Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 Protec10

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

+5
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
Fleurtheorca
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

Post by Fleurtheorca Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 am

No. It wasn’t real. She wasn’t my mom. I didn’t know her anyway. She would have said something if it was my mom. She wasn’t anything like the picture. Some piece of a paper or something blew by and I ran to catch it. I caught it up, and looked at it. I remembered what this is. The picture of my parents, at the beach! It was my mom’s cherry-red swimsuit and part of her hand.

“Logan?” I screamed out. “Logan?!” my eyes were getting blurry. “No! Logan!”
“Sammy!” I could hear Logan’s voice, faint.
“Am I dead?” I asked.
“No, Sammy! Wake up!” Logan was screaming, now.
I was sleeping? Was the lady fake? “What happened, Logan?”
“Well, that lady was knocking you against a wall, you passed out, so I snuck up behind her, grabbed her pistol, and shot her in the head!” he grinned.
“Oh… that’s good… I think… listen, Logan, there was something back there, when I passed out, in my little dream, part of a picture flew by, it was a picture of my parents, years and years ago, I ripped it up and flushed it down a toilet. This has to be some kind of sign!” I rummaged through my pack, to find the stitched pillow, ‘To keep you safe, -Mom’ there was another stitching, small, near the upper-right-hand corner. ‘The Water Is Calling’ I looked in the other three corners, to see if the other parts of that prophecy thing were on here. But, no- just the water.
“Logan, she recited this: The Water Is Calling, The Fire Is Catching, The Wind Is Killing, The Earth Is Conquering.” He looked quite confused, so I explained it all. “The old lady said this, in my little dream after I passed out, here, on my pillow, in this corner it says ‘The Water Is Calling’ that’s one-fourth of that prophecy. Logan, do you know what this could mean?” he shook his head. “Ugh. There may be other things- like this pillow. We need to find the other three objects that have the parts of the prophecy!”
Logan had a concerned look on his face, like I was going crazy, “Logan! Don’t you believe me? Why don’t you trust me? I do not think this is a coincidence! It was meant for me!” he shook his head. “Logan, I have to do something about this. Maybe I can stop the earth from conquering or something. Stop the wind from killing, the water may not sound bad, but people have been lured into the ocean, into rivers, lakes, gulfs, seas, even things simple as ponds, and they have died. Logan, I have to do something about this.”
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale - Page 2 Empty Re: The Water Is Calling- A Runaway Tale

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:14 am

More please!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 am

more Smile
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:31 pm

“Sammy, this is crazy!” he shook my shoulders.
“Oh, seriously, Logan?! Why don’t you believe me? You have always trusted me, haven’t you?” I put on my sad face, and he turned away.
“Let’s say , I believe you.”
“Yay!”
“That doesn’t mean that I do, Sammy.” I put my sad face back on. “Samantha Anne Moore, listen to me. What if it is a coincidence? Or what if it’s a trap?”
It might have steamed me up, that he used my full first name, my middle name, and my made up last name, but I was still convinced with the prophecy to not care that much about my name, “It’s no coincidence, and so what if it’s a trap? I have to save the world!” I impatiently squirmed around in the sand. A piece of something blew by. I ran after it, and seized it up. I opened it. It was the same piece of the picture. “Not a coincidence.”
“Uh… I’m gonna let you handle this, Sammy.” Logan stepped back and ran into the house.
“Excuse me, Logan? You’re coming!” I yelled from outside in the sand.
“No, I’m not.”
“Yeah, you are.” I got up and ran into the house and grabbed his hand, with his other hand, he was clawing the floor, trying to stay inside.
“Fine. But this might be the last time you see me, Logan Peterson.” I glared at him.
“ Gah! Don’t look at me like that! Fine, I’ll come.” He looked angry, but in a joking way.
“Good.” I helped him up, and we ran outside. Our house was basically in the middle of sandy nowhere, so I didn’t know which way to go. I also didn’t know how to use a compass, so I just went toward the way of the pond, where there was a forest, toward the black market, and the market. They weren’t real, the market was just a few little huts selling food and clothes, and other legal needs; the black market was a bunch of people’s stands who also lived in the middle of nowhere. We never went out of the forest, because we didn’t need to. I never knew what was on the other side, and now was the time to find out.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm

More please!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2