Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) Protec10

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

+16
тαиуα -
♥CaitiPaw♥
✮alesha dixon✮
Nut3lla
Holla♥At♥Horan
Savanah
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
SnowySadie❅
Aaron ϟ
Bunnygirl
catfeet
Bubbly⋎ic
Britney
Sophie♥
Michelle
anika_
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) Empty Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

Post by anika_ Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 am

Hi!
Welcome to my tp,here are images of my items, click on the link and it'll take you to the image!

~Clothing

~Accessories

If you want to see my furniture just ask and i'll reply with the furniture items i have
Thanks

Last edited by ForeverFran on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated =16/2/13)
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) Empty Re: Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 am

In your wishlist i have the red panda psi, a bbl this color https://servimg.com/view/17786964/32
Furry feet, bunny glasses, and i have gem ballet flats that are white but arent bow :/ and a hot pink sequin tank
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) Empty Re: Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

Post by anika_ Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 am

I'm really interested in the furry,red panda psi and bbl,
what items d'ya likec:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:01 am

Well i liked your squirrel hat, aqua bbl (pic please c:?) hedgehog top, red dino and grizzly bear feet
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 am

Bbl:
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) Thing_10

Which of those items would you like for either the bbl or red panda psi?c:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 am

I have no idea what would be fair, offer please? (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 am

I could do red dino and grizzly bear feet for baseball cap,
ermmm idk about red panda psi..
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 am

i heard u were interested in ballet flats? are you interested in my hot pink ones?
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 am

For aqua baseball cap
patriotic skirt (Pink)
Neardy
and some other stuff from my TP
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 am

wait...why is my name in the title?
"Welcome Oℓινια" ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am

Oℓινια wrote:wait...why is my name in the title?
"Welcome Oℓινια" ?
It did that for my name too. I think it is automatic or something depending on who your user.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Guys don't talk off topic.
Fran just used a coding.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:11 am

Lol
I did use coding^^Very Happy
Sophie:hmm what do you likec:?
Britney:Sowwie no thank you:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

Fran do you have a picture of the hedgehog hat?
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

Hmmmm
I Like Nerdy
Bbl
Red Dino Feet
Antelope Hat
Basically All The Rare Stuff Razz But Mostly Them Items ^^^
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

Hmmmm
I Like Nerdy
Bbl
Red Dino Feet
Antelope Hat
Basically All The Rare Stuff Razz But Mostly Them Items ^^^
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:10 am

Sophie I could offer antelope hat for itc:?

Vic:Its not a hat, its a topc:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 am

Sorry No Thanks! :c
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 am

Nvm then.
Anymore offersc:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

I probably was thinking of a hat.

Anyways can i have a picture of the hedgehog shirt?
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Hot pink embroided for your aqua baseball cap?
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron ϟ Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:47 pm

amm7112001 wrote:Hot pink embroided for your aqua baseball cap?

that is not fair on fran
Aaron ϟ
Aaron ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Oh okay sorry my bad Fran!!!!!! I didn't mean to give an unfair trade
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

I have a purple patriotric, offer?
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 am

hmm i have that colour but i guess i could trade something smallishc:?
What items do you like<3?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum