Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account Protec10

trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account

3 posters

Go down

trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account Empty trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 am

will not accept...

any bvo
any colour bbl
any blue or pink items unless it's moose
furry
bunny

video of my account: View My Video

Last edited by SMG on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account Empty Re: trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account

Post by Katie♔ Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:18 am

whats on it though? Smile
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account Empty Re: trading my account! (wintergirl20) added what's on my account (includes neon eft in it) please come and see :DD click the video link to see my account

Post by Lillian Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 am

Please be more detailed and possibly list the bears, moves, rides etc before asking for offers. It'll be much more helpful.
Lillian
Lillian
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 am

don't worry i'm recording what's on my account right now
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

here you go guys click the link

View My Video
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am

If you're not accepting any of those items listed in the first post, then what are you looking for?
Lillian
Lillian
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 am

ratchet wrote:If you're not accepting any of those items listed in the first post, then what are you looking for?
anything rarer then nerdy. for example pink hands, moose, grizzly bear feet, sock monkey entire outfit stuff like that
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 am

i'll offer the sock monkey psi?
Lillian
Lillian
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

hmm could you add a couple more things? xD
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillian Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 am

like what else would you like me to add?
& do you have any rides?
Lillian
Lillian
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:25 am

I did have the cybearguide ride put when I took it off it vanished D: and maybe an eft or something
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down