Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; Protec10

A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

+41
AmyPie
♥!reland♥
Mikayla
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
xEllie
Perry the Platypus
Bella♪
Camryn
Katie♔
anika_
SimplyMimi
cupcakestar12
herbalcats
ErikasGhost
Bunnygirl
Holly✿
♥CaitiPaw♥
Staccceh
Sami ϟ
Hannahsaurus
AlexisBearPaw8
Tabi the Potterhead
тαиуα -
Tim Hortons ✮
Gabby
Poppy♥
Bubbly⋎ic
Savanah
SnowySadie❅
lilysaurus
HailiHippo
;harry
Eden
αsн❥
Anna
maddie✩
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
JLO
✮alesha dixon✮
Britney
Sophie♥
45 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; Empty A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 pm

LOL, what a lovely pun there;3

yes, indeed i am giving away a grand tiara!!

and YOU can win it. yes YOU!Very Happy

What to do?:

fill in this form below:D

Name:
How much you love me?:
What you like about me?:
Why you deserve to win it?:

I will then CHOOSE someone. So please, suck up to me all you want(;

ends: 15 June
thanks guys!!

Last edited by Amber on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; Empty Re: A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

Post by Sophie♥ Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Name: sophie
How much you love me: soooo much intinty bae your the loveliest nice and beatiful sis I never got.
What do you like about me: everything you are are , insperational , original , beatiful, different, my idol and you are my everything cus I look up to you about bv , fashion, graphics etc i could go on and on.
Why do you deserve to win this : because i would like to regain my rare cus vwhelp haven't done anything so far xD and I wouldn't trade this item and it would be very very special to me!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Name: Britney
How much you love me?: 100%
What you like about me?: Your Kind & Caring & always wanting to help. Your the nicest person anyone could find or bump into.
Why you deserve to win it?: This would remind me of our friendship. I already have one but I would probly trade that and get something else. So if I won this is would pretty much be a piece that reminds me of our friendship.
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:18 pm

What to do?: i would keep it furever and not trade it no mater what because it would be so cute with bunny i would never take it of.
Name:loveheart
How much you love me?: i love you lots you are so kind and helpful ecerywhere and anywhere
What you like about me?: i like it when you help me with things in the chat box that i worry about
Why you deserve to win it?: because i have never had a chance with grand and i trade 24/7 but if i had grand i would stop trading so much because grands what i badly want at the moment and to get grand without have to give bunny i would be so happy even when i have to do bad things i would be thinking about grand Very Happy
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Name: Jalissa
How much you love me?: LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY <3 you're soo amazing amber<333 you're always there for us and you always help us..and ill talk more about you in the next section rofl c; 

What you like about me?: You' re super nice and kind. you follow the rules here in bp, and always help us and try to help US follow the rules. Your a really good trading pawtrol manager<--lol... And, you're really awesome because you think about other people, and its really nice to make this contest for those who really want grand, or to be rare. Very Happy You are always welcoming the new people to bp warmly, and it makes bp a better place, its one of the reasons i joined. i joined because you asked me to, and i know its gonna be a great place with YOU around c; 

Why you deserve to win it?: I would never ever trade this grand tiara if i got it. I would keep as a symbol for amber's kindness and friendship for me. you even named a cat on bv after me..ily<3 rofl. Whenever i wear that crown i will be proud and confident and always remember that my awesome friend amber gave this to me. Though i don't really i 'deserve' it because i already am rare, but at the same time, its a really good symbol to remind me of you c;  sometimes we argue, but after we get better its like a clean whiteboard, just like grand reminds me of kindess, loyalty, and forgiveness. thanks so much for doing this c;

Last edited by Jalissa<3 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by ☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞ Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Name: ZoyaJune

How much you love me?: even though I barely know you, we've spoken a few times on the chatbox and you seem lovely :3

What you like about me?: I love that you're south African, and I bet you have an amazing accent that I would die for Surprised I love that you've seen Justin Bieber live like me and that you love him (because I do ehe) I like that whenever anyone needs help, you're always there to give it, and it's so sweet that you're giving away grand! I don't think anyone would do that c:

Why you deserve to win it?: I don't really have any rares, and I have nowhere near enough to get me anything like grand, so I would really love to win thins because it's working towards my dream of being rare c: hope you consider me Amber Smile
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Name: Mewsie
How much you love me?: Even though we're not really close friends, I think I'd have a nice chance of winning this contest. c:
What you like about me?: I LOVE the graphics that you make me when I order and I absolutely love when you do contests of raffles!
Why you deserve to win it?: I think I deserve to win it because I don't have much rares and it would be so kind of you to be giving away Grand Tiara, and I would never give anything special away from such a kind friend like YOU. (:
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Name: Anna C:
How much you love me?: I do not really know you but you seem really awesome since you are giving away a grand tiara!
What you like about me?: I really like how you are really nice and i really do admire your graphics. They are very pretty C:
Why you deserve to win it?: I deserve to win because I have been playing for a long time and I recently started collecting rares and Grand would add to my collection immensely!
Anna
Anna
Royal bear

BearCoins : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

Name: Ash
How much you love me?: I loveeee you a lot xD
What you like about me?: Your sweet, kind , caring & a trading pawtrol, you are awesome at determining if something is fair or not.
Why you deserve to win it?: If I win, I would trade it off to a friend of mine, that has been wanting grand for a long time (:
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 am

Name:Eden

How much you love me?: to infinity and beyond! {xD}

What you like about me?: I love how you're so fun and always lighten up the chatbox! You are so funny and sweet. I wouldn't have gotten bunny without the embroided you gave me so, i heard that you got your items back, but if you didn't i would have given you a rare item too! Oh yeah, another memory that popped into my head, when the only rare item I had after I got hacked was bunny, I wore a zookeeper outfit with it and then you called my zookeeper edy xD hahaha. Overall, you are a great person, friend, and a graphic maker. I hope we will always stay friends!!!!

Why you deserve to win it?: I have been trying ever since I got hacked to get my items back, but of course its hard! I have old bvo, red panda ears, sock monkey hat, puma hat, and bunny which are my rares, and of course one of the big spots missing is grand. Grand matches every outfit {well, almost xD}, and I would love to have it again! Maybe I would trade it later on, but I would keep it for now to hold on to it and love and take pics with it Razz

I hope I win, but good luck to everyone, and thank you for making this giveaway!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:24 am

Name: The Mean Fat Bob.
How much you love me?: Your perfection ^_^ [I totally noobed right there. xD]
What you like about me?: How you always have a positive
attitude
Why you deserve to win it?: Because I gave all my rare away and if I come back its gonna be annoying to start all over, get my psis back, etc.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:35 am

Sorry to dp, when does this end?
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 am

That's what I was wondering. xD ^^
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am

15th of June(:

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am

ty [:
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 am

Name: lily
How much you love me?:
i dont hate anything about you. we may not be as close are you are with sophie, ect, but ive always thought you were so nice and there honestly couldnt be a better trading patrol, tbh.
What you like about me?:
there's alot of reasons. im not sucking up, i would say these ANYDAY.
for one, your there for everyone.c: since your online alot, whenever someone's sad or depressed your there.(: and its nice for people to have someone there, even if they can't do anything about the problem.
im pretty sure you were the FIRST that said "hi" to me.(': and then everyone else said it, but you were 1st. and ive known you since a while back, from another place, and even though on there we didnt talk alot, i always looked up to you on that place.c":
this hasn't been a really long rant, but know not to change anything about you because honestly, your so loyal and understanding. you didnt dare suspect ANYONE on the forum that they hacked you, and that takes alot of trust.c:

Why you deserve to win it?: i guess i dont really deserve it, but i really do want it. i dont have any temptation aboout ever trading it, since all i really want is grand, bunny, and furry.c: and ive been looking for it forever. i dont care about the rareness however, just the specialty of the item.((: i know there's lots of people who want it, but unfortunately, im one of them too.c;
-Lily
thanks amburrr. :3

Last edited by lily on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 am

Name: Sadie
How much you love me?: I love you lots.... you are so much fun and you are always there if I need to talk to you about my day or anything Smile
What you like about me?: I like how you just are so nice and you make everyone feel amazing about themselves!
Why you deserve to win it?: I deserve to win because I will probably never get grand because of the things I have.... it would be an honor to own grand.

Thank You so much for having this giveaway, I know you cherish your grand. Thanks Again!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 am

Name: Savanah
How much you love me?: Of course I love you a lot Amber! Why wouldn't I love you? After all, you are giving away a GRAND TIARA. Only someone so sweet as you would do that. <3
What you like about me?: I'll keep it short and sweet because you're probably tired of reading all of these by now, but I like how you are just so sweet and kind to everyone. You've helped me with so many trades, and I just appreciate it so much. I've never, ever seen you be rude to ANYONE, and you're always willing to help out in any way possible. Now that is a trait that not just anybody has.
Why you deserve to win it?: I don't have a need for one, but it's a very nice item that anyone would want. Well, no one really has a need for any item, but it's just the fact they want it and would like to have it due to it's popularity, rareness, cuteness, etc. After saying all this, I think it's a really cute item that I would love to be able to use in babv.

Thanks so much Amber for this giveaway. We really appreciate it! (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:34 am

Name: Vic (BubblyVic)
How much you love me?: 10/10 <3
What you like about me?: I may not know everything about you to the point where I am stalking you, but I know you are an amazing gurl with a great personality. You are super kind and have always been nice to me. As 1D says it is everything about you that makes you the amazing person you are today. You have taught me a lot about Bearville and trading and been a cool person to talk to on BP. You along with Fran have invited me to be a writer in BP's very own newspaper! Although we don't chat a lot, and you probably don't know much about me, I know that when I eventually leave BP I will remember you regardless if I win or not.
Why you deserve to win it?: If I won this amazing giveaway, I would be super honored, but I wouldn't keep the prize for myself. My best friend Isabel's birthday is on the 21st of June (a day before mine). Since she is younger than me, I wanted to give her my side account. It has a bear, a ride, and some clothes, but it has no rares. If I won the grand, I would put it on my side account and give it to her. You may see her next month on the forum.

Thanks Amber!!! You are more than amazing!
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 am

Name:
How much you love me?: Omg. You are inspirational, kind, funny, friendly, a great trading Pawtrol. You stick up for me and never refuse me when I ask to trade on bearville. You are considerate to me, and other members. You are always willing to come on the Chatbox and talk to me, you always speak kindly to me and you never, ever, ever look down on me. Seriously dude. You are a great graphics maker and a great editor of yours and Fran's magazine (the BV times). Honestly, I would go as far as to say you are a role model to me, because you are person you are able to look up to without feeling that you would let me down. You always give people second chances and believe in them; also you always respect people for who they are and you always have a go at things, even if they are out of your reach. Thank you for running this contest, you are one of my best buddies; we cooperate extremely well together and we have lots of things in common. You always stay strong. Razz
What you like about me?: I like the fact that you believe in everything, and that you are confident in the way you do stuff. I like the fact that you don't put anyone down; instead you just support them. I also like the fact that you don't give up, and you don't really care what anyone thinks about you, you just know you are yourself, an amazing inspirational role model, who people would be glad to follow in your footsteps in the way you do stuff.
Why you deserve to win it?: Well, you've seen me on bearville. Honestly, I have had a lot of bad trades, and I have been hacked and scammed out of rare items...basically my only rare is hot pink embroided. I used to have bunny, nerdy glasses, 5 embroided...well, that's all changed. I'd like to experience being rare, because I miss that sort of thing a lot...I just feel lonely when I see people on bearville with a ton of rare. Yes, I like my Pawlette stuff. But I'd really like a chance to fit in, honestly. Razz

Good luck to everyone and a BIG BIG thanks to Amber for holding this contest<3
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 am

Name: Gabbbeh
How much you love me?: Almost as much as I love Logan Lerman. (And believe me, that's saying a lot.)
What you like about me?: You're nice, you make amazing graphics. You don't judge people or anything.
Why you deserve to win it?: Because I don't have any rares except bunny but my friend doesn't have any and I want to give her something rare. c:
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:40 am

lily wrote:sorry to go off-topic, but we're not doing the trade then huh? Sad its ok.

How much you love me?:
i dont hate anything about you. we may not be as close are you are with sophie, ect, but ive always thought you were so nice and there honestly couldnt be a better trading patrol, tbh.
What you like about me?:
for one, your there for everyone.c: since your online alot, whenever someone's sad or depressed your there.(: and its nice for people to have someone there, even if they can't do anything about the problem.
im pretty sure you were the FIRST that said "hi" to me.(': and then everyone else said it, but you were 1st. and ive known you since a while back, from another place, and even though on there we didnt talk alot, i always looked up to you on that place.c":
this hasn't been a really long rant, but know not to change anything about you because honestly, your so loyal and understanding. you didnt dare suspect ANYONE on the forum that they hacked you, and that takes alot of trust.c:

Why you deserve to win it?: i guess i dont really deserve it, but i really do want it. i dont have any temptation aboout ever trading it, since all i really want is grand, bunny, and furry.c: and ive been looking for it forever. i dont care about the rareness however, just the specialty of the item.((: i know there's lots of people who want it, but unfortunately, im one of them too.c;
-Lily

shes got more thean one
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 am

ѕσρнιє♥️ѕυммєя wrote:
lily wrote:sorry to go off-topic, but we're not doing the trade then huh? Sad its ok.

How much you love me?:
What you like about me?:

-Lily

shes got more thean one
What?
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 am

How much you love me?:too much to even say xD
What you like about me?:how u never give up and how ur a very free and loving spirit plus a fair trader
Why you deserve to win it?: well why not? lol i've never won a contest before so this could be my first and i absolutley really want grand very very very very very very very very very badly! it's been a dream of mine to ge and i've never got a grand tiara before! it would be a great honor if i could win such a beautiful item to wear on top of my head in babv!!!

Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 am

Nice giveaway Amber (: I'll enter soon.

Poppy-(hope it's ok with Amber if i say this, if not tell me!) When the BV team gave her the stuff back after being hacked, she got like so many duplicates of her item xDD
like a few tiaras? i can't remember xD

Last edited by HailiGurl on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next