably know him the best. But still it was abnormal to see him this early in the morning. I shrugged him of, he would probably get on mad if I got in his business so I started walking back. I would see him at the mid-day supper today anyway. Then all of a sudden I turned, and walked back to the park. I wanted to know what he was doing. But, Seth was gone. "Oh well." I sighed. As I walked back I took a peek at my watch, It was 10:02. Seth usually woke up around eleven. I couldn't get my mind of him. Before going to my cottage I stopped by the Johnson's cottage. I didn't dare go inside, at least not now. I peeked in the kitchen window, only to find Mrs. Johnson making tuna sandwiches for the picnic. No sign of Seth. I skipped back to my cottage to shower myself in the sweet aroma of Mother's famous apple cookies. The apple cookies were also for the the mid-day supper. Before I knew it mid-day supper had arrived. The Johnsons and our family were going to have a picnic by the creek.We all took our seat and began to pass everything out. I was about to request where Seth was to his mother and father but to my surprise they asked me. That's when it hit me. Something was wrong, I just didn't know what. "I'm not sure, probably adventuring, you know Seth." I spoke out nervously. Everyone chuckled. "Yes, that certainly is Seth. " Seth's father said taking a bite out of his tuna sandwich. I quickly ate my supper, a tuna sandwich like Seth's father, some cranberry juice, and a few apple cookies. "Mother, may I be excused?" I asked politely, while slipping a tuna sandwich in my bag for Seth when I find him. "Yes, darling." My mother responded wiping her mouth. I thanked her and said my farewells. I spirited to where I first saw him this morning . . . under the Blossom Tree. I searched for a sign to where Seth might be. The I found a note, nailed into the Blossom Tree. I pulled it from the tree, and memorized every word. It read, . . . .

Dear Annebeth,
Sincerely, Seth.

I crumbled the note in my hands. "Not a chance, Seth. " I paused. " I will find you." I looked up and began to wander into the ancient forest.

this sound like you copied it out of the web. im getting mysterious about this story so ill have to think vry carfully and be smart Wink but for now awesome story!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

NeonGirl wrote:I choose....STORY!

Emilene was 5. She was born with a serious condition that the doctors couldn't make out what it was. She aged very quickly. By the time it was her 6th birthday, she had thrown all of her toys mommy and daddy had bought her. Most of them were found written on and ripped. But why? Why would Emilene do such a thing to her toys. Mommy and daddy had worked so hard to make them. Day and night it took them. As the months passed, Emilene's face has been rearranged and she looked like a grandma. She was quickly taken to the hospital, and found out the problem. Emilene had been diagnosed with Progeria. "It is when a child is born normally but ages quicker then it should and only lives up to about 13." The doctor said as Emilene's mother started to cry holding her hand. Emilene didn't understand. Her parents scared to death, that each day may be her last. She was taken to the hospital monthly for check-ups. "I can't. I can;t lose my baby. I couldn't live without her." Said the mom. But as the years passed, Emilene became more older on the outside. Her classmates moved away from her. No one liked her anymore. It was her 16th birthday now. She was doing pretty well for that age with her condition. She invited everyone in her class to her party. She waited, and waited, and waited. No one showed up. Surprised, she later passed that day. R.I.P , Emilene.

You shouldn't judge people for what they look like on the outside. It matters only on the inside <3
so touching Sad
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 am

ZippyLou wrote:I pick story, and um, don't mind me asking . . what do the accounts have? And if we win, can we trafer your items to into own main account?

Dear Annebeth,
Sincerely, Seth.

btw the accounts have a few clothes and tuny rare and yes i dont care if you rip the things from tht account to ur account
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 am

Yay! I was going to ask the same question about transfering the stuff to my main account. Thanks very much for doing this, PrincessStar. Smile
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 am

princessstar165 wrote:
Lucky Bear wrote:I'd like PrincessStar unless she's not available for this contest. If she isn't...Well...What furry friends do WinterGirl20 have?
she has the pawlette bunny and the high school musical bear

Oh, okay. Which account has the most rare stuff? Sorry, I like old BVO and rare stuff and it just crossed my mind. Lol! Smile
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerbreadStella Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am

princessstar165 wrote:

Dear Annebeth,
Sincerely, Seth.

this sound like you copied it out of the web. im getting mysterious about this story so ill have to think vry carfully and be smart Wink but for now awesome story!
Well, I have another account on this toher fourm and this was one of my stories which I worked har don, if you want proof it's mine I'll be more then happy to give a link. And also someday I want to be an author. Smile
GingerbreadStella
GingerbreadStella
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 am

what is the video suppose to be about
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Jaqueline wrote:what is the video suppose to be about

Someone else asked that question and PrincessStar said that it can be about anything. Good luck! Very Happy
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 am

once open a time,there was a boy named Tony, Tony hated fortune cookies. He said that it taste weird and that the fortunes are stupid. One day, when Tony was in school, his friend Teddy, brought some of his leftovers,chinese food.
try some! said Teddy
he threw a fortune cookie at Tony's hands. Tony cracked up the cookie and looked at the fortune.
the fortune said "YOU WILL SURPASS OTHERS"
Tony was really excited about his fortune.
In his main classroom, he got yelled at by his teacher, mrs.dem. Tony kept on bother people!
OK, i am done with you Tony!
Tony stopped for a while.
mrs.dem gave Tony a detention slip and just looked away from him.
It was 9:15.
gym time! said mrs.dem
everyone went to the gym.
Surpassing the gym teacher? here we come! said Tony
oh no! yelled Tony i didn't bring my gym shoes! he tryed to tell his other friend if he can borrow his.
No! what the.. why would you wanna borrow my shoes?!? said Tony's other friend.
i didn't bring my gym shoes, that's why said Tony
well too bad! i'm not gonna let you borrow my shoes! said Tony's other friend
Tony walked in the gym...
Tony!!!!!!!! said Mr.flatbutt, Tony's gym teacher
yes? said Tony
you didn't bring the gym shoes!!!!!!!!! yelled mr.flatbutt
umm oh yeah i can explain....
NO! i have to lower down your grade!
wait no!
Tony kept on talking back
mr.flatbutt gave him a detention slip and started to ignore him
it was 12:30 (lunch time)
hey Tony! said teddy
look at this!
world record said Tony
what kind of world record teddy? asked Tony
Green bean record! you can surpass others by eating green beans!
but how will i-
i got it! said teddy
teddy took a lot of green beans. here Tony! green beans! now eat!
a crowd gathered up.
EAT! EAT! EAT! yelled the crowd
well, said Tony, here it goes..
Tony eat as many green beans as he can
oh no! i'm about to throw up! said tony
ewww! said everyone
Tony threw up
the lunch lady stared at Tony
she gave him a detention slip
green bean accident! said the lunch lady
2:15 (the end of the day)
Tony left sad. He went to the principal's office
the principal looked at all his detention slips
wow! world record! said the principal
for what?? ask Tony
world record of the most detention slips ever!
so does that mean i surpass others??
i guess so..
YESS!!!!!!!!! yelled tony
i guess fortune cookies aren't so stupid after all!
THE END!
hoped you enjoy the story! Very Happy

Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 pm

NO CONTESTS FOR ACCOUNTS.
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down