Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 Protec10

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

+13
тαиуα -
Bubbly⋎ic
Eden
AmyPie
ErikasGhost
Michelle
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Tabi the Potterhead
AlexisBearPaw8
Katie♔
Lucky
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Maddie
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by Michelle Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:35 pm

AHHH MORE!!! O:<< I need more!! I'm obsessed with this story O:<<
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ - Page 3 Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by AmyPie Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 am

Write more or I am going to die jk jk lol

so good
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Awhhh Shnap. Next part <3
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 pm

I need more!!!!!!!!! This book is like water to me. I need it to survive!!!!!!!!!! Help me by posting more!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

more(:!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Once again more if u don't ant me to die D:!!!!!!
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 am

more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more. more.

please Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:16 am

Dude, bella, me wantz moar!!!
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Sorry! I'm kinda behind so I'll do a couple chapters now! Smile
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:17 pm

More!! OMG U DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE<3 THIS STORY D:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:29 pm

BELLA: more already!!! (I came on today to read stories!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:44 pm

more!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 pm

OKAY real quick before I write the next part:

Important Notice!
PLEASE do NOT bug me to write more. You can the first few days after a chapter but if you keep bugging me after a week, then that kinda makes me mad. Idk why, I’m weird that way, but please, when you write multiple posts that say “MORE” “MORE!” “write more or I will die!” “come on bella write more!” that kinda annoys me! I have a life outside of BP too! Sorry that I haven’t written in a while!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:14 pm

I apologize Bella ♥ You know I love your story, and it gets on a LOT of people's nerves when they get rushed xD So I feel ya
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 pm

It’s totally fine Jai! Actually, it wasn’t really anyone in particular, but I could tell that it was going in that direction! Smile
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm

it's ok bella, it's just that you're a fantastic writer! keep up the good work(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Chapter 10~ PART 3: The Party

“Hey losers, why weren’t we invited to this party?” Kylee said as she walked in, plopped her bag onto the ground and headed to the kitchen. “I’m hungry, someone make me something”

Lexi and Naomi followed her in. Naomi shot a quick glance at me, then looked away, but in that split second, I could read all her emotions, just like I’ve always been able to do.

I could tell that she was scared, scared that if she shows the slightest bit of recognition to me or anyone of the other girls, who were also old friends, she could lose her status faster than you could say “bye”.

“Um, Kylee-” Abby began, but I cut her off.

“Kylee, what do you think you’re doing here?” I asked sharply.

“Ooh, Miss Bella’s got herself a little attitude. What am I doing here? I came to have fun, right?”

Lexi and Naomi quickly nodded. It seemed as if when Lexi was around Kylee, she immediately began to act like the sidekick.

But what Kylee said about having funny totally set me off.

“Fun? You guys couldn’t even have fun if it hit you in the face. You’re idea of fun is to torture people and use your power to make people bow down to you. Even Naomi, ha! Naomi, I’ll just tell you up front and center that whatever kind of ‘history’ that we even had is gone. None left. I’ve wiped it all from my memory. So us girls are done with you and Kylee and Lexi. You’ve been nothing but mean to us, and I’m so happy that I found better friends who actually care about me. And you know what? I care about them too, so don’t go thinking that you can be mean and barge into their houses uninvited with me around. Bye guys!” And with that, I showed them to the door.
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:35 pm

OHH YOU TELL EM BELLA :DD Kylee can go through the door and into a hole (:<
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

it's amazing bella!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 pm

good job! extremely like the "show them the door" part (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 pm

MORE NOW!!!! Haha
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Chapter 11~ The Aftermath

So apparently, on Monday, I found out that one of the girls at the party, Rachelle, had voice recorded my entire speech that I gave Kylee. Which was fine by me. I want people to know that we can stand up to those girls. We could even be the anti-plastics, just like on Mean Girls 2 (which wasn’t as good as the first Mean Girls XD). So Rachelle went around, making everyone listen to the recording, and later, I was congratulated by several people.

At lunch, I told everyone that I had a plan to take them down. Everyone, even Abby, seemed to forget their manners or whatever and joined in, despite their normal niceness, because after the sleepover episode, everyone wanted to see those girls taken down once and for all.

I explained my plan: Everyday, we come to school and act nice to everyone just as usual. But behind that, we look for any moment that we can capture with our phone cameras to show people. It might be a little mean, but they’ve done way worse to us.

Everyone seemed on board with the plan, and I was glad. It’s not like I was gonna try the “kill ‘em with kindness” plan. That wouldn’t be fun for me, and that never seems to work. So no kissing up, no glossy talk, none of that. I’m not even gonna try the “dress really nice and make them jealous” plan, which everyone seems to resort to.

After lunch, I went to my next class. The thing is, I have that class with Lexi, Kylee, and Naomi. Lucky thing that my phone was on.

But before I could start looking for any moments to capture, Mrs. Maroney walked in and asked, “Sorry to interrupt, but may I please see Naomi and Bella?”

Uh oh....
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 pm

more!

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

I love this story. I hope Kylee and Lexi get burned ans Naomi come crawling back to Bella and Bella would all be like. Swerve. lolol
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 pm

more!!!!!!! great girl
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next