Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 Protec10

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

+11
Michelle
Lucky
Kat❥
Maria Styles ♥
мιηтραη∂αχ
ι∞נυѕт☮ℓιкєツ¢σσкιєѕ♬
Lillian
ForeverღBearie
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 am

what are cheerleader hairlocks? can you post a picture?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!!

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 am

Sure, here you are;
Tabitha's even newer and newly UPDATED trading thread! Click here if you need cute old bvo/rare clothes ;)!!! - Page 2 Aaa10
^^ Above ^^
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat❥ Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:05 am

Interested in Hello Kitty dresser, check my TP? http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t3817-my-amazing-new-tp-o-some-rare
Kat❥
Kat❥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 am

The hello kitty dresser is on my wishlist. Sorry about that.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:30 am

*Updated*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 am

uhm.. Can you post a picture of the gray denim leopard top? sorry for all the picture requests..
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I traded that outfit and forgot to cross them out, sorry!
Do you see anything else?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 am

* Updated *
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

I like your red gem ballet flats! I have paw print craft shop necklace.
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't think that would be fair on its own, I like them but can you add please?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am

❀тα๒๒Ƴ。◕‿◕。Ƈαţ❀ wrote:I don't think that would be fair on its own, I like them but can you add please?
what would you want me to add?
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Idk, they are like as rare as embroided.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 am

❀тα๒๒Ƴ。◕‿◕。Ƈαţ❀ wrote:Idk, they are like as rare as embroided.
Okay, let's just meet up then, xD
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

Sweep or rare colored patriotic for nerdy?
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

@ KAY, sure! We can meet up later.
@ Michelle, no thanks, I'm not interested in sweep or patriotic!! SmileSmile
Thanks for stopping by both of you! x
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 am

❀тα๒๒Ƴ。◕‿◕。Ƈαţ❀ wrote:@ KAY, sure! We can meet up later.
@ Michelle, no thanks, I'm not interested in sweep or patriotic!! SmileSmile
Thanks for stopping by both of you! x
Since you're on right now, Bear Boulevard, Paw Park? (:
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 am

I'm in my condo with Ratchet at the mo, do you want to meet us there?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:03 am

❀тα๒๒Ƴ。◕‿◕。Ƈαţ❀ wrote:I'm in my condo with Ratchet at the mo, do you want to meet us there?
Sure, which room are you guys in?
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:06 am

We've moved again, I'm not in babw, i can see you x
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:09 am

❀тα๒๒Ƴ。◕‿◕。Ƈαţ❀ wrote:We've moved again, I'm not in babw, i can see you x
To where? LOL confusing xD
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:26 am

Lol!! xD!
Thanks so much for the trade!! xxxx
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 am

** Updated (again) ** I trade a lot!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 am

Hey! What would you like for your embroidered?
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 am

Can you check my tp again for the pink mask ?
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 am

Hi, do you maybe have a pic of the dollhouse on your wants or know where it's from?
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next