Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! Protec10

My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS!

+6
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Eden
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
10 posters

Go down

My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! Empty My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS!

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi, my name is Lily. And this is my life story. I am a nerd. People in school always jerk me around in school. My mom is divorced with my dad so i live alone. I have a sister that bosses me around everytime. She lives with my dad. I HATE MY LIFE!

CHAPTER 1
Embarrassment
One day, i was hanging out with my only friend Paige, she was a nerd too. Everyone hates her also. I don't know why people hate nerds! Anyway, in the lunchroom, Jeff (a jerk,) tricked me into eating with him. He told me to join his table and eat with him. And since he is popular, everyone listens to him. And he said that he will make me popular! I knew he was gonna trick me. When i was about to walk to his table, he slipped me in front of EVERYONE. Everyone laughed expect Paige. Paige stepped in front of Jeff and said "Jeff, don't you slip my friend. She's my ONLY friend." And you know what Jeff did? He Punched Paige. Poor Paige. And worst of all, everyone was still jerking me around MORE! Just cause of Jeff. I am gonna get him someday..

CHAPTER 2
My report card
Do you know how people say if you get good grades on your report card, parents will give you something? Well, i live by myself so i don't get ANYTHING. Not even a penny. My dad likes me but he never visits me. Only one time a year. I hate everyone!! My mom hates me. And don't even mention my mom in front of me. She is a sick, sick person. She never does anything for me. This morning, it was report card pick-up. So i don't have school. In report card pick-ups, parents have to follow us. But that's not how i do it. I have to go by myself. So if i get in trouble, she won't tell anybody. I might be lucky, but i hate my life. I got all straight "As" in my report card. But nobody bought me anything. I wish a had a perfect family!! Why does my mom and dad have to be divorced? And why does everyone hate me?

CHAPTER 3
Being bad in school
Today in school, i didn't do any homework and bullied people.They don't have lifes. They should deserve being bullied. I don't care about anything. Yesterday, (report card pick-up) I told my teacher that no one would give me anything for having good grades. What's the use? If i was being bad, i won't get in trouble. Who cares about anything? In fact, Paige didn't like was she saw. I bullied her also. I know she didn't deserve it. But i had to bully everyone.

CHAPTER 4
Trouble double
Today was the worst say ever! Yesterday i was bulling people because no one was in charge of me and i will nevrt get in trouble. But, i did. DOUBLE TROUBLE! What i mean by "Double Trouble" and that i got in trouble twice today. By bulling people and doing no homework. My teacher called home and talked to my mom. Ugh! Not my mom! SHe hates me! At least my dad! I tried to say that in front of my teacher but she just ignored me. It was even worst for my sister because she did the same thing as me. She didn't do homework and bullied people. Her teacher gave her "extrea homework." My teacher didn't even give me extrea homework. My mom grounded me! Even though she didn't live with me. But now, she just visits me to see if i am in my room. She also make fake phone calls to me just to make me feel mad. LIFE ISN'T FAIR!

CHAPTER 5
Losing my only best friend
Today was even worst then yesterday! You know what happened? Paige told me she isn't gonna be friends with me anymore!! OMG! I am gonna turn from idoit nerd, to loser! Paige didn't want to be my friend because i builled her. I don't have any friends, i am a nerd, everyone hates me, and i am grounded! What can get any worst?!? My mom in jail?!? Haha! I would love that. That would be a liltle better though. I WISH (for chirstmas) THAT MY MOM WOULD BECOME IN JAIL! Haha!

CHAPTER 6
Meeting Santa!!
OMG guys! OMG! I just met Santa today! I thought he didn't exist! But i met him! Okay, so i was in the mall. Shopping for clothes and then i went back home and i saw him putting presents under my tree! I asked him "Santa! Will you make my wish come true?" Santa grinned and at me and something weird happened. But, anyways, i met Santa! And bad news.. Well, actually, when Santa said he will make my wish come true, first thing i noticed, MOM WAS IN JAIL! Who cares? I got more thinga to worry about then mom. Mom stinks!

CHAPTER 7
Mom in jail
Okay! Okay! I was wrong! Mom doesn't stink! This wish thing is getting more and more badder! People in school thought my mom kissed a tiger! And then she kissed me. Okay, people think wrong! They say my mom is a "Kiss Monster." Thats why mom was in jail. Jeff and his "Bad Boy" group made a poster that said "BEWARE! KISS MONSTER ON THE LOOSE!" Then with liltle letters, Jeff put "Because of Lily"
I hate this!! I hate this! I wish this didn't happen! I want a new wish! A new wish! PLEASE!! My life was been worst!! Can't i just have a happy family? And look! Christmas is tommorrow and i am not gonna do anything! I WANT A NEW WISH!!

CHAPTER 8
MY NEW WISH
This is turning to be the best day ever! GUESS WHAT! First, in school, Jeff invited me to be in his popular group! And his party! Then, when i got home, my mom, dad, and sister were standing in the kitchen and said "Merry Christmas!" They all respected me! Even in school! People respected me! I turned from idiots to POPULAR! I am loving my life! And under the christmas tree, i had a lot of presents! My sister even gave me one! And, Paige gave me a hug! And said "I wanna be your BFF again." But Paie wasn't the only one asking me that. EVERYONE DID! I am gonna go to Jeff's party tomorrow! I am proud of my life! THANK YOU SANTA!

Heey guys!! I will write chapter 9 right after i hear all the replies!! LOVE YA!

I actually changed chapter 6 to "meeting santa" and chapter 7 to "mom in jail." So read both!! And read "My new wish"

Last edited by Syd♥ on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! Empty Re: My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS!

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Love it Syd, write more please Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS! Empty Re: My Life Story ~ By: Syd (Of couse!) JUST ADDED 3 NEW CHAPTERS!

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 pm

This is like a take off from my story, in other words you took my story Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t958-my-story-very-sad-by-fluffycool157
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 pm

SYDNEY, omg your story is AMAZING. i love it soo much, it might be better then mine Very Happy You have a real talent, i would love to read the second chapter Wink
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

More please Smile Amazing xD
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

frσstчfluffч wrote:This is like a take off from my story, in other words you took my story Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh, Sorry, i didn't know you had a story like that. Well, i will be making chapter 2. It will be nothing like yours. I promise Smile
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 am

Syd♥️ wrote:
frσstчfluffч wrote:This is like a take off from my story, in other words you took my story Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh, Sorry, i didn't know you had a story like that. Well, i will be making chapter 2. It will be nothing like yours. I promise Smile

I don't think its way too much like your story, Fluffy, it still has lots of qualities that Syd made.
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 am

Cool story, Syd!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:33 am

I did chapter 3 because i felt like it. "BEING A BAD IN SCHOOL" Read both chapter 2 and 3!! (;
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeyyourock24022 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 pm

nice!!!!
zoeyyourock24022
zoeyyourock24022
Royal bear

https://www.youtube.com/user/zoeyyourock24022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:34 am

wow awesome syd!!! write more Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 pm

CHAPTER 4 AND 5!! READ!! READ!! READ!!
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 pm

MORE RIGHT NOW! I DEMAND MORE ROFL!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

MORE!!! good story btw
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 am

write more!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 am

Idk why in chapter 8, when it said Idioto It said I***

I ADDED THE O BECAUSE IF I DIDN'T, IT WILL TURN LIKE THIS: I***
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 am

what!?!?!?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 am

i love your story syd please make more Smile
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by neomi Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 am

I love it(: Can't wait for the next Chapter!
neomi
neomi
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 am

syd i want more of the story!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

Im sick guys. I will maybe write a chapter once a week. SORRY.
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down