Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 Protec10

A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

+41
AmyPie
♥!reland♥
Mikayla
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
xEllie
Perry the Platypus
Bella♪
Camryn
Katie♔
anika_
SimplyMimi
cupcakestar12
herbalcats
ErikasGhost
Bunnygirl
Holly✿
♥CaitiPaw♥
Staccceh
Sami ϟ
Hannahsaurus
AlexisBearPaw8
Tabi the Potterhead
тαиуα -
Tim Hortons ✮
Gabby
Poppy♥
Bubbly⋎ic
Savanah
SnowySadie❅
lilysaurus
HailiHippo
;harry
Eden
αsн❥
Anna
maddie✩
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
JLO
✮alesha dixon✮
Britney
Sophie♥
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A 'GRAND' giveawayc; - Page 2 Empty Re: A 'GRAND' giveawayc;

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 am

Not 100, rofl like 5c:

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 am

Oh i thought someone on chatbox said that? xD
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by тαиуα - Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:48 am

Name: Tanya
How much you love me?: I don't really know you that much, but you seem really nice! I don't hate you or anything, you seem really generous doing this give-away. c: I could never hate you, so ily alot. xD
What you like about me?: You are kind to everyone. You're just amazing, and very patient. C:
Why you deserve to win it?: I'm not trying to act like a sore looser but i've never really won anything in a contest rofl. xD I guess I don't deserve a grand tiara, but I've always wanted one but it's so hard to get in a trade.
Thanks amber. cx
тαиуα -
тαиуα -
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 am

Amber wrote:15th of June(:

Thanks for the date! (:
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 am

How much you love me?: Well i don't know you that much but would love to get to know you more- and i think that it is very kind of you to hold a giveaway where the prize is a Grand tiara because that is a very wanted item and very very rare and lot's of people want it.

What you like about me?: Again, i don't know you much but only a very kind and generous and giving person would give away a grand tiara- so i would say that what i really really like about you is that you seem very kind and giving. Also you seem very good at making graphics- judging by your graphic shop page- lot's of good texture and very cute graphics!! C:

Why you deserve to win it?: Well i think that whoever wins deserves it but i must say that i would be glad if i win because i am not very rare but I know many people here that deserve to i win. Good luck to all and congratz to the winner!!!! Smile
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Name: Lexi
How much you love me?: ILY to the moon and back!!!! From a 1/10 ILY 10000000000000/10
What you like about me?: I love that you're very very very very very very very X1000 kind and that you help people, not just with trading though:D I don't think anyone could hate you!! You're very supportive and it's fun being trading patrol with youu!!! Most of all, I love that you're doing this giveaway! I don't think people do this often, but you're so generous to do this.(: You're 1 of a kind.

Why you deserve to win it?: I may be rare and all, but everyone probably still has a dream item! Grand would just help me a WHOLE bunch getting me that one item I always wanted ever since I started Smile

Thank you, Amber, for the contest!
I hope you all have a good chance of winning!

Last edited by ℓιgнт✮ѕραякℓє on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahsaurus Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Name: Joℓℓιpop♔ (Lexi/AlexisYellow136)
How much you love me?: A TON! You are soooo sweet! About 25,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 love <333333333333333 haha
What you like about me?: You always help me with whatever I need! Whether it's getting bear codes, or helping me with my graphics, you're there for me! You are such a great friend and I know I can always count on you! (Like 1,2,3...you'll be there XD)
Why you deserve to win it?: A ton of my friends have been getting hacked, and if I win this, I will give it to a super great friend of mine who was recently hacked, Jalissa. She deserves it more than anyone I know and I would really like to donate this to her! (:
Hannahsaurus
Hannahsaurus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Name: Sami c:
How much you love me?: I love you a lot! Before I joined bearvilleplayground, I used to sometimes see your posts on here, and your always so nice to everyone! Plus, I sometimes talk to you in the chatbox, and your always so nice to me! Makes me feel welcome here at bearvilleplayground :3
What you like about me?: I like how you give things away to people. It's very generous of you(:
I also loved when you made a thread of donations for Jalissa, instead of yourself, even though you got hacked at the time too, that was such a selfless thing to do c: I also love how you treat everyone the same on bearvilleplayground, and do your best to help everyone you can. Also, I like your outfits on bearville(: Even if I don't win it was nice to tell you what I thought of you and fun(:, oh and I also like talking to you in the chat box! cx Lolz<3
Why you deserve to win it?: I think I deserve to win because I have been playing for 2 years, and I'm nowhere near ever going to get to my goal of bunny at this rate. ): I really want to win because I want to show one of my friends that with time and patience you can become rare, which she doesn't believe anymore. She says she also might quit bearville because of it, and I really want her to stay on because shes my best friend on there. :c
Thanks for considering me!(:

By the way, it's really nice for you to do this! Grand Tiara is really rare so it's amazing that you are giving it away for free to someone! c: Choose the person you believe deserves it most(:

Last edited by ♥ SupremeBliss♥ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Staccceh Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 am

Name: Stacey/Staccceh
How much you love me?: So much. More than the whole world. More than Zeus. More than Percy Jackson. More than One Direction. More than the creator of this forum. So much I would buy you anything. c;
What you like about me?: Your graphics, your humor. You're also very nice to give away grand tiara and I know you'll choose the right person 'cause you're so awesome like that, and everybody should know.
Why you deserve to win it?: I don't have aaaannnyyy rares. It would be AWESOME if I won! I would love you so much more than I already doooo.
Staccceh
Staccceh
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥CaitiPaw♥ Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 am

Name: CaitiPaw

How much you love me?: I don't really know you as much but we need to change that because you seem like the bests friend/sister that everyone wants to go find for help or to chat to.

What you like about me?: You are always helping my friends or others on BP and it's really nice to hear great things about you, you are always there for others too. You wear really cute outfits, you're super sweet to everyone, patient, and fair to others.

Why you deserve to win it?: I don't really deserve it, because the victims of hacking, but I never won any contest, (besides one which I haven't collected the prize yet) Anyway, I would be super duper extraordinary excited to win GRAND TIARA and will never trade it, because it will mean so much to me. Thank you for giving everyone a chance to win one of your rarest items! <333 Very Happy Smile Razz
♥CaitiPaw♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:56 am

Name: Holly

How much do you love me? I love you so much.

What do you like about me? I like that your so kind and you always help somebody out:)

Why do you deserve to win it? I deserve to win it because I have no rare and I would love to have something rare in my inventory.

Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:27 am

Name:Bunnygirl
How much you love me?: Well, lets see..... YOUR AWESOME!! how could somebody not want to hang out with you?? like seriously! Your nice, awesome,funny,smart, and i don't know what you do but you just seem very nice meaning, the first time I joined I saw your username and I was like oooo she seems nice LOL. Girl I love you as a friend lol and i love you a lot lol.
What you like about me?:I don't like, I love what im about to say you do lol. The thing I love about you is your always helping people for everything they need, and everyone seems to look up to you or PM you when they need help. The main thing I am trying to say is that your a very caring person and I think that is really nice! Very Happy This is all coming from my heart Very Happy
Why you deserve to win it?:Well, I have been playing bearville.com for 5 and a half years now. I really want rares so I can trade for others rares that I really want. The grand tiara I feel is super rare! Very Happy The rarest things I have are Nerdy glasses, Parrot Hat, and Pink hands. So yeah and I like my nerdy glasses so I can't trade them lol Very Happy Also I just really want to win but its your choice of everything Very Happy
Thanks so much for doing this contest for everyone! Very Happy Your so sweet! I really hope we will always be friends!! Very Happy
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:45 am

fill in this form below:D

Name: Erika
How much you love me?: More than pop tartsss <3 you get the feelin? If it aint enough its als enough love for me to take time to stalk yah!
What you like about me?: How your so intersting and even if i ask 928292 questions about Africa you answer them nicely without showing how annoyed you are really responsible
Why you deserve to win it?: Bc once won grand fom you but you decided not o quit. Also bc ilyyyyy <3 Maybe i dnt but oh whale. I might donate my account anyways once i get my pc back so theres no hard feelings if i dnt winn.

Last edited by Erika on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add)
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by herbalcats Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:46 am

Name: Liz;3
How much you love me?: To the moon and back \o/
What you like about me?: UM YOU'RE PERF M8♥
Why you deserve to win it?: well i've been on babv for about 5 or 6 years (since it started on a diffoo account) and i really want it tbqh xD tac:
herbalcats
herbalcats
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am

Thanks for all the entries so far guys!c;

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:56 am

Name: Cupcakestar12.

How much you love me?: You are a really awesome person to hang out with and to talk to Smile

What you like about me?: You are amazing person and I really like all your graphic designs Smile You are very talented Smile And you are also really helpful and kind.

Why you deserve to win it?: I have been on babv for many years but it was always difficult for me to get this item. I have always wanted to have a crown.

Thanks so much for this contest Smile
cupcakestar12
cupcakestar12
Royal bear

BearCoins : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 am

Name: Mimi!! :DD
How much you love me?: 1-10 hmm 1,000,000 :p
What you like about me?: I like that you are funny, nice and caring. Your a great friend and I know I haven't been able to log in as much on bp as i normally do but you know i love you <33
Why you deserve to win it?:
I think I deserve to win it because in most contest (no all) the people who already have like 2 grands, bunny, and furry always win. ( not every time but most of the time ) I think i deserve it because I have made some bad trading decisions so i practically got tricked because they said it was fair or whatever... So no all i've got is orca. Of coarse bv isnt all about the rare items, but thats what most people spend there time doing on bv because it gives them a goal. most of the time after they reach there goal they have fun with it for a while and continue to get more items then quit. Its nice to have rare items because for my videos it just makes it look nicer by how you are dressed in it. So having this tiara would help my videos and help recover from my loss of bunny, furry, and bbl.. So it means a lot to me if you would chose me, but if not its just a website and no matter what I will <3 you forever!! Also I haven't EVER won a contest D;
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:34 am

Name:Fran cx
How much you love me?:Loads and Loads, I know you really well and you know me really well hahaha you know my flaws and i know yourscx That's what makes our friendship so unique! Your a really awesome person and i admire you and love you loadssssssssssssss:DD
What you like about me?:I think that you are probably one of the most nicest and most generous people i've ever met. You stand out from the crowd and you don't follow it which i admire. We all make mistakes but when we do your always the first person there to help-your fantasticx3. Your a really wonderful friend and you always make the right decisions. Not everyone in this world is amazing, but you see the beauty in everyone.

To everyone your like a sister and your a friend. Your such a wonderful person to be around and i really value our friendship. Jeez we have so many arguements yet we always come out with the best of it. We click together y'knowcx We've always had so many good memories ahahha like making our own forum and watching it fail but also the first time i met you ahahah i'm reminiscing sorry:3 Your a wonderful member on this forum and your so valued for your happiness,your courage and your warmth. You make the dark clouds float away and you bring sunshine into people's livesc: Amber, you see the good in everyone when the darkness is there and that's the sorta friend everyone needscx
"A real friend is a friend who walks in when the worlds walks out" and that's the sorta friend you arecx

Why you deserve to win it?: I personally think anyone deserves to win. Everyone has an equal oppurtunity of coursecx I was hacked recently so obviously it would help to try and build up my items , which i worked so hard for, again:/ I think the thing that hurt the most about me being hacked was the fact that
everything i had worked for was gone. I joined bv with nothing,literally since my account was shut down, and i ended up
on bv with nothing. I think if it wasn't for you i'd never of got through everything. I always look forward to you coming on. I know that every thing i say is just words but in my mind even words can't describe how wonderful you are. I really look up to you and personality you bring. You are a true role model both on this forum and in real life cx I'm pretty sure that in the future, your optimism and happiness will take you to so many places and you'll be so sucessful. I feel that people could learn a lesson,including myself, about positivity from you. Your never scared of challenges and obstacles and everything you do is with grace and excellency. Your graphic skills have flourished so much and i'm so proud to call you my best friend. Sometimes i'm such a cow but you always understand me better than anyone and i can talk to you about anything. You make everything okaycx You understand about my temper and how easily i can get irritated and your the only person who gets that. You get me cx

IF i got grand i think i'd treasure it forever and ever and ever because a true friend should never give a gift away. Plus grand is soo pwetty ahahacx I guess the tiara would be a symbol of our friendship and everything we've been through. Anyway who wouldn't want grand tiara?:DDD

I think your really wonderful for doing this giveaway and i don't expect to win at all. Thank you sooosoosoomuch, not just for the grand, but for everything you've done for me and all the members on this forum(;

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

i appaude you for just being you y'know cx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry its long, but i have so many wonderful things to say to you plus all that^^ is not all of itcx

Last edited by Fran♥ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

Name: Katie
How much you love me?: More than i can express (=
What you like about me?: There are too many good things to say about you. You are very dedicated to this forum and you help out with everything, which is awesome. Your graphics are getting better and better with each one and i love that you order from my graphic shop lots(you were the very first one!), because i love making your orders and i really appreciate it. I have known you for quite a while now, and we have never fought. I think of us as good friends, and it's great to know that you come to me for advice sometimes. You are the sweetest person and pretty hilarious. We may not talk much but you are a very interesting person and just a ball of energy on the chatbox xD You're always doing some sort of giveaway or contest, you've done tons, and that just shows how generous of a person you are. When you almost quit, you volunteered to give almost all your rares away which is such a bold move. You are truly a kind, great person.
Why you deserve to win it?: I think it'd be a great prize and of course, i'd never trade it. I know i have rare items, but that's from 6 years of playing bearville, and i started without anything, even a bear, which i played without for a year xD I'll be happy for anyone who wins!

Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:39 am

Name: Cammy
How much you love me?: infinity and beyond. c:
What you like about me?: Well, your so nice to everyone! I mean we haven't been friends for a loooong time, but I guess its fun talking to you.
Why you deserve to win it?:Well, I have been trying to get grand for about 2 years.. almost 3? And I would mean the absolute world to me if I won. If I won the tiara I wouldn't trade it because 1 it is like so purrtyy and 2 I can remember you.(:

So, I know this is short, but please consider me...:3 I'm not a very detailed person, believe it or not, but, I just want to say that your are so generous to be giving this grand away.c:

~~Cammy xx
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks guyss:D
anyone else?c;

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 am

I already entered lol, just remembered as I posted it. Sorry for any inconvenience over this!(;
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 am

Name: Bella
How much you love me?: I love you a lot Amber!! Bigger than the Leaning Tower of Pisa!!
What you like about me?: I like that your nice to everyone and me, your kind and friendly to me, even though we don't talk much. Smile
Why you deserve to win it?: I would like to win this because I don't have rarely any rare, and it's a little embarrassing when some of my friends that have rare look through my inventory. It would be great and exciting if I could win this opportunity for the grand. Smile

Last edited by Bella♪ on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bella♪
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:49 am

Name: Perry the Platypus
How much you love me?: 10/10
What you like about me?: I think you're a nice, funny person, and I really enjoyed the thread you made to let us ask anything about you. And it was really fun asking you questions and finding out more about you.
Why you deserve to win it?: I'm really looking for the Manager Picnic Basket, and the Grand Tiara could really help in my offer for it.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by xEllie Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 am

Name: Muffins
How much you love me?: Into infinity, and beyond! cx
What you like about me?: Your graphics<3 And, you're really nice to all of us. I've never seen a bad side of you (I hope not to xD.
Why you deserve to win it?: I don't "exactly" deserve to win, but it would help me get a few items I so desperately wanted c: Well, up until a few months ago, I never really had rare(s). I never had grand tiara, but I adored it on most players c: The most rare(s) I have/had is/was EFT and furry. (Sorry if that was confusing.) I would really appreciate grand, only because I think I could get great trade(s) with it Razz.

Thanks for this contest, Amber!
xEllie
xEllie
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next