Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 Protec10

A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

+41
AmyPie
♥!reland♥
Mikayla
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
xEllie
Perry the Platypus
Bella♪
Camryn
Katie♔
anika_
SimplyMimi
cupcakestar12
herbalcats
ErikasGhost
Bunnygirl
Holly✿
♥CaitiPaw♥
Staccceh
Sami ϟ
Hannahsaurus
AlexisBearPaw8
Tabi the Potterhead
тαиуα -
Tim Hortons ✮
Gabby
Poppy♥
Bubbly⋎ic
Savanah
SnowySadie❅
lilysaurus
HailiHippo
;harry
Eden
αsн❥
Anna
maddie✩
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
JLO
✮alesha dixon✮
Britney
Sophie♥
45 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 Empty Re: A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:55 am

Name: Pearl
How much I love you: I love you tons and even though I haven't been on for awhile you are amazing and just great!!
What I like about you: I like that you are so nice and can make really awesome graphics!!!
Why I deserve to win: I don't have a lot of rare, I have never had a grand tiara, and it would be great to be able to have something quite rare!

Thanks for doing this Amber and I am excited for whoever wins!! Good luck to everyone!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 am

Name: «є∂ιтєυя»
How much you love me?: ∞/∞ (infinity out of infinity)  
What you like about me?: i like how nice you are. you're a great trading pawtrol member c: you always answer my questions and other people's questions whenever you're in the chatbox. the other thing i like about you is that you're so nice that you're giving grand away c:
Why you deserve to win it?: i don't DESERVE deserve to win it, but i would like to because my friend is planning to collect rares for her friends that have been hacked. since vwhelp isn't helpful at all, they have to start over now :c. (I donated some credit stuff that weren't in the bvo anymore.)
The other thing is that I traded all of my rare for bunny, but then I learned that it wasn't fair...and I'm not getting the stuff back D:

Last edited by «є∂ιтєυя» on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 am

Name:Hailisnowflake4

How much you love me?: I love you so much, girl. xD You are just like a sister I never had. <3 We may have had a rough road in the beginning, but it's not how you start, it's how you finish. And I think that you are just so amazing and I admire you in every possible way I could. For your kindness, generosity, passion, perseverance, and the list goes on... I just love you so much gurl! Even math is important in our friendship: 100000%+ 20000000%= your awesomeness and dedication to this site.

What you like about me?:This is a really hard question because there is so much I could say I love about you xD dang, here it goes… I <3 how you are always there helping people. I can’t remember one time where you put yourself over others. I may be really annoying, but you’ve always accepted me for who I am. I also love your honesty so much, Amber. Today I really realized how this EFT collecting was keeping our friendship apart. And I never should have acted the way I did. Each of our collections are so unique and amazing, and I shouldn’t be comparing to your lovely collection (which is gorgeous xD). I know a lot of people who absolutely hate me. Trust me, the list goes on….. They hated me, and still do. But you are one of those few that stand out from the crowd: you accept other’s mistakes. And I just love that so much, Amber. Your dedication to the trading section is just amazing. On other sites, I waited 2 months to be accepted in the trading den (and I’m not kidding ! xD), but you answer so quickly! I bet everyone gets the message “a new reply has been posted while you were creating your post.” You are just so kind, also. I loved how you emailed the BV team for Fran. That was just so sweet! Or how you made a thread for her asking for donations. Or how you named your kitty on bearville after Jalissa. And I could say so much more about your kindness, but I don’t want to waste your time xD You have some many character traits that I would love to have, but I don’t. And I’ve probably seemed arrogant or argued before about silly things, but who was always the cause of it? Me. You’ve never started a fight, and yet seem to always solve them. “A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.” And that’s what you are Amber.

Why you deserve to win it?: Honestly, I'm probably the last person you would chose xD I haven't been hacked and I can't say I don't have some rares. But I don't think it matters. It's our friendship that counts. This grand isn't a symbol of rarity: it's a symbol of hope, forgiveness, and our friendship. And to be honest, I should be the one giving you a gift of apology, for all I've done in the past. But I hope the past is the past, and the present is what matters. If I got grand, I would treasure it so much. Save it and never trade it to anyone. I bet you, at 80 years old, when I'm a little old granny, I'll still have it in my account and I'd treasure it just as much as I would today. I know you are probably sick of reading all of these, but I really hope that (grand or not) this sums up your amazing qualities. And this may sound like lies to you, but I truly mean ever single litle word on this post with all my heart.

*pulls out tissue*
xDD
thanks
- Haili
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Name:Mikayla
How much you love me?:I love you sooo much amber! I may not know you very well, but you seem like an amazing person that i want to know more about!
What you like about me?: Well, your very nice and you care about others. You love one direction and you love to have fun. I do also love these things...Smile Also, i trust you. I can trust you with my items.
Why you deserve to win it?:Well, actually... it's for my friend/sister but idk if she wants it now since she kinda quit...( i texted her and she doesn't want it) so i'm just going to write about me winning it. Smile
A while back, a boy said he was going to give me grand for free. Of course, i was freaking out. and he didn't show up. so i was sad and an emotional mess. I have always wanted to get grand, and i did. But if i win this contest, it would be on my head at all times to show our friendship. ♥️ Even if i take it off, it's always going to be on hide. It will never be traded.

Thank you for this amazing contest!
Mikayla
Mikayla
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

I think I found out how to enter!
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 am

Name: AnnetteAugust47
How much you love me: I would almost KILL myself for your bearville account and love you 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%Smile
What do you like about me: I like that I hear great things about you, you are kind, warm hearted and helpful. You have more rare than most people on bearville and you are cute.
Why you deserve to win it: I deserve to win this because my rarest item is maxine slippers and I am a good person who gives people free things
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 am

Sorry I don't have a picture, I am new and have no clue how to do it. Atleast now I know how to post !
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:38 am

Please don't post 3 times in a row. ^^^
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 am

How much do i love amber: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000  INFINITY

What i like about her: She is so nice to everyone, she is always open to make new friends, she is very generous to make this give away and in trading, she and I talked one day about how we should be chatmods together. She is always online to say hello to a friend or a stranger who will soon call her a friend. You also win my heart on your amazing graphic skills, I look up to you on that. You know how to talk to people and are always open to make friends, sometimes I wish i was you. You also give information about your real life in South Africa because most people, like me, find in interesting and cool! You are great at bearville style ,too!  I think you have a great taste in fashion! You are one of my best friends and I think you deserve a cookie!

Why do i deserve to win: I may not be the best person on this, but I'll try. I have always looked up to you, you are like my inspiration! You have inspired to try hard in bearville and to keep trying, because i see you with rare and I say to myself "If she never gave up, then i shouldn't" The grand tiara could show how much I valued you as my friend and inspiration. I haven't given up yet because of you and my friends Very Happy
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 am

Forget the Maxine thing. I traded and got a white embroidered:)
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:22 pm

no off-topic, please annette, thanks;3
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Valasaurus Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:09 am

Name:ValerieSugar20                                                                                                                   How much you love me?: Even though i don't really know you i've talked to you at the chat box and you seem like a very nice person:)                                                                                                 What you like about me?:Even though i don't know you very well during those chats in the chat box you seem very sweet and lovely:)                                                                                                     Why I deserve to win:Is because i am no where to being rare ): also my stuff is not rare at all and people don't want any of it for anything slightly rare and if i win i will be so close to my dream of becoming rare on bearville
Valasaurus
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by punkytara Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 am

Name: Tara
How much you love me: I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH THT I WOULDN'T SERVIVE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD WITHOUT YOU IN HELPING ME ON BP! No one would servive if it wasn't for you in this world, you should run this country, and you should be the ruler of this world, and universe. I love you soo much tht you make the world a better place by being here on this website, and you make the unvierse a happier place to live in, by just being youself Wink
What do you like about me: I like tht you help a lot of people! You are kind, caring, sweet, generous, aweome,amazing,wonderful,sweet,good to all living creatures,pretty,beautiful,positive,giving,sharing,poliet,good sport,loving,lovable,sweeter than the sweetest thing in the world, likable,honest,truthful,trustworthy,gorgeous,beautiful then Miss Universe,smart,smarter than the president,more amazing than any super hero, better than the rest , you are always there for anyone, and anything, no matter how bad, or big the situation may be. You are always there for the people on Bearville, and BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats why i love you, i could go on, and on, and on about you, but i have to give people a chance too!! Your funny, and hilarious,i LOVE your graphic they are soo cute, and funny, and sweet. You are cute, i totally respect you, and i hope everyone does, or will someday. I really, really admire you for all your hard work , and deication to bearville, and BP, and as a person! I love tht you are being you! Your not acting, ur being you and thts what counts in life! I bet your popular! If not you should be, we all think you popular here! You make people feel welcomed on this website,you don't act rude, or mean, you act friendly, and kind, and caring, loving, and much more! I bet people are even jealous of how thoughtful, caring,kind,popular,lovable,sweet,smart, and beautiful you really are. I wish i can be you! You are one very lovable person in this world! You are always fair, and true to your word, you never give up on people, no matter how big or little! Everyone should worship you on this website, becasue you are such a generous person, on the site, and in life! You deserve everything good tht happenes in your life. I wonder why some people on this website, and in the world aren't like you? You are always happy, and positive. You make people feel good about themselves, and give them a good vibe, bout themselfs. People such really look up to you for everything, because you know the most of all this website, and bearville!! I really, really admire you!! You are my idol on BP , and Bearville, you out rank Maxine Clark!! You such run the WHOLE company!! You are tht good!! You such be SUPER proud of yourself, you deserve it!! You are #1, and you pretty much rock!! You are like the president of the BP, and Bearville!! They should have choose you for pretty much any BP, or bearville activite!! You should run the show!! Never give up on yourself, tht's one thing i love about you! You stay strong through the bad, tough, hard times. No matter if it's real life, or this website, or even bearville!! Those are a few things i LOVE about you! Soo THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you deserve to win this : I belive i deserve the grand tiara because, without i think i will die, unhappy without it. I've been looking for one for 4 years( no joke) i've even asked Maxine Clark, and all the BABW of the USA to help me get one, and i was turned down on ALL of them;( I've waited years for this day to come! I know i probably won't get this, but it would mean the world, no the universe, no the galaxy, no scartch tht, the Milky Way to me if i got this grand tiara, I'm 14, and have been on Bearville since i was 8, when i was 10, i found out about the grand tiara, i was soo excitied sadly i didn't have all the bears, i've been looking for the bears forever, and i still can't find them on Ebay or something today.If i do find one of the bears then they are ripped, or have no tags. So back to my point I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want and need this grand tiara. My time is almost done on bearville, i would love to get this before my time is up, and i get too old for this lovable game. Thank you for being you! I don't know what we would all do without you in our lifes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy:)LaughingRazz❤rabbitsunnyNodding:azn::coolsmiley::worshippy::nodd:cherryflowerA 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 3 701762749Like a Star @ heaven
punkytara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Name:Maddawg
How much you love me?:Infinity and Beyond
What you like about me?:I love that you are always there for me, you watch out for people,you are kind,you make sure people are kind to each other, you never give up,you are yourself,and you don't try to be anyone else.
Why you deserve to win it?:I deserve to win it because  I feel I've been a great friend to  you,It would go nicely with my outfits. I don't want this for rareness. I want it to be a little reminder of you.
My bv name is Maceyheart114,and I'm Pacific time.
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 pm

i edited my entry c;
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Isn't this meant to be closed?(;
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 am

edited my entry cx
good luck everyone<3333
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 am

Lily you probably didn't see my entry
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:57 am

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ESSAYS GUYS. I HAVE TAKEN SOME TIME AND CONSIDERATION READING THROUGH EACH AND EVERY ONE AND THE WINNER OF THE GRAND TIARA IS...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 am

Lol okay amber(:
Thanks for the contest <3
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:07 am

lool it's okay c:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 am

Is it too late to enterr? ;o
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 am

It ended Today ;c Sorry!<3
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:26 am

Oh that's okayy, good luck everyone :3
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:48 am

Good luck everyone! And lol Amber you act all serious then youre like oh I didn't do it lol.
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next