Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! Protec10

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

+8
Marcella~purple
-x-Hannah-x-
Gabi
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Bear<3
Dakota♥Hearts
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Savanah
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! Empty LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 6:46 am

Here are just a few items that I am trading. I have more items, but I am not listing them all as that would take forever. xD

~Raspberry BBL Cap
 LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! 7aE7U
~Furry Feet
~Sock monkey outfit (Shirt and pants)
~Purple and Black embroidered flower top (EFT)
~Pink Patriotic Girl Skirt
~Gold Embroidered Top in pink (Not the eft)
~Patriotic Princess outfit top
~Orange Girl pirate top
~High School Musical Piano
~Mr.Baseball Sign
~Heart Tunic Shirt
~Midnight Kitty Mask
~FULL pirate outfit
~Magic Tree house seed

The only thing I am really looking for right now is NON-COMMON COLORED EFTS for my collection, so that's what I'm trading most of the stuff listed above for. You can make an offer though, and I may accept depending on how good it is.

A few colors I was looking for are gray, silver, peach, pastel lime green, maroon, raspberry, pastel yellow, and pretty much any other non-default color.

Also, if you are trading any efts but don't like any of the items listed above, please still post that you are trading one and I can offer another item that's not listed above.

Thanks guys. (:

Last edited by Savanahcute25 on Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 am

I have yellow eft. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread!

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am

ZoeLovesCupcakes♥ wrote:I have yellow eft. (:

Awesome, may I see a picture please?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 6:54 am

Sure, here:

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! Snapsh17

Thanks! (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 6:55 am

Thanks for the picture. I have one like that, but I'm still interested. xD Are you looking for anything specific?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 am

Not really, do you want to trade? (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 7:17 am

Sure, what's your babv username?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 am

ZoeStitch72. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 am

Alrighty I'll trade you in a minute, thank you.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 am

Thanks. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 am

Hmm I don't see you Zoe. Where are you? (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 am

Where are you? I'm in babw, bear boulevard. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 7:25 am

That's where I am, but your name isn't showing up on the online list haha. Do you mind sending me a trade request?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks for your time Zoe. (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 am

I have black
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not interested in black right now, sorry. I was actually trading my black away too.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 9:13 am

Added lots of new items. (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sun May 13, 2012 9:20 am

Can i see the picture of the baseball cap?
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 am

Of course! (:

LOOKING FOR EFTS! Trading lots of rares for them! Savanah's Trading Thread! WNGhu
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I have a bright red eft.....what would you offer?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

I have a dark pastel pink eft.
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Miraηda♥Bunny! wrote:I have a bright red eft.....what would you offer?

Is it like a default red? May I please see a picture? (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Gabby<3 wrote:I have a dark pastel pink eft.

May I see a picture please?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Savanahcute25 wrote:
Miraηda♥Bunny! wrote:I have a bright red eft.....what would you offer?

Is it like a default red? May I please see a picture? (:

Never mind on the picture, but I am kinda interested in that red eft depending on what you want for it. xD

I am interested in your Saber tooth tiger psi too (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun May 13, 2012 1:56 pm

for my saber tooth tiger psi.......idk...I a interested in the bbl and the furry and purple and black efts and the magic tree house seed.....those are just some things I am interested in.....(I am not trying to offer the psi for all of those ^^ LOL!) Oh and I am trading the red eft too!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next