Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 Protec10

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

+13
тαиуα -
Bubbly⋎ic
Eden
AmyPie
ErikasGhost
Michelle
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Tabi the Potterhead
AlexisBearPaw8
Katie♔
Lucky
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Maddie
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by Michelle Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Good story, more ;3 <3 sorry I barely saw the thing that u said u don't want people to bug u about like MORE!! It's just such an interesting story:3
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 4 Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by Maddie Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Chapter 12- The Drawback

I slowly walked out of class, giving Naomi time so we wouldn’t bump into each other. When we got out there, Mrs. Maroney said, “Okay, girls, don’t forget that campaigning for class president begins on Friday.”

“Wait, why are you telling Naomi this?” I blurted out.
“Because she’s running, of course!” Mrs. Maroney said cheerfully. “You and Naomi were the only two that were successfully nominated to run for the position.”
“WHAT?” I couldn’t believe this. I had been suiting up for a battle between me and Kylee, but Naomi? If she won, I would never forgive myself for losing to my newly-archenemy. But if I won, people would talk, and wonder why two old best friends ran against each other. But I guess I could handle that right? So I must win.

“Anyway, girls, you are allowed to create your own campaigning team. This team will be your full support. You can have meetings, make posters or cupcakes or something, and they will help you in the campaigning debate that you two will have!” Oh, yes. The debate. The one time where you can forget all the rules and totally trash the other player.

“So we can start making our teams now?” Naomi asked.
“Go ahead!” Mrs. Maroney exclaimed. “Well, if you have any questions, just come find me in my office!” And then she just walked off, leaving me and Naomi alone in the small hallway. Wow. It was awk-ward.

“Well then.” Naomi said in her I’m-more-popular-than-you-and-you-shouldn’t-be-standing-here voice.
I stepped forward and said defiantly:

“Game on.”
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:29 pm

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Chapter 13- My Team

After class, I ran to my locker and grabbed my phone, which I had put there on purpose because the sound-off option seemed to be faulty lately. Stupid iPhone. I texted Abby and the others girls at my table this:

OMG! N is campaignin against me instead of K!! be my campaigning team?

Instantly I received texts back from each one, saying “Sure!” or “OMG yes of course!” Okay, I had my team assembled. Do I have a meeting or just a hangout at school at someone’s house? Hangout. Definitely. I need an excuse to hang with these girls again! I really loved them. They were drama-free and so unbelievably nice!

And why would I need an excuse to hang out with them? Well, I’m sort of grounded. My mom found out that I received a B in Social Studies last year, and her being a History professor, getting a grade like that was embarrassing. So I couldn’t go to any more sleepovers, and I was only allowed to go over to Abby’s because both my parents were at a college conference, so I needed someone to stay with that night. I could, however, do anything school related, and this was school related.

Also I don’t know how I could’ve gotten a B for being to “social”. It’s called social studies right? And I think I made my mom mad by telling her that I was “studying the art of being social.” Whoops.
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 pm

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 am

more!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 pm

That's the only social studies I know hahah xD
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 am

MOREEEE I JUST CAUGHT UP AND I LOVE IT!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:04 pm

moreee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm

moreeeee moreeeee moreeeee moreeeee moreeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 am

Hey Bella c; you have a really good story Very Happy
you should continue!!! it is really good ;D
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Chapter 14-The Hangout

So it turns out that my mom let me have a sleepover with them! So on Friday night, my mom sent our driver to pick all of us up.

I guess I need to fill you guys in on some things right now.
-Yes, my family does have a personal driver, or chauffeur, or whatever you want to call it.
-Why? Well, my mom is a history professor, which isn’t all that exciting, until you find out that she’s been voted “Top Professor of the Year” 5 times, and that wasn’t just of the state, or the nation, it was the entire world.
-And my dad? He runs the most successful record label studio of the nation. He records Justin Bieber, Usher, Taylor Swift, and a lot of other famous music artists. Both my parents get paid an total average of 10,000 dollars a week.

In most schools, popularity may be based on the size of your house and how much money you have. Not at our school though. Popularity is based on how mean you are. I’ve tried to change that, trust me, but Kylee and Lexi have fought that, because they’ve realized that their meanness is all they have. Rumor has it that Lexi’s parents are filing for divorce, and Kylee’s parents already are divorced. So in both cases, money may be an issue to that.

Now I don’t want people to like you only for your money, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t want people to be forced to like because you’re just really mean to them.

So yeah, I kinda do have a swanky life, I just don’t like to boast about it.

Anyway, back to the sleepover. After we got to my house, we decided to have a “meeting” in my lounge room, which is just a room my parents put near my room that has lots of comfy chairs and lots of subtle pinks and blues and purples, so it just looks really comfy, so you can hang out. There’s lots of pillows too, so on many occasions, we use the room for insane pillow fighting, because it’s a large room, and there are lots of chairs and couches and sofas to hide behind.

After we all got our comfy shorts and t-shirts on, we lounged around and just chatted about some gossip and stuff. Mom and Dad weren’t home yet from work, so we had the entire house to ourself. We got lots of snacks, including Nutella and marshmallow fluff, the eighth and ninth wonder of the world. Then I called our chauffeur and asked him to go get us some more, because we’d already eaten through the five tubs of Nutella and marshmallow fluff that we had, and we still wanted more.

I have to say, I really love this girls. They’re so much fun. They talk about the drama, they just don’t participate in it.

“Okay girls, real quick, we need to talk about campaigning.” I said.

(MORE? SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LONG)
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

more!!!!!!!! awesome story , keep this up!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Chapter 15- Campaigning Talk (this is really really long, sorry guys)

“Well, Bella, you should be pleased to know that we already did some work for you. Anja, what did you do?” Abby said.

Anja stood up and said, “Okay so Bella, I decided that we all will need to have certain jobs in this campaigning. I already assigned them. Abby will be the campaign manager. She will be the one that is your adviser. She will also stand side by side next to you in the debate, as, if you don’t remember, you are allowed one person to help you in the debate.” Then she started pointing to the other girls in the room. “Carissa, you are the artist of the group. We all know about the extraordinary skills you have in art and free-hand drawing. I decided that you will be the perfect person to sketch Bella’s campaigning posters.” Carissa nodded excitedly. Then Anja pointed to Elise. “Elise, you are by far the girl with the most manners and the most polite girl of our group. You’ll handle discussions with the school staff, and you might need to sweet talk them into letting us do multiple things. We all like following the rules, but sometimes, you have to break them to win. We all know just how many rules Naomi, Lexi, and Kylee will be breaking.”

Elise raised her hand, like she was in school. “Like what rules?” She asked. “Like, the baking rules. We know that we aren’t supposed to hand out cupcakes and stuff, due to health regulations, but if you can sweet talk Principal Callin, then maybe we can get them to let us bake cupcakes that say, “Vote Bella!” or something.” Anja answered. Elise nodded, then Anja looked at Chloe. “Chloe, you will be our gossip queen. You are definitely the girl that is most connected. We know that you and Kylee go to Hebrew school together. Try to get what you can out of her. Also, we know that you and Lexi are family friends-” Chloe cut her off, “I’m not friends with her, you know that right?” Anja laughed. “We know, you told us. Your mom and hers went to college together, so you’re forced to go shopping with her every other week. By the way, when is the next shopping trip?”

“On Sunday,” Chloe replied. “Good,” Anja said. “While your with her, try to get all the information that you can out of her.” Chloe nodded. “As for me, well I haven’t actually thought that part out.” Anja sat down on the sofa near her. I spoke up, “You can be the brains!” Anja looked confused. “Well, we all know that you have the best grades and best knowledge of anything” I continued. “We’ll need you to research the best techniques to win, and also figure out the statistics of the previous winners and what they did. They keep that all in the library archives. Just ask Mrs. Arino, the librarian.” Anja nodded excitedly.

“Guys thank you so much. It means the world to be that you guys want to help. I want to thank you all so much!” I said.

“Don’t worry about it,” Abby said. “We’ve wanted to take those girls down since elementary school, and you’ve finally given us our opportunity. We’ll show them that you can’t pressure anyone to do anything for you because you're mean and popular.”

“Yeah!” The other four exclaimed. I smiled.

“You guys are my best friends."
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 am

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Chapter 16- Wait, what did you say?

On Monday morning, my girls and I met up to talk. We chatted about random things for a while, and then we got into a discussion about the campaign. “Kylee was talking about what they were gonna do to make sure that Naomi wins,” Elise reported. “All she could talk about at Hebrew school was the bribing they’d do, actually, she let slip that they were gonna hand out invitations to a huge party today.” I groaned. “Really???”
“Yep.” Elise said. “Guys, don’t worry,” Anja said. “You know, we just have to invite them all to our own party, at Bella’s house. Bella, would that be alright with your mom?” I lightened up a bit. “Yeah! She was so proud of me after hearing about running for class president, and lifted my grounding immediately. Actually, she seriously said that I could have a party if I wanted to!”

We all planned to have a party this Friday night. The problem is, we needed to get our invitations out before Naomi, Kylee, and Lexi did. Elise said that they’d made them on Friday night and planned to pass them out after school today. Luckily, Chloe’s first period was computer graphics, and since she was a top student, she was allowed to do anything she wanted in that class. So she drafted up an invitation, secretly printed 100 copies of it to the empty copy room next door, and snuck next door to get the invitations. So we had our invitations.

So, at lunch, we went around and handed our invitations. Kylee, Naomi, and Lexi saw what we were doing, their mouths dropped open for a split second, but then I saw Kylee turn to Naomi and whisper something to her, who nodded and stood up. And walked over to me.

“Hey, Bella, can we talk for a second?” Naomi said. I looked over at my girls, confused, and then said, “Um, sure?” Naomi pulled me aside and said, “Look Bella, I miss you. Can we be friends again?”

MORE?
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

This story is amazing! You are a great writer and I can't wait for you to write the next chapter Very Happy
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 pm

More(:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Chapter 17- Excuse Me?

I stood there with my mouth open, dumbfounded for a few moments. Naomi stood there, waiting for a response. Then I looked into her eyes. Naomi and I had trained ourselves a long time ago to read each other's minds just by looking into each other's eyes. Obviously, she'd forgotten about that, because it was clear as day what she was thinking. She was thinking Come on, say yes, I need you to say yes, I don't really want to be friends with you, Kylee told me to come do this, or something like that.

Then I found the words.

"Naomi, once again, my answer is no. I don't want to be friends again. I know that you're trying to break me so I will drop out of the running for president, but there's no way, seriously, no way that we'll ever be the same again. You've ruined our friendship, and sorry to say, you'll probably never get it back. So sorry Naomi, I don't know who you are anymore. You said that you'd never bow down to those two plastic, fake Barbies over there" -I pointed to Kylee and Lexi, who turned away as soon as I pointed at them, as if they hadn't been watching-"but apparently you did. Sorry Naomi, but the only one to really blame here is you."

It just all poured out. And I began to love what came out of my mouth before I thought.

"Bella... you know that you miss me, and we should just make up right?" Naomi wouldn't give up. I could tell she'd go on all day trying to make us "friends" again.

"Sorry! But there's nothing you can do here." I said.

Just then the bell rang, and my last words were, "Excuse me Naomi, but I actually have real friends to get back to."

MORE?
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:34 pm

moree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Please right more Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Chapter 18- Scared

I started to dread what I said to Naomi at lunch. Since she now held a lot of power because of her new popularity, she could easily spread a vicious rumor and then the chances of winning class president would be gone.

"Bella, don't worry about it!" Abby said. "She can't really hurt you."
"Trust me," I said. "Naomi can do more than you think."

And it was true. Naomi wasn't as perfect as she seemed. There were many times during our friendship when she turned into Kylee or Lexi. One time, at a summer camp we went to, she hated this one girl for getting the last slice of pizza during a surprise camp pizza party, and then that night, in the cabins, she through a baby rattle under the girl's bunk bed, scaring the girl so much that she had to stay the night in the camp nurse's office.

So Naomi isn't completely innocent. If anything, she's less innocent then Kylee and Lexi.

That day, in Science, Naomi walked into the room, went up and said something quietly to my teacher, Ms. Hayland, and then my teacher turned to me and said, "Excuse me, Bella? You need to go with this young lady here."

------------Authors Note:----------------

I haven't written any of this story for a while, and I was starting to miss it, so I came back and wrote more! Do you want to hear more?
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 pm

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by тαиуα - Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 pm

More please~ c:
тαиуα -
тαиуα -
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next