Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 Protec10

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

+11
Michelle
Lucky
Kat❥
Maria Styles ♥
мιηтραη∂αχ
ι∞נυѕт☮ℓιкєツ¢σσкιєѕ♬
Lillian
ForeverღBearie
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:Wishlist
.Nerdy Glasses
.Bunny!
.Eft's (pastel colors)
.Flower Bearyjane shoes
.Gem Bubble Dress Tops
i have nerdy and an eft but its not neon, its dark green what's your offer?
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 pm

@Lucky~ The pink mask has now been traded and I have scottie hat instead, Scottie hat is for trade x
@Meg~ Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 Images10 Its very rare, you don't see many around.
@Erika~ I wouldn't be interested in the embroided because I'm not a dark green girl but you can choose something for the nerdy (preferably not scottie hat)
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:@Lucky~ The pink mask has now been traded and I have scottie hat instead, Scottie hat is for trade x
@Meg~ Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 Images10 Its very rare, you don't see many around.
@Erika~ I wouldn't be interested in the embroided because I'm not a dark green girl but you can choose something for the nerdy (preferably not scottie hat)
I have it, but mine is tan and brown, I assume it came from the opposite Friends 2 Be Made doll. But here's a pic if you might be interested?:
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 3 3mIdT
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 am

I am so interested!!
I'll give you purple patriotic and colorable employee shirt!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:I am so interested!!
I'll give you purple patriotic and colorable employee shirt!
Can we meet up so I can see? :3
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:59 am

Sure! I'm at Babw~ Bear Bouleavrd!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:05 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:Sure! I'm at Babw~ Bear Bouleavrd!
Hm I already have patriotic and a employee shirt in really close colors but I did like your Holly Moose coat and hat, wasn't sure if they are both for trade since only the hat's listed on here.
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:06 am

Of course they are for that dollhouse!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:Of course they are for that dollhouse!
So coat and hat for dollhouse? :3
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 am

-SCREAMS- I have to go! I'll be back in 15 minutes!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:-SCREAMS- I have to go! I'll be back in 15 minutes!
Ok lol :3
I will be waiting there ^_^
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:05 am

I'm back and yes its a trade! I'm so excited!
I'm logging into Bear Boulevard~ Babw now!!!!
I love those dollhouses, they're gorgeous! <3
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 am

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:@Lucky~ The pink mask has now been traded and I have scottie hat instead, Scottie hat is for trade x
Could you offer please?
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am

Hibicus Tiki Anklet, 97 messenger hat and flower beary jane shoes?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 am

No thanks but feel free to offer again
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 am

Guurrl, I'm rubbish at offering for other people, what do you like?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:I'm back and yes its a trade! I'm so excited!
I'm logging into Bear Boulevard~ Babw now!!!!
I love those dollhouses, they're gorgeous! <3
I am so so sorry I accidentally traded it Crying or Very sad

From your wants though I just got these if you are still looking for them:
BVO Carousels (Not Giraffe)
Bear Head Coat Rack
Bear Head Dresser
Hanging Aquarium
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Nooooooo!!!
It was the one thing I sooo wanted, how do you accidently trade something?!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:Nooooooo!!!
It was the one thing I sooo wanted, how do you accidently trade something?!
Sorry :\
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Well who did you trade it to?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:Well who did you trade it to?
It was AJ2Hip something, I can't remember their numbers. :c
I wanted to trade them back but they left right after I realized I should've canceled. >_<
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

You need to report them, then you can get it back for free and I think you even get to keep their items.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Тʀícк。σ。Тʀєαт。Тαвву ☾ wrote:You need to report them, then you can get it back for free and I think you even get to keep their items.
I will try
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Lillian, I can add even more for it, its just that I really want it.
Heres my offer for it;
~Hot pink embroided and
~Rebecca Bon Bon Headband
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:33 am

Check My TP For Old Pink Mask I Also Have Bear Head Dresser!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3