Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ Protec10

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

+13
тαиуα -
Bubbly⋎ic
Eden
AmyPie
ErikasGhost
Michelle
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Tabi the Potterhead
AlexisBearPaw8
Katie♔
Lucky
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Maddie
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ Empty ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by Maddie Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 pm

New story coming soon!

It's called "Change" written by me!

Here is a preview!

PREVIEW

Have you ever had a best friend that would do anything for you?She'd lie to save you, she'd ditch school to hang out with you, she'd find any time to hang out with you? Well, what if a new school year came, and she turned her back on you, completely forgetting about you and your history together? Well, that's what I faced when my best friend, Naomi, forgot about me just to join the "popular" group. And, well, what went down? You'll have to wait and see.

Should I do this? Comment yes or no on whether you want me to write this or not!

Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Yesss yess yesss <3
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤ Empty Re: ❤Change~A Tale of Old and New Friendships❤

Post by Lucky Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Yes, of course girl (;!!
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Ok here we go!

Chapter One~ Naomi

To me, my life was just perfect. I had a great family, good grades, and an awesome best friend. What could go wrong? What I didn't know, was that everything would go wrong.

I was sitting in social studies, bored out of my mind, not listening to my teacher, Ms. Rycroft, as she went on and on about the civil war, and then I felt a vibrate. It was my phone, which I had stuck conveniently in my boot to receive text messages that Naomi sent me. We were having a conversation about going to the mall after school.

N: mall 2nite?
Me: sure who else
N: lexi is comin
Me: lexi?????

Lexi was the second most popular girl in our grade, because she was pretty and sweet. But she could also be very controlling. Everyone who bowed down to her, which was most of the kids in the grade, obeyed her every command, because they didn't want Kylee, the most popular girl, to talk bad about them, because anyone that does something to Lexi, automatically goes down.

N: yah, L invite me n u to mall 4 some last min shopping b4 the dance on sat
Me: ok... meet there when?
N: 5 pm
Me: Kk, see you then
N: luv u bella!
Me: yeah yeah c u soon

MORE?
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Yess moree!! It just got interesting
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Ok! I have nothing to do, so I will write! Thanks Jai! Smile
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:20 pm

More ! Smile
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Alright here's the next chapter: (sorry 4 double posting)

Chapter 2: The Mall

I arrived at the mall not knowing what to think. I waited at our usual meeting spot, and saw that luckily, the mall was almost empty. Yesss, I thought, more shopping options! 10 minutes later, Naomi hadn't shown up.

Me: where r u?
N: i'm here with lexi, where r u?
Me: the usual spot
N: o ur there? sorry me and lexi went ahead to hollister
Me: WHATT? u started w/o me? u no dats my fav store
N: sorry can u meet us there?
Me: sure whatever

Wow, and just like that, I was already left out. Naomi knows that Hollister is my absolute favorite store, and she always waits for me before shopping there. If she trades me in for Lexi, I thought, she will be sorry.

So I got to Hollister and no one was there!

Me: WHERE R U!
N: 4ever 21
Me: seriously?
N: what???
Me: stop ditching me!
N: sorry just get over here we will wait 4 u
Me: sure fine DON'T LEAVE!

End of Chapter 2
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Chapter 3: Shopping

I caught up to them at Forever 21. They were looking at the cute summery dresses that were all the rage lately. "Hey Bella!" Lexi greeted me! "Oh, hey, Lexi." I responded. "Bella, are you gonna get a dress for the dance?" Naomi asked. This Saturday was the end-of-the-year dance before summer, so all the girls buy summer dresses. "No, I already have one." I responded. "Okay." Naomi walked off to go find a pink dress. "So, Bella, how's it going?" Lexi "sweetly" asked. "Good." I said. Truth be told, I didn't want to be here, alone, talking to Lexi, because I don't really like her and her obsession with popularity. But that's just me. Apparently Naomi liked her now, even though I thought she didn't.

After we'd finished with the mall and we were waiting for our parents to pick us up, Naomi and Lexi turned their backs on me and just had a conversation of their own. That was fine, because after two and a half hours of being the third wheel, I was used to it sadly.

At home, I logged onto Skype. Naomi was on, and I thought about video calling her, but I thought, Nah, I think that I'll just message her. So I did, and I said:

Me: have fun 2day?
N: Yeah!!! I really like lexi
Me: I could tell
N: what's that supposed to mean?
Me: figure it out

And with that I logged off.

End of Chapter 3
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:17 pm

More!!! Your a good writer
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Good inference Tabi! You'll just have to wait and see if your right! More soon!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks Lexi! More soon! (sorry 4 double posting)
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:19 pm

More!!!!!!!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S- thanks bella, I wonder what will happen next and if my inference is right or not. I really like your story

Last edited by tabi-ornaments on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Keep on, you left me hanging!!! D:
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 pm

It's really good bella, please write more! Smile
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Ommg Morree <3 ?
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm

um, pshhh YEAH
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Okay here's the next chapter:

Chapter 4: The Dance

The next day at school, Naomi comes up to me and asked, "What was your problem yesterday Bella? Why weren't you talking to us?" Just that one sentence right there made me mad.

"Naomi, are you kidding me? Okay, let me remind how yesterday went. First I get to the mall and wait at our meeting spot, which if you didn't remember, is the food court. Remember when you said that no matter what, you'd always meet me there? Well, you left me there for about ten to fifteen minutes, while you and Lexi went ahead to Hollister, which you know is my favorite store! You always wait for me! So then, you text and tell me to meet at Hollister, but when I get there, you aren't even there. So in just a few sentences, I just told you how you are acting really weird and mean, just like Lexi. So have fun at the dance with Lexi. I'll find someone else to hang out with. I don't need someone who is mean and just turns her back on me." And that is what I said. I was so glad I said it too.

"Bella, wait." Naomi tried to stop me, but I walked off to my next class, not a care in the world."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday night wasn't too much about curling hair and doing makeup. I just hoped that Naomi wouldn't be a bother to me. One of my other friends, Abby, said she'd go have fun with me, and that's all I needed.

When we got there, the first thing I did was look for Naomi. Sure enough, there she was dancing with Lexi and Kylee. Well, if she doesn't need me, than I don't need her. So I spent the night with Abby, and I was glad to have her! She was really nice and I liked her a lot.

As we were getting ready to leave, Naomi finally came up to me.
"Bella, I'm so sorry that you felt that way. You shouldn't have. We're best friends and we need each other. I want you to still be my friend." she said.

"What about Lexi and Kylee?" I asked.

"I don't know they're off somewhere with some guys."

"Well, I accept your apology! I missed you Naomi!"

"Me too!"

"Friends?"

"Friends."

End of Chapter 4~ HEADS UP! Next chapter will be called: Summer and Beyond
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm

More!!!! This story is really interesting!!!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Next chapter will be up in a few minutes, and then I don't know if thats the last chapter of the night.... I have a long story to write!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 pm

More please!(:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm

MORE!!!! O:<<
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Chapter 5 will be written tomorrow! I gtg guys thank you so much for your support!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Now you got me wanting tomorrow to come faster <3 I love this story !
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 am

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next