Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ Protec10

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

+13
Holly✿
Lucky
lilysaurus
Mιѕѕ.Ɓee ♚
αsн❥
Maria Styles ♥
AlexisBearPaw8
maddie✩
Gabby
♥!reland♥
anika_
Camryn
Eden
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ Empty ✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:32 am

This is a new story by me Razz

Chapter 1

"Karen! Come down!" my mom shouts. I run downstairs. I'm ready for school. My mom and dad give me a kiss on my forehead and I run out the door to my bus. It's the last day of school, everyone is so excited..everyone except for me.

The thing with me is I don't fit in a group. There are the populars, jocks, and some other groups. My group is with my books. Honestly, I really don't care. My parents think I have this whole issue in school that I'm too independent and I like that. I'm more of an indoorsy kind of person.

When I arrive at school, I go in my homebase. We are just going to be there for the hour of school. I find a seat alone, apart from the rest of the homebase. My homebase teacher gave each of us a note. She called my name, I got up, and got my note. I read the note to myself.

Karen,
You are the most hardworking girl I have ever met. Please have fun this summer! You deserve it!
Love,
Mrs Johnson

I smile and put the note in my phone case. But, this summer will be no fun. The bell rings and I walk to my bus.

Boy, this summer is gonna be a dud.

[2 comments for next chapter]
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ Empty Re: ✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 am

This is amazing! I NEED more. xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:59 am

moreeeeeeeeeee:DDD
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:07 am

Chapter 2

When I arrived home, my parents were so happy..more happy than usual. I asked, "Hey, what's up?" My mom squealed, "We got you a membership at the summer country club." "Mom, you know I don't like to go outside." My mom said, "Theres a pool..." I nodded my head. I guess I'll give it a try.

The only thing I like to do outdoors is swim and tan. I ran up to my mom and asked if I can get a new bathing suit. Every summer I get a new bathing suit because I grow out of them very quickly. Swimming and tanning are going to be the only fun things to do this summer.

We arrived at Walmart, they have very nice and affordable bathing suits here. I chose out a 2 piece bathing suit. The first piece is orange and pink blended with no straps. The bottom piece is plain orange. We paid for the bathing suit and headed home.

[2 comments for the next chapter]
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 am

MORE MORE MORE!! c:
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:09 am

more more more
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 am

Chapter 3

The next day, I woke up at 9:00. The country club opens at 9:30 and ends at 5:30. I put on my bathing suit and put a shirt over it. I get out my flip flops which match my bathing suit. My mom looks at me and says, "Aw, look at my baby, shes growing up!" "I wish I would have been as pretty as you when I was your age!" (note; im 15)I give my mom 'the look' to stop and lets just get there. My mom says call me when you are done!

I hop out of the car and walk into the country club. I tell her my last name, Smith, and walk to the swimming area. I see a bunch of kids who go to my school. I go slowly into the pool and relax. I hop out and get a towel to tan on. I was observing the pool and saw the popular group. They were coming my way. I groaned and closed my eyes.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 am

I want more. You want more. Everyone wants more. More more more more!
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:23 am

MORE LIKE NOW. ;D
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 am

Chapter 4

People think that I let everyone trample over me. No, that isn't how I do things. I don't care that I'm smart and I like school, that gives people no right to treat me badly. I sit up on my chair and watch the girls swimming towards me. The head popular girl {also star on the swim team} says, "Hey loser, wanna swim head to head?" I answer, "First off, I'm not a loser. Second off, sure!" The lifeguard directs everyone out of the pool.

I stand on one side of the pool and she stands on the other. The lifeguard says, "First one to touch the other side and comes back wins and wins a free smoothie!" "1, 2, 3, swim!" I jump in and swim as fast as I can. I look over at Jessica and she is a bit behind. I stop worrying about her and just worry about myself. I touch the brick and swim as fast as I can back. I cannot see her next to me or in front of me. I touch the other side and the whistle is blown. "We have a winner, Karen!" When I look out at the pool, Jessica is still trying to swim back. Everyone congratulates me except for Jessica and her clique. Jessica throws food at me, but I don't care. That doesn't prove anything. I sit down and tan and drink my delicious smoothie.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 am

moreeeeeeeeee
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:36 am

more! :3
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 am

Chapter 5

When I open my eyes, boys and girls are surrounding me. Some random boys are asking me out and some random girls are wanting me to sign their yearbooks. I get up and go into the pool without any people bothering me. I hate it when people won't speak to you in school unless you do something so great and they are like stalking you. They don't like you for you, they like you for what you did, which isn't what I want.

I take off my sunglasses and put them in my hand. A jock named John swam up to me, "So you thinking of trying out for varsity swimming?" I reply, "No." He starts blabbering out great I was and I say, "Aren't you dating Jessica?" He says, "I don't have to." I blush. We start talking about some other stuff and before I know it, it is 5:30. I say bye to him and he asks me for my number. I say, "You..you don't need my number I..I am always here." He nods. I walk away and he calls my name. Don't worry, I laugh, I'm just getting my towel. Maybe things will not be so bad....

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:53 am

More please! I love this story! :DD
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 am

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssse add more
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:43 am

moar. c:
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:53 am

Chapter 6

I wave goodbye to John and call my mom to pick me up. When I hop into the car, she says, "So, how was it?" I nod, "It was fun!" She looked at me and said, "What did you do?" I didn't wanna tell her I met John. I said, "The usual, just tan and swim. I was also in a competition to see who swam faster against Jessica, and well I won!" She gave me a thumbs up.

When I arrived home, I did some math problems to get me ahead for next year and then I took a shower. When I got out my mom handed me the phone, "A boy is calling you!" I take away the phone and say, "Heyy." John studders to make out the words, "I found your house number and decided to ask you something." "What did you want to ask me?" "Well, I had a really fun time talking to you, and I wondered if you wanna see a movie?" I try to hide my excitement, "Of course! Where should we meet?" "I'll pick you up at 7," he says. I say bye to him and run to my dresser. What should I wear?

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 am

More.. Now. c:
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 am

ohkay, i know i only got one comment, but i'm gonna make another chapter, cause im cool ;p

Chapter 7

I told my mom that we are just going to the movies and maybe out to ice cream, so she handed me a pair of leggings with a very nice shirt. I put on flip flops [not ones that I wore at the country club if you are wondering] and when I checked the time it was only 6:45. 15 more minutes!

After fidgeting for so long, I heard the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs. My dad beat me to the door. I tip toed down the stairs so I heard what my dad was saying. "Treat my Karen well, please." He said, "Yes sir." I walked down the stairs and he was in a collared shirt with jeans and boat shoes. I gave my mom and dad a kiss and we walked outside. We were having small talk while walking to the movie theater. When we arrived he insisted of buying my ticket for me. We bought a large popcorn and 2 small cokes and headed toward Monsters University.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:58 am

MORE!!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 am

more!
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 am

Chapter 8

We find an aisle in the middle of the movie theater. All of a sudden, I hear that annoying Jessica voice. I duck in my seat so she can't see me. She says, "Hey John, I had a lot of fun watching Despicable 2 with you, I'm looking forward to hanging out with you tomorrow at the country club again. His face turns red and I storm out of the room in tears. He calls out my name but I don't reply.

This is why I don't like to hang out with girls or boys. They start so much drama and lies. For a second I thought John actually liked me, but that was fake. I run home and knock on the door. My mom hugs me and says, "Poor baby, what happened?" I explained to her and my dad was so mad. I yell, "This is why I'm independent! I don't like anyone in school! Only my books!" I storm upstairs into my room and slam the door. I take out my math and start working on it. I put my bathing suit in the wash to get it ready for tomorrow. Jessica and John won't think they will see me tomorrow at the country club but they will see me. They will see me alright.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 am

more more more
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:21 am

moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
great story!!!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Chapter 9

Next morning when I woke up, I got dressed quickly and ate breakfast. My mom asked me, "Karen, whats the rush?" I reply, "Nothing, I just wanna get there before anyone else." My mom drives me to the country club and it doesn't open yet. 20 more minutes! I pace back and forth and then I see the security guard open up the doors. He says, "The early bird catches the worm!" I laugh and run inside. Usually Jessica gets the best tanning spot, but this time I took it.

More and more people come, but then I see John come. I look away but of course he notices me. He runs up to me and says, "Karen, you don't understand!" I take off my sunglasses and look at him in the eyes, "I already know everything I have to know." He says, "If you want to talk, I'll be in the pool." He jumps in the pool. I see Jessica coming and she is shocked. "That is my seat!" I look at her, "Oh, sorry! I didn't see your name that you owned the seat." Jessica shouts, "But I sit there! All the time!" The lifeguard says, "Leave it be Jessica. She was there before you." He winks at me and I smile. Lifeguards are always so nice. I look in the pool and I see John swimming up to Jessica. Jessica asks me, "race again?" I look at her, "Sure!"

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next