Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 Protec10

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

+8
Marcella~purple
-x-Hannah-x-
Gabi
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Bear<3
Dakota♥Hearts
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Savanah
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Miraηda♥Bunny! wrote:for my saber tooth tiger psi.......idk...I a interested in the bbl and the furry and purple and black efts and the magic tree house seed.....those are just some things I am interested in.....(I am not trying to offer the psi for all of those ^^ LOL!) Oh and I am trading the red eft too!

Awesome! Hmm..I'm not sure what the value of the saber tooth psi is. All I know is that it's rare. xD Does it come from a retired bear?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm

That is correct, Savanah, it comes from the retired saber tooth tiger bear. I couldn't even find it online anymore......I would offer the saber tooth tiger psi (dress and boots) and the red eft for the bbl..
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Miraηda♥Bunny! wrote:That is correct, Savanah, it comes from the retired saber tooth tiger bear. I couldn't even find it online anymore......I would offer the saber tooth tiger psi (dress and boots) and the red eft for the bbl..

I thought so, thanks for letting me know. I was making sure haha. xD

Hmm...I'm not willing to trade my bbl for that, I am super sorry. D: I was hoping to trade it for another color or really nice eft colors. Does anything else interest you other than bbl and furry?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Okay, here, I would trade the red eft for the purple OR the black eft (if you wanna trade colors)
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Miraηda♥Bunny! wrote:Okay, here, I would trade the red eft for the purple OR the black eft (if you wanna trade colors)

Thanks for offering, but red is more common than black or purple so I'm not sure I want to trade either of those for that color. xDD

Sorry for being so picky lol. Are you trading any other eft colors by any chance?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh lol ok I just thought because earlier you said you were trying to get rid of the back....lol ok. Sorry I gtg now so we can talk later Wink bye
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Miraηda♥️Bunny! wrote:Oh lol ok I just thought because earlier you said you were trying to get rid of the back....lol ok. Sorry I gtg now so we can talk later Wink bye

That's fine lol. And byee, let me know if you get any other eft colors. xD
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by -x-Hannah-x- Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Your probarbly not interested but i have light pink EFT?(:
-x-Hannah-x-
-x-Hannah-x-
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon May 14, 2012 2:44 am

Hannah♥ wrote:Your probarbly not interested but i have light pink EFT?(:

Is it pastel pink? Do you have a picture?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 am

Updated! (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

I have a light blue eft. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

Thanks zoe, I am interested. Let's meet up?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri May 25, 2012 8:39 am

I'm still open. xD
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 am

double posting lol
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

ok here is my turn first off sorry for double posting second i wanna tell u something very helpful Smile they Smile still Smile sell:) the saber tooth tiger on buildadino.com dont worry its from build a bear workshop they also sell that bear with the purple dino hat and the bear with green and red spikey shoes i asked miguelsunshine anddddddddddddddd............ LizCybearguide and they said it comes with the birth certificate hope i helped btw just search up saber tooth tiger and it'll show up remember lol build a dino.com no space lol
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 am

sorry I said sabertooth tiger bear was retired.....I didn't know it was still on build a dino. com lol
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SummerBear Sun May 27, 2012 10:54 am

I have a red, black, and 2 pink efts for trade but i can't take pics with this computer so maybe we can meet up sometime?
SummerBear
SummerBear
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:57 am

@Marcella-Thanks for letting me know.
@Miranda- It's fine, don't worry about it.
@Summerbear- I am interested! xD When would you like to meet up?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 am

i have red c: interested?
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

supermoustachegirl- Yup I'm interested. Wanna meet up?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 am

Please don't post offsite links Marcella, Thanks! Smile
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:03 am

I am interested in your baseball cap :3
i have a dark red eft but I think you have the same shade... Sad what are you looking for for your baseball cap? (besides other colors)
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 am

@OhHeyPoppyItsFleur-Well I'm not really looking for anything in specific right now other than efts..can you make an offer?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 am

Savanahcute25 wrote:supermoustachegirl- Yup I'm interested. Wanna meet up?
ok:)
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2